(Topic ID: 89286)

Looking for an XMLE (STLE or POTC to trade)

By gambit3113

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Hazoff
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-344.jpg
IronMan is in the GRG 029.JPG
X Men LE Wolverine 021.JPG
image-852.jpg
image-572.jpg
image-936.jpg
image-355.jpg
image-715.jpg
image-143.jpg
image-97.jpg
image-47.jpg
image-781.jpg
image-970.jpg
image-326.jpg
image-233.jpg
image-16.jpg
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Thought I had this deal done locally, but it has fallen through now. So I will fish for the same thing here:

HUO POTC with all the goods. Full LEDs, all ghost busting. Pinball Pro speaker system, lots of Back Alley mods - speaker panel, topper, plastics, cannons, barrels, plank, PDI target decals. I hand painted Davy Jones' locker, too.. Exquisitely. Beautiful machine with a perfect PF and cab/translite/head. Plays and looks amazing. I also have the cannon LED mod for the ship, but just never got around to installing.

I am looking for an XMLE. Either version. Bone stock or with mods. I will never get what I have invested in this POTC back, so I am willing to offer some cash $$$ on top, too for the right deal.

#2 9 years ago

image-648.jpgimage-648.jpg

image-965.jpgimage-965.jpg image-455.jpgimage-455.jpg image-16.jpgimage-16.jpg image-233.jpgimage-233.jpg
#3 9 years ago

image-326.jpgimage-326.jpg

image-781.jpgimage-781.jpg image-47.jpgimage-47.jpg image-970.jpgimage-970.jpg image-97.jpgimage-97.jpg
#4 9 years ago

image-143.jpgimage-143.jpg

image-355.jpgimage-355.jpg
image-715.jpgimage-715.jpg
image-936.jpgimage-936.jpg
image-572.jpgimage-572.jpg
image-852.jpgimage-852.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Reserved for mockery

#6 9 years ago

Reserved for biting retort that makes CF cry like a girl.

#7 9 years ago

GLWTT.

#8 9 years ago

Would also talk on trading my STLE for an XMLE. I got the fever. Someone take advantage of me. Wait, what?

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Would also talk on trading my STLE for an XMLE. I got the fever. Someone take advantage of me. Wait, what?

Get it before he has a chance to sleep on it. STLE , really ??

#10 9 years ago

I have had numerous responses to this so far, and some people asking about other machines. But to go ahead and clarify where I am value-wise, I can sell something and buy one of the $5200 XMLEs that are sitting on various Craigslists right now. For an XMLE with some mods I am willing to put a value at the $5500 range or so on the machine. But at the same time, I am not taking $4000 in value on my POTC or $6000 in value on my STLE.

I am willing to entertain something in the XMLE + $1500 for STLE range.

I am willing to pay on top of POTC for XMLE - but not going to pay $1000+.

I am hearing a whole lot of the same explanations for $6000 - 6600 value assessments of XMLE. I realize new code is out and I think that the value has bumped up recently in reflection. They were selling in the $4900 range before that code update. But they are sitting unsold at $5500+ now, and I am not interested in paying for what the value should or could be when people might or might not reassess their position on XM after the code. The value is what it is.

/rantoff

#11 9 years ago

When I posted a WTB for an Xmen Pro about a month ago, I had my choice of three LEs.... One was $4800, one was $4900, and one was $5200. You are spot on in your pricing (at least you would be in my area).

#12 9 years ago

Send those my way, por favor.

#13 9 years ago

I sent you a PM.... Check your 0s and 1s device for the details...

#15 9 years ago

Wish you were closer we could do some three way trade action, but I have PotC and STLE already and shipping is a killer.

Good luck

#16 9 years ago

Just looking you have 5 of the 6 games I own minus only XMLE

That above link might help just shipping the darn things eat up money.

Bump

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Thought I had this deal done locally, but it has fallen through now. So I will fish for the same thing here:
HUO POTC with all the goods. Full LEDs, all ghost busting. Pinball Pro speaker system, lots of Back Alley mods - speaker panel, topper, plastics, cannons, barrels, plank, PDI target decals. I hand painted Davy Jones' locker, too.. Exquisitely. Beautiful machine with a perfect PF and cab/translite/head. Plays and looks amazing. I also have the cannon LED mod for the ship, but just never got around to installing.
I am looking for an XMLE. Either version. Bone stock or with mods. I will never get what I have invested in this POTC back, so I am willing to offer some cash $$$ on top, too for the right deal.

