Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DylanFan71
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image-886.jpg
image-472.jpg
image-967.jpg
image-658.jpg
image-774.jpg
image-331.jpg
image-498.jpg
image-464.jpg
image-550.jpg
image-234.jpg
image-377.jpg
image-452.jpg
image-47.jpg
image-89.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Gotta do it...My grail for some time and I love how it plays but I have a small collection and limited space, yada yada you know the drill This is a very nice original WW. After a long search this is the cleanest I had found that didn't have a new playfield in it. I'm looking to trade for a select clean few titles, money up if needed. The shadow, WCS94, STTNG, or possibly another BSD. Really been looking for a shadow lately so here's hoping. I hope I detailed the flaws in the pics as best I could, any questions let me know here or PM. I'm in northeast Indiana.

Ryan

-Game is a non-reimport with original coin door.
-cab has a few dings, overall great shape IMHO
-New main ramp with cliffy installed, right ramp is in great shape with no cracks.
-New translight
-New plastics set
-New spinner decals
-Led's throughout
-Scoop holes were not to bad, however I did put cliffy hole protectors on it
-You can see where a hole was from a previous lock down bar
-Scratch on display area pic should show it
-WPC flipper upgrade
-All pop bumpers look and play great
-Boards are clean, no hacks, no credit dot, NO acid damage
-topper intact and working, there is a crack in the center bottom, you should be able to see in pics

edit-Also For sale 2300.00

#2 5 years ago

image-990.jpgimage-246.jpgimage-126.jpgimage-151.jpgimage.jpg

#3 5 years ago

image-809.jpgimage-585.jpgimage-15.jpgimage-940.jpgimage-443.jpgimage.jpg

#4 5 years ago

image-377.jpgimage-452.jpgimage-47.jpgimage-89.jpgimage.jpg

#5 5 years ago

image-234.jpg image-550.jpg image-464.jpg image-498.jpg image-331.jpg
#6 5 years ago

image-658.jpgimage-774.jpg

#7 5 years ago

image-967.jpg image-472.jpg image-886.jpg
#8 5 years ago

LEDs are hard to take pics of

#9 5 years ago

just curious, would you sell it????

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

just curious, would you sell it????

I really want to trade, if after awhile it doesn't move i'll definitely consider it.

#14 5 years ago

I've spent quite a bit of time with this Whirlwind and I can say it's the nicest system 11 I've ever seen or played, beautiful machine.

#15 5 years ago

Bump. Game is for sale now also, 2300.00

#16 5 years ago

Pm sent. From an airplane. I want it.

#17 5 years ago

I wish I was closer I would be on my way to get it. GLWS

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Pm sent. From an airplane. I want it.

Hardcore, love it. I sent you a PM

Quoted from henhel:

I wish I was closer I would be on my way to get it. GLWS

Thanks, usually how I feel when something pops up for sale I want. Its never close. I went to Chicago this summer for the WW, it was worth it

#19 5 years ago

i wish taxes were here already

#20 5 years ago

While I can't believe anyone with a nice Whirlwind would sell it, GLWS. Very fair price.

#21 5 years ago

I want this everything is always a long drive

#22 5 years ago

Beautiful machine. Would love to have it! Wish I had something good enough for a trade!

#23 5 years ago

Sell me your TZ!

#24 5 years ago

didn't look at this thread until now because i thought you lived in GA. Did you move?

#25 5 years ago

Not yet!! I just finished a complete teardown and it looks great, a friend is going through all the boards so I just sit there and stare at it daily...the wait is killing me, I'm a child lol!

Quoted from davewtf:

didn't look at this thread until now because i thought you lived in GA. Did you move?

Nope. Northeast Indiana, living the dream

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Beautiful machine. Would love to have it! Wish I had something good enough for a trade!

While nothing on there I'm looking for now, man I think your collection is fricken sweet!

#27 5 years ago

Did this get sold? Bump

#28 5 years ago

OP, if WW was your grail pin, why are you leaving it behind after only picking it up this summer?

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

OP, if WW was your grail pin, why are you leaving it behind after only picking it up this summer?

A great question! I wanted this title for some time and after finally getting it, it really was everything I had hoped. I have three pins out at my friends restaurant for our league and two right now at home. Just having two, I like to have some depth, and have slowly lusted for a second game that's a bit deeper. If I were able to financially I'd never sell it, I swear. However as a paramedic in the city here that isn't changing soon. One out and one in is how I'll have to live for a bit. I had a very weird summer and had a stroke at age 33. A life changer for sure! But I lived and am much better, I just can't keep them all and a 9 month gap in pay is always fun. Maybe too much info, but hey it's the truth! I'm a player at heart and all I really care about is playing the next game. Also sale is pending, thanks for all the pm's. I'll let you know if anything changes.

1 week later
#30 5 years ago

Game has sold! Thanks Mike, it was great meeting you.

#31 5 years ago

Likewise. Whirlwind is still in the garage. Hopefully it survives the -4 temps tonight.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Likewise. Whirlwind is still in the garage. Hopefully it survives the -4 temps tonight.

Nice, you'll enjoy it. Need some help setting it up let me know if want to. Just make sure to let it warm up to room temp before plugging it in. Hate to see something happen to it due to the cold.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Oh my god bring that baby inside!!!

#34 5 years ago

Whirlwind is awesome to play when it is cold in the room. But make sure that the machine has time to warm up properly.

An arctic blast from the fan is coooool.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from dementedwarlok:

i wish taxes were here already

Wow, that's one I've never heard.

I hope for the best. That is I'm even with my predicted quaurtly owed. Sent the last checks out today.

#36 5 years ago

Maybe somebody can confirm this for me. Seems like the air movement on the aftermarket fan blades is WAY less than the factory originals. I have the correct topper, bracket, motor, etc. but my air movement is MINIMAL at best.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Nice, you'll enjoy it. Need some help setting it up let me know if want to. Just make sure to let it warm up to room temp before plugging it in. Hate to see something happen to it due to the cold.

Thanks for the offer. I "asked" someone at work and we got it in the basement this afternoon. I let it sit for a few hours near the space heater. The Bally/Williams wall is all most complete. Thanks again for the easy deal Ryan. image.jpg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside