(Topic ID: 8200)

WTT: The Shadow....what do you have to offer?

By Pinballer22

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Shadow_2_035.JPG
Shadow_2_033.JPG
Shadow_2_031.JPG
Shadow_2_019.JPG
Shadow_2_004.JPG
#1 12 years ago

Looking to part ways with The Shadow I recently took in. Dirty and in need of a good shopping that would make this a very nice example. Overall a very solid machine that is currently 100% working. Some evidence of being around moisture in its past but without me telling you and walking up to it you would have no idea and has caused no major damage. Playfield appears to be perfect with no sanctum wear. I did a quick wipe down on the main playfield to show it will clean up really nice. I can shop out with LED's and mirror blades or would trade as is. Will take offers as well. Let me know if you have questions or would like more pictures and a full write up from what I have seen.

Located in Ankeny, IA

Shadow_2_004.JPGShadow_2_004.JPG Shadow_2_019.JPGShadow_2_019.JPG Shadow_2_031.JPGShadow_2_031.JPG Shadow_2_033.JPGShadow_2_033.JPG Shadow_2_035.JPGShadow_2_035.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Looks beautiful.

#3 12 years ago

Looks great.

#4 12 years ago

Dude, that is hilarious. I was thinking about asking you to see if your neighbor was ready to sell his Shadow and buy something else of yours and I read this thread from you.....

If you don't get any offers, text me a cash price and I would probably buy it.

I was thinking either TS, Whirlwind or FH for the 4th and final machine........

#5 12 years ago

Way to far to trade but if you decide to sell outright, I may be interested. Would have to have a shipper involved if that wouldn't be a problem. NAVL probably. Looks nice and good luck!

#6 12 years ago

Woops. Looks like TG beat me to it. Good luck TG!

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from pintastic:

Woops. Looks like TG beat me to it. Good luck TG!

Hey Pintastic, rumor has it that my crazy pin friend (PB22) has a pin coming that I want more than TS so don't count yourself out yet.....

And good luck back to you...

#8 12 years ago

TG....let me know if your interested and I am sure we can make a deal....hell trade you for that pos TZ your picking up this week

All kidding aside let me know.

Looks pretty darn good as is in my opinion and will only look better with a little tlc! Would keep if my neighbor didn't already own The Shadow which I can play whenever I want.

TG...you talking FH? Probably will hold that for awhile until I tire and then you can have first dibs on it if you are still interested.

Anybody want a HUO perfect Elvis??? Thats another machine I would like to move and would like to see what trade offers I could get prior to selling

#9 12 years ago

I am charging my phone in the van (left all 3 wall chargers at home, brilliant) so I haven't checked to see if you have a $$ figure in mind but, you haven't raped me yet so I am not worried about it!

Yeah, I want to see it first of course and yes, it was FH that I was referring to....

If you move it in the next week, cool. If you don't, I will look it over when I get home!

#10 12 years ago

meet you 1/2 way and trade for the cp plus a little cash (your's)?

#11 12 years ago

I don't have anything to trade, but if TG isn't interested, keep me in mind. I could swing a drive to Ankeny.

#12 12 years ago

It's extremely rare to see a Shadow with such little Sanctum wear. It's a clear sign that the game wasn't played much at all.

#13 12 years ago

Edited out TG comments. Unfair to potential buyers

#14 12 years ago

Per TG's post game is still for trade/offers. Would prefer a trade but cash offers will be heard. PM me if you are interested.

davewth...will pass for now. actually working on a deal for a possible CP currently after talking to you I decided I wanted to own one

#15 12 years ago

stangbat...you sure you dont want to make a trade deal with your whirlwind?

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

stangbat...you sure you dont want to make a trade deal with your Whirlwind?

Oh boy, I'll have another System 11 game showing up this weekend, but I'm not too sure I want to let Whirlwind go. I'm actually getting ready to send you a PM.

#17 12 years ago

I wouldn't mind a whirlwind, either. hahaha. I better stay out of this.

#18 12 years ago

It is a pity you are so far. I would be interested in trading for your elvis.

#19 12 years ago

How about a nice Black Hole & $500 ?

#20 12 years ago

mmuller...I am more into the newer DMD games so i would have to pass. Not to mention that thing is heavy as hell and would hate to have to move it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-the-shadowwhat-do-you-have-to-offer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.