Question, would selling the mods separately yield you a better return on them? Some people like mods, some hate them however it seems a lot of folks don't wanna pay for them as they state it doesn't add value to the game (like adding aftermarket parts to a car). I'm not here to debate the finer points as to whether it adds value or not, but would it be worth it to potentially bundle the mods and sell them? I for one might actually be interested as I recently picked up a bone stock POTC. Food for though. PM me if you decide to look at this option further.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

It's an addictive and fun pin gambit hope you find a deal soon!

#19 9 years ago

Lots of things discussed and possible deals here and there, but the first XMLE + $1500 gets the STLE. That is me agreeing to $7000 on my STLE (best price I have seen) and to paying $5500 for XMLE (best sell price I have seen in months).

#20 9 years ago

Bump back to the top o' the mornin'. Still hunting. I am in Dallas. Something within driving distance would be awesome, but not limited to only those.

Your XMLE + $1400 for my STLE. That is insane. Somebody stop me.

Or make me an offer on the POTC. To avoid the snipes, I will set it at, say $5250 OBO. OBO.

O.B.O.

O.
B.
O.

#21 9 years ago

Bump. Make an offer. I won't refuse anything reasonable. Need to play some XM.

#22 9 years ago

One more bump.

#23 9 years ago

Weekend bump.

#24 9 years ago

Bump. Let's do this. Will sell STLE outright. $7K would get it today. But XMLE trades still take priority. Willing to be really, really reasonable to make this happen.

#25 9 years ago

*sigh* Bump. Every nibble turns into nothing.

Also, I am now in a damned boot and my ability to travel and load/offload is curtailed for awhile.

If you got the XM to me, I would take XMLE + $1000. Beat that deal on STLE and I will match it, and buy you a bottle of Crown Royal. Let's get Gambit an X-Men, dammit.

#26 9 years ago

Come to Michigan and get my XMLE Wolverine before I set fire to it.

Pete

#27 9 years ago

gambit3113 , I just got off the phone w/ Chris @ Cointaker ,, he has a Few XM 's & LE 's NIB

I'm Sure he might do a deal w/ ya for yr STLE

I bought an XM LE w/ 58 games played and Traded it for my 1st HUO IM w/ some mods .

Deals can be Done ,, I see there's a New XM movie that's coming out in the Theater's ,, XM Fever

maybe a New game code also ...

X Men LE Wolverine 021.JPGX Men LE Wolverine 021.JPG IronMan is in the GRG 029.JPGIronMan is in the GRG 029.JPG
#28 9 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. You are the second person to recommend calling him for one. Left him a message today.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Thanks for the heads up. Left him a message today.

GoOd Luck

#30 9 years ago

I like POTC. It's always on my "next game" list. Please keep it so I can grab it after I sell Whirlwind.

#31 9 years ago

Dude, come buy this POTC when you come get the MM playfield, and make my day.

#32 9 years ago

XMENLE is one of my all time favorites. Good luck Gambit

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Dude, come buy this POTC when you come get the MM playfield, and make my day.

I want this POTC so bad

#34 9 years ago

Someone tell Chris to call me back on that XMLE. Or someone buy one of these machines. Or someone trade me an XMLE.

#35 9 years ago

I can't even get the guy trying to sell the NIB XMlEs to call me back.

Somebody offer something silly. I want a Magneto, preferably. Someone with a perfect Magneto with some mods offer me something you think I will refuse.

Or throw me an offer on STLE.

#36 9 years ago

I would like to. Wish you weren't so far away though. Shipping part really sucks.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from PinFan4Life:

I would like to. Wish you weren't so far away though. Shipping part really sucks.

+1

#38 9 years ago

Still here and looking. Been dealing with an injury that has slowed me down over the last week, and lessens my ability to load or unload for awhile.

Willing to give POTC + $$$$

Willing to take $7000 in trade value on STLE

#39 9 years ago

Would anyone be tempted by XMLE + $1000 for STLE?

#40 9 years ago

Yes, if you were local!

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Yes, if you were local!

I am ready and willing to ship.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Would anyone be tempted by XMLE + $1000 for STLE?

Surely you cant be serious.

#43 9 years ago

image-344.jpgimage-344.jpg

#44 9 years ago

A hospital? What is it?

Man, too bad you arent in a ~1/2day~ drive from me we could temp swap or something. Id love to jam on a STLE for awhile.

Hope you get something soon, is Texas out of X-mens? WTH?

#45 9 years ago

No XM here. Been fishing for one for 3 weeks now.

#46 9 years ago

Just bought NIB X-men LE, wanted ST for months but after playing it several times did not get into it . Really liked the massive