image-61.jpg
image-653.jpg
image-774.jpg
image-9.jpg
image-989.jpg
image-32.jpg
image-399.jpg
image.jpg
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I have an extremely nice WCS 94 I'd like to offer up for sale in and around the western New York area.
The game is in fantastic shape, cleaned, polished and playing fast and flawless. New soccer ball, rebuilt goalie, no broken or missing plastics, one pea size wear mark at final draw scoop. The rest of the playfield is in excellent shape. Ramps are great, nothing broken and real clear. I also did a complete LED job on it including flashers, I added a couple led strips and a spot light to center I playfield, looks great and is not overpowering. Cabinet is real nice, a few scrapes in the head but nothing bad.image-653.jpgimage-653.jpgimage-61.jpgimage-61.jpgimage-9.jpgimage-9.jpgimage-774.jpgimage-774.jpgimage-989.jpgimage-989.jpgimage-399.jpgimage-399.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-32.jpgimage-32.jpg

I have never had a problem with this game, plays great. Minimum fade and a few dings like normal games but this game is very clean. Just looking to change things up. PM me for possible deals.

#2 9 years ago

Evening bump

#3 9 years ago

I'll try one more bump for weekend. Had a couple offers but still looking!

#4 9 years ago

Oh if I only still had my shadow, lol

1 week later
#5 9 years ago

Ok maybe one more bump for the weekend, I've had 3 or 4 nice offers but they were games I've already owned or close friends own.

#6 9 years ago

Beautiful looking game. Distance, though...distance!

#7 9 years ago

GLWT.......lots of people love this machine ( myself included...have one), so hopefully you get something you're looking for......mark

#8 9 years ago

Broken heart bump

#9 9 years ago

How much $ if you don't find a trade?

#10 9 years ago

Looks nice! I have a Viper Night Drivin that I would trade if not for the distance.

#12 9 years ago

Still haven't heard back with pics from tdiddy, Sunday bump!

#13 9 years ago

Now up for sale

#14 9 years ago

Ahh man, if you were on this side of the country we'd be loading it into my truck.

As they say.....wish you were closer!

#15 9 years ago

A few offers, nothing concrete, still available bump

#16 9 years ago

GLWS looks like a nice copy.

#17 9 years ago

Damn! Great game that I've been looking for for a while now, and relatively close. But when you figure the exchange and the taxes at the border this quickly turns into a $2900 purchase

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Damn! Great game that I've been looking for for a while now, and relatively close. But when you figure the exchange and the taxes at the border this quickly turns into a $2900 purchase

I've come across the border both ways with pins and have been flagged thru without tax or issue.

You can always set up an "email exchange" showing the sale price as lower, so if you DO pay GST, it will be much less, provided you show the border the emails, etc..

#19 9 years ago

Yes. Fraud over a few hundred dollars is a good idea.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

Yes. Fraud over a few hundred dollars is a good idea.

I bet you don't ever speed either, do you?

#21 9 years ago

Speeding doesn't result in potential federal jail time.

#22 9 years ago

Is this the one that was at Nick's or a different one?

#23 9 years ago

This wasn't Nick's, it was Chris' . He did a real nice job with it and I went over it again. This machine is real nice. Just want to change up the lineup.

#24 9 years ago

Saw it last Saturday when I picked up my Flash. Looked good!

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

Speeding doesn't result in potential federal jail time.

Oh brother.

x10

#26 9 years ago

Lol. To each their own. If you consider the risk worth a few hundred bucks, go for it. But, to me, the risk-reward ratio wouldn't be there. I certainly don't like ridiculous fees, either, but is lying in that situation really a good idea?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I've come across the border both ways with pins and have been flagged thru without tax or issue.
You can always set up an "email exchange" showing the sale price as lower, so if you DO pay GST, it will be much less, provided you show the border the emails, etc..

I brought my Jackbot over from Allentown a few months back, and they raked me over the coals - inspected my truck, checked my laptop, checked my luggage, and grilled me for 45 minutes because someone else had tried to bring a pinball machine over saying it was only worth a few hundred bucks when it was in fact worth thousands.

The seller even offered to fake a receipt at a lower value to save me on taxes - glad I didn't take him up on it.

It all worked out in the end, but needless to say I'm a little gunshy.

#28 9 years ago

Still, very tempting

#29 9 years ago

:applause:Let's get this sold this weekend Bump....... $2250.00!

#30 9 years ago

Great seller. Easy to deal with Lets get this gone.

#31 9 years ago

I just got one it's a super fun ! For $2250 your not going to get IMO any other furture A title ,If your on the fence about buying this,just think of all the other games at this price point (star trooper) =Garbage .buy this beautiful and super fun machine.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

:applause:Let's get this sold this weekend Bump....... $2250.00!

Gah! What are you trying to do to me!

#33 9 years ago

Thank you all for the bumps, I know any buyer would be happy with this machine!

#34 9 years ago

Ugh I want one so bad. The drive is not looking too appealing! It's the Only thing that is giving me pause. I know I am going to regret it.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Rbeckhorn:

Ugh I want one so bad. The drive is not looking too appealing! It's the Only thing that is giving me pause. I know I am going to regret it.

I'll knock off 3 hours of your time and meet you in Erie, PA

#37 9 years ago

If you'll meet in erie I'll take this baby.

#38 9 years ago

You guys could meet here to test it out. Let me know.

#39 9 years ago

Man, I just bought one but yours is nicer. Where was this a month ago? Have another bump.

#40 9 years ago

This is like a mint TAF or Spider-man going for $4000 ,no reason to hesitate ..

#42 9 years ago

I am literally breaking even on this, I've had a few low offers, my price drop to 2250.00 is firm.

#43 9 years ago

Damn.

Please let us know when you are accepting lowball offers again.

Wil be up in buffalo in a few weeks.

#44 9 years ago

This things worth 2300$ easy.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

This things worth 2300$ easy.

Yes it is! I've gotten 3 out of state pinsiders wanting this game. I'm sort of torn on what to do? No one has committed yet. 2 of them really want it. I hope I don't make one angry over the other if one commits!

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Yes it is! I've gotten 3 out of state pinsiders wanting this game. I'm sort of torn on what to do? No one has committed yet. 2 of them really want it. I hope I don't make one angry over the other if one commits!

Someone needs to commit first, then worry about the rest. The cash will make it easier.

Again, I'm willing to help out if you need a place to set up and meet one of these guys west of me, if that's what you want to do.

#47 9 years ago

Too bad this isn't closer. Like most, distance slays the deal. GLWS/bump

#48 9 years ago

Game has been reserved with deposit and pending pick up. What a stressful evening as 5 out of state pinsiders were actively pursuing this game from me. No one would commit until this morning. RBeckhorn here on pinside from Michigan stepped up to the plate and sent a deposit. I hope I didn't offend the other pursuers, it's tough answering questions on shipping, pick up dates and such with 5 potential buyers that wanted it but needed more info or pics etc. it felt almost deceiving and I've never had to go through that much emailing to sell one of my games. I said to everyone just send me a deposit and commit and it's yours while I maintained the same price.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

I said to everyone just send me a deposit and commit and it's yours while I maintained the same price.

That's the right thing to do. It's not your job to estimate shipping for a buyer. All they need is your zip code. Their responsibility to go after quotes, their choice to wait for quotes to send a deposit or not...first come first served.

1 week later
#50 9 years ago

Just wanted to give an update. This machine was in good shape and the transaction went amoothly. Would buy from Gnatty again. Happy owner here. Thanks!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-wcs-94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.