Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PDR_1589.JPG
2014-02-09_22-06-13_192.jpg
2014-02-09_22-04-59_947.jpg
2014-02-09_22-05-23_466.jpg
BTTC.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Just finishing up my restore on a Rescue 911 (has been an 8 year project), and am finally ready to recreate the three pin lineup in the student union that got me into pinball in college. I have had 3 FTs and 2 CFTBL since I bought that R911 project, and sold them away thinking I would never get this R911 done.

All conditions considered on the FT and CFTBL, but the price should reflect condition. At this time, I am not looking at an outright sale of the WoF or NGG, but if the right machine comes along in the FT, CFTBL and I need to buy them, then I will sell these to do so.

A brief description of both- Both need nothing, they are plug and play. Both are overall nice machines with the NGG being the rougher of the two (Has some slight insert edging wear, and some other blemishes on the cabinet). Both have LEDs throughout the inserts only, and the WoF has colored incandescents for GI. Both are fully shopped with white rubber and all new bulbs top and bottom, rebuilt flips, etc. They are mean players setup steep and play fast and tight.

I will post pictures later, but wanted to start the dialogue for anyone looking. I will drive a pretty good distance for the right deal.

#2 10 years ago

Looking for a FT too I see.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Looking for a FT too I see.

Sadly, I am looking for my FOURTH Fishtales. I actually like WoF and NGG better than FT and CFTBL, but I feel like I owe it to myself to recreate the lineup that got me into pinball in the first place...

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I feel like I owe it to myself to recreate the lineup that got me into pinball in the first place...

BTTC.jpgBTTC.jpg
#5 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Sadly, I am looking for my FOURTH Fishtales. I actually like WoF and NGG better than FT and CFTBL, but I feel like I owe it to myself to recreate the lineup that got me into pinball in the first place...

Sweet. Good luck with the search.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Wow, just wow. Where were you 6 months ago when I was looking for NGG.

How about the IJ or FT.......Straight Trade.

Chris

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Wow, just wow. Where were you 6 months ago when I was looking for NGG.
How about the IJ or FT.......Straight Trade.
Chris

I was looking for a NGG for you, remember?

As far as that trade goes, my wife says IJ is the last to go. You will have to find a way to convince her the game sucks..

#8 10 years ago

Think of all the diapers that could buy.............. How is that for convincing?

#9 10 years ago

Ok FT for Jolly Park? That Seems like a fairer trade.

Chris

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Think of all the diapers that could buy.............. How is that for convincing?

The only way I am selling IJ for diapers in when I reach the age where I need them for myself....

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Ok FT for Jolly Park? That Seems like a fairer trade.
Chris

You're killing me smalls.....

I am sure I can find another JP in another 12 years....

#12 10 years ago

Bump for a great guy.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The only way I am selling IJ for diapers in when I reach the age where I need them for myself....

Amazing

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You're killing me smalls.....
I am sure I can find another JP in another 12 years....

It's cool the wall the JP and the IJ would need to live on wont allow for a wide body (IJ). Or wider body (JP) . So you keep them both.

Chris

#15 10 years ago

Okay, so I think i have found a nice FT or two.... So who has a CFTBL out there they want to part ways with? NGG is all but gone (I think), leaving WoF for trade, or I would buy outright. All conditions considered, but I can tell you I won't be in the 4k range for a CFTBL. Willing to drive 400 miles or so for the right deal from Southern WI.

#16 10 years ago

Just changed the subject. I believe my NGG and WoF are sold outright many times over if I go that route. Someone sell me a CFTBL and a FT, and I will go that route instead...

#17 10 years ago

FT acquired!!!!! It is home and waiting to go into the basement.... Still looking for a CFTBL. I am willing to trade WoF or NGG towards CFTBL (plus cash for the right CFTBL)...

#18 10 years ago

Nothing to see here, post edited...

#19 10 years ago

Jesus,

I saw you online at 12:30am and now your up again posting.

You really must be struggling to sleep with your need for a CFTBL.

Bump for a great dude and a really nice machine. I've played this one and its nice. I think I even beat Tim once on it.

Chris

#20 10 years ago

Title edited, only looking to buy a CFTBL now.... most conditions considered...

#21 10 years ago

The "Got my FT setup, still needs it's CFTBL dance partner" bump....

2014-02-09_22-06-13_192.jpg2014-02-09_22-06-13_192.jpg2014-02-09_22-05-23_466.jpg2014-02-09_22-05-23_466.jpg2014-02-09_22-04-59_947.jpg2014-02-09_22-04-59_947.jpg

#22 10 years ago

looks nice!

#23 10 years ago

Thanks! A few broken plastics (already ordered), a little board work, and a few adjustments here and there, and she will be ready to rock. It is funny what this hobby does to you. 5 years ago, I wouldn't have paid over $1700 for this machine (hell I sold my last one in similar shape for $1400), and now I am happy I got it for $2200 (and basically in my back yard). I was getting ready to make the trip to Ohio for one in slightly lesser condition for the same price.

#24 10 years ago

Congrats, when you find your CFTBL see if they have an extra I would love one of those as well.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Congrats, when you find your CFTBL see if they have an extra I would love one of those as well.

Thanks, I have 6 possible leads on a CFTBL. If more than one shakes out, I will send it your way. I am still looking for leads on CFTBL, so if anyone has one, send it my way....thanks!

#26 10 years ago

Creature is located, should have it in a few weeks... Thanks everyone!

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Creature is located, should have it in a few weeks... Thanks everyone!

Thats great. My buddy has his FT next to his CFTBL. I like CFTBL more.

#28 10 years ago

You had me thinking OP - and i'm in MN too....But I love my CFTBL too much..

Enjoy yours when you get it!

#29 10 years ago

Thank God, I almost broke down on Saturday at Tom's when we were talking! Congrats!!!

2 weeks later
#30 10 years ago

College lineup assembled!
PDR_1589.JPGPDR_1589.JPG

#31 10 years ago

Very nice! Congrats!

#32 10 years ago

Sweet

#33 10 years ago

Sweet. Can't wait for you to explain how to play R911.

I don't get it

Chris

#34 10 years ago

I only played R911 once - but I liked it. Congrats Tim!

#35 10 years ago

Love the nod to the college years

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,800 (OBO)
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-wof-ngg-looking-for-ft-cftbl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.