Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by drgnlair
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Ok guys got the bug for Early SS Bally's machines.
I have 5 working Rush 2049 SE 1 upright and 4 sitdowns. All working. All linked together. You get pick of the rush's If it is a Nice pin you can even go 2 or even 3 rush's and have an instant party. They have the typical bumps and scratches on the art work, They were routed. But all work great.

Looking for
Eight ball Deluxe (LE Cabinet preferred)
Flash Gordon
Centaur II Or Centaur
Eight ball champ
Harlem globetrotters
Eight ball

What I have or had in the past
Paragon,Future spa,Strikes and spares,Supersonic. So no need to email if you have those titles.
Location in Rochester NY
You must come to me to see the games.
PM me with games you want to deal with.

Thanks Bruce

#2 9 years ago

evening bump

#3 9 years ago

Rush 2049 is my kids favorite game.

#4 9 years ago

You are breaking up the rush 2049 band? They taking up too much space? Lol

#5 9 years ago

Yes and No. I am breaking it up if (A) someone wants to trade for the drivers (B) if I get a game I want. I have had a couple people inquire. But nothing I want. Keep the pm's coming guys,you know you want some drivers that everyone wants to play.

#6 9 years ago

good move........

#7 9 years ago

Really fun to sit down and play a few rounds with you and the Ron's after the Oursler. Rest my feet, and lose every single race by a half second. Does this mean I will never catch your 2500 miles or whatever you had logged on those things?!?!?!

#8 9 years ago

He needs the space to put a urinal in.....just for me!!! Up and down those stairs soooo many times wears me out. Maybe that's why he beats me all the time?

#9 9 years ago

Sunday Night bump

10 months later
#10 8 years ago

This is an old post but I am still looking for trades. You can link 2-7 of these together for family fun. I have 7 of these now 6 sitdowns and the one uprights. all working. Some have scuffs and dings but play 100 percent.looking for trades.Old bally williams or newer for multiple games. Have had these for years.
Thanks again
Bruce

4 weeks later
#11 8 years ago

Long time bump. Still have some for sale or trade even for pin projects must be early bally or stern SS machines.
Can be linked PM me for details and pics

2 months later
#12 8 years ago

Now down to 5 machines You know you want some for the game room I will take interest in Projects pins. Early Bally,stern SS. Lets make a deal.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-rush-2049-se-for-a-early-bally-ss-western-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.