WTT: Tron LE for MM

By Fulltilt

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

If anyone might want to look into changing up their collection. A trade of Tron LE + cash if needed for the right Medieval Madness.

Machine #338, bought from Troy at Top Score and drop shipped to my gameroom. Game is in perfect condition. Still have all the original things including box and packing.

Stuff added:
- Laserific topper
- Color changing backbox LED kit
- Complete Flipper Fidelity speaker system
- Mini arcade LCD
- Flynn sign
- Lit recognizer
- Color changing flipper buttons
- 2 slot coin door
- Pincab protectors
- LE Pingulp !!

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m306/dlhenson/Tron%20LE/

Game is in Johnson City, TN. An easy drive from just about anywhere. )

- Don

#2 11 years ago

#3 11 years ago

I'd keep Tron LE.

#4 11 years ago

I have them both sitting next to each other, and it would be a more difficult decision than many might think in terms of which I'd sell first if I had to.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I have them both sitting next to each other, and it would be a more difficult decision than many might think in terms of which I'd sell first if I had to.

I thought MM was your "crown jewel", the game you wanted and liked more than any other game. Is it not all that you expected or is Tron that good?

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I thought MM was your "crown jewel", the game you wanted and liked more than any other game. Is it not all that you expected or is Tron that good?

Like I said "it would be a more difficult decision than many might think". MM is my favorite pin overall (my "Holy Grail"), but Tron LE is the first pin that I've ever owned for a second time. I missed it that much. Had to get it back.

MM is still on the honeymoon phase with me though. Tron has passed the test of time with me. I expect MM will too, but time will tell.

#7 11 years ago

Both are outstanding games! I think this has been well established by our community. No need to hash it out!

Good luck with your trade offer!

#8 11 years ago

I tried this a few months back and couldn't get myself to do it. I ended up trading LOTR and cash for my MM. Good luck either way you will be happy with MM.

#9 11 years ago

As much as I want to own a Tron LE someday I would have a hard time letting go of MM! GL with the trade

#10 11 years ago

I agree with Rob, it's a very hard decision. I've really love Tron and would regret to see it go. I've never had the opportunity to have Medieval Madness in the gameroom and thought this might be my best chance for a trade. I have very limited space and have to move something out to add another machine. So far not a bit of interest from all the MM owners. )

- Don

#11 11 years ago

As much as I want to own a Medieval Madness (and trust me, I DO!). I would not be able to part with my Tron LE. It's sooo much fun and like the game says "you're a rare bird aren't you..."

#12 11 years ago

Great guy to deal with. Don if you decide to sell outright I'd be interested

#13 11 years ago

Try some retailers. They buy from operators and word is there are still a good amount routed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-tron-le-for-mm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.