Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I am throwing this out there for anyone who would like to have an instant P2K collection. Both games have the Nucore system and both have Dell 23" widescreen LED monitors. I also have one original Duckscan CRT monitor if the buyer/trader would like it.

I would like to trade both of my Pinball 2000 games for a Twilight zone of equal value.

My games

Revenge from Mars

Routed game
Top side of playfield stripped downed and cleaned
all 3 pop bumpers completely changed out, new coils, springs, bodies, etc
fully working and plays great.
Nucore system installed

computer parts

Rosewill RCX-Z90-AL 92mm Sleeve CPU Cooler
COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power Plus RS500-PCARD3-US 500W ATX12V v2.3 Power Supply
Foxconn G41MXE LGA 775 Intel G41 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
OCZ Onyx Series OCZSSD2-1ONX32G 2.5" 32GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
GeIL Pristine 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model GP34GB1333C9SC

Star Wars Episode 1

Re-import Revenge from Mars cabinet
NIB (less than 150 plays) SWE1 kit installed.
Decals applied to RFM Cabinet.

i am not 100% sure on the actual value of the either machine, but i would think that they should be in the $2500-$2800 range.

I would like to trade for a nice (not collector quality, but nice) TZ first, but i will entertain the idea of selling them and then buying a TZ if that is the case. i would prefer not to ship them because of their size.

i will be in the Springfield, IL area in the next week or so and would be able to bring them with me to there and meet anyone either in Springfield or along the way from Reedsburg, WI (about 60 miles north of Madison, WI)

PM me with any questions, and i will try to get pictures up after work.

#2 11 years ago

Do you have any of the original computer parts for either machine?

#3 11 years ago

no, one didn't have a computer and the other i sold.

#4 11 years ago

Chris>> IMHO you are likely slightly undervaluing RFM considering they both have nucore and updated monitors.

nice RFM with nucore and LCD must be sitting at 3.5k???
nice SWE1 with nucore and LCD must be sitting at 2.5k???

It seems you should be able to find a nice TZ for 5kish...

I think someone just sold a package deal on some HUO pin2ks but without nucore or LCD. Does anyone rememebr what those were sold/bought for?

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think someone just sold a package deal on some HUO pin2ks but without nucore or LCD. Does anyone rememebr what those were sold/bought for?

That was me. Both games were HUO and close to mint. They sold pretty quickly at $5,500 ...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/one-day-special-huo-rfm-and-huo-swe1-extra-monitor-5500

#6 11 years ago

hilton, i was thinking that too, but i don't have that much in them and would like a twilight zone. i will let it go for about a week, if i don't find a twilight in that time then i will just keep them and look for a Twilight zone outright.

i would be open to possibly other pins too. TOTAN, MB, WW (+ cash).

i think that these are both fun games, but i am a little bored with them (as i tend to get with most of my pins from time to time).

#7 11 years ago

slap em on Ebay and try to get 5500-6000 cash in hand. If you sell them outright, I would guess it will be VERY easy to find/buy a NICE TZ for that kind of cash.

#8 11 years ago

i was hoping to avoid ebay for the fees and bs involved, but i can see your point. i will consider it and probably end up doing that. it saddens me to get rid of any pins, but i just don't have the room for too much more.

thanks for all the advice

#9 11 years ago

I agree that a trade is always a nice way to go if you can.

Good luck in your search. I can hardly wait to finally get my RFM restored/put back together.

I finally built a rotiserri this past weekend so I can work on the PF swap when I actually find some free time at home. I also have a SWE1 kit coming my way later this week (pending shipment from out east... SANDY...) so at least I should be able to play something while working on the RFM restore.

#10 11 years ago

A couple of bites, bit nothing solid yet. Might just keep the pair. They are unique after all.

#12 11 years ago

Traded my RFM and SWEP1 for an AC/DC Premium. So I would guess getting a TZ should be pretty easy.

#13 11 years ago

Post up some pictures here and I would bet you get some more serious offers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
$ 22.50
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-rfm-and-swe1-for-tz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.