(Topic ID: 60739)

WTT: TFLE Combo HUO for BDK (BDK in DA HOUSE)

By TomGWI

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jonogo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Looking to trade my TFLE Combo for Batman Dark Knight. Game plays great just looking for something different. I bought NIB and has never left my house. Looking for a BDK in good condition with no playfield wear.
TFLE Has the highly collectible Matt McKee OP Topper.
There is some wrinkling by the legs from plastic protectors. Not a deal breaker. Game now has metal protectors underneath stern now uses and stern sent me an extra set of decals for the worried hobbiest.
PM if you are interested.
Thanks for looking.

#2 10 years ago

I think that's a good trade, because those two machines have aLOT in common. Both are really good, gorgeous games that suffer from pinhead prejudice. Neither is an "all-time" great, but they are both very fun and very deep and very cool to have in your game room.

#3 10 years ago

Wow...good luck with the trade Tom! A BDK would be a great addition to your collection. Always wanted to spend more time with one. Hope it works out!

#4 10 years ago

Good luck with your trade, I understand mixing things up (do it all the time), but minus the crane, which is one of the most awesome toys out there, BDK is a great theme with very lacking gameplay. Luckily though, BDK DOES have the crane

#5 10 years ago

This is the video that makes me ant a BDK. I have heard you can score a Billion in something like 30 shots with expert play. GLWTT
http://vimeo.com/24175611

#6 10 years ago

Good Luck, I bought my BDK NIB and I love it. I have owned it for a really long time and I still enjoy it. So hopefully you'll like it.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Good Luck, I bought my BDK NIB and I love it. I have owned it for a really long time and I still enjoy it. So hopefully you'll like it.

I have played it recently and really enjoy it.

#8 10 years ago

I just recently picked up a HUO BDK with very low plays. I picked it up for something to play while I waited for a LOTR to come up for sale. Then I planned on doing a 1 for 1 trade BDK for the LOTR. Now I love BDK so much that I wouldn't do that trade anymore, my BDK is not leaving my game room anytime soon, that's for sure! I hope you get one my family loves ours, it's a family favourite.

#9 10 years ago

GLWT Tom! All his games are in excellent shape!

#10 10 years ago

Thanks.

#11 10 years ago

Friendly Saturday bump.

#12 10 years ago

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Damn it. BDK is on the fence at the house right now. I really want a NGG or a SS to add to the basement.

Refer to this post to understand my dilemma.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-my-name-is-chris-and-i-have-a-problem#post-1067098

Tom let me think on this.

chris

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

BDK is on the fence at the house right now

How do you get it to balance on a fence?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Damn it. BDK is on the fence at the house right now. I really want a NGG or a SS to add to the basement.
Refer to this post to understand my dilemma.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-my-name-is-chris-and-i-have-a-problem#post-1067098
Tom let me think on this.
chris

Sounds good Chris. Let me know either way.

I also have a red pinbits cover on TF which looks really great. I can change it back to the clear if anyone dislikes the red.

#15 10 years ago

A few pics. It is #63.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#16 10 years ago

Shooter lane

image.jpgimage.jpg

#17 10 years ago

Nice shooter lane !

#18 10 years ago

Good looking game...... good luck on your search.

#19 10 years ago

I think Tom and Chris will come to an agreement. C'mon, guys, make it happen!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I think Tom and Chris will come to an agreement. C'mon, guys, make it happen!

I haven't heard from Chris so I am not sure if he is looking for a trade or even to sell his BDK at this time.

I may just put TFLE on the selling block and find a BDK to buy.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I haven't heard from Chris so I am not sure if he is looking for a trade or even to sell his BDK at this time.
I may just put TFLE on the selling block and find a BDK to buy.

He just went back on the road again, so if he isn't getting back to you, it is most likely because he is almost military-like in his travels with his job....

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

A few pics. It is #63.

Couldn't help but notice the BSD & WH2O. You sir, have good taste.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

He just went back on the road again, so if he isn't getting back to you, it is most likely because he is almost military-like in his travels with his job....

Chris pmed me. Thanks Tim. I noticed he travels a ton. No worries. Hopefully Chris and I can come to a deal one way or the other.

Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Couldn't help but notice the BSD & WH2O. You sir, have good taste.

Thank You.

Although I do have an Avatar LE which I love. Most people throw up when I say that.

#24 10 years ago

No longer looking for a BDK. Thanks again Chris. It was great changing out with you this afternoon.

#25 10 years ago

Man, I like both TF and BDK. Can't really go wrong with either. But I like TF way more. If I have room for 25 pins, i'll get one.

#26 10 years ago

Congrats on the trade!

#27 10 years ago

Congrats Tom!! BDK is a rare awesome looking pin with a nice wide open layout. Flat out fun.

#28 10 years ago

Yeah, I bought a HUO BDK for something to play while waiting for a LOTR to come up for sale. Then my plan was to do a straight trade BDK for LOTR. Now that I've played BDK for awhile it is not going anywhere, it is one of my favourites. I wouldn't do that trade anymore. I certainly wouldn't trade it for a TF so I think you were on the winning end of that deal.

#29 10 years ago

It really is a surprisingly good game. I've been meaning to sell mine for like a year and a half, but every time I get down to it I don't want to let it go!

#30 10 years ago

Congrats on the trade!! BDK is an awesome pin!!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Congrats Tom!! BDK is a rare awesome looking pin with a nice wide open layout. Flat out fun.

+1 Congrats

#32 10 years ago

Sweet! Can't wait to play it!

#33 10 years ago

Congrats Tom and Chris!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-tfle-combo-huo-for-bdk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.