Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tbmi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I'm testing the waters again and looking to trade my RBION for a lesser title plus cash. I would really like a WCS, but may be interested in others. The Ripley's is in very nice shape with the only flaw being flipper button wear that was noticeably touched-up. Included is Invisiglass, Cliffy protector (installed), color changing LED on the arrow of the scoop, manual - that's all I can think of for now. I'm looking to do something local to west Michigan.

#2 11 years ago

Tom- I'm still interested in your RBION. I talked to you a few times before you changed your mind not to sale since the TSPP you wanted sold. I have a nice Williams Police Force plus cash I would be willing to work a deal.
Scott

#3 11 years ago

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the offer, but I'm really looking for something more in the lines of an early WPC game.

#4 11 years ago

I've been looking for a RBION for a while now and probably have a pin you'd like, but I'm in Florida unfortunately

#5 11 years ago

Sunday morning bump.

#6 11 years ago

Since people have been asking, I'm thinking WCS94 plus $1200 (depending on condition) would be fair. I'm sure if I'm off, the good people of Pinside will let me know

Again, I may be interested in other titles.

Tom

#7 11 years ago

I have a DH that i would consider doing a trade with...

#8 11 years ago

I have a very nice WCS that I would make this trade for. I am in Florida though so shipping may be a deal killer I really like RBION.

1 week later
#9 11 years ago

Bump.
I should also mention that it has a chip installed so that batteries are not necessary.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 45.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-ripleys-believe-it-or-not-rbion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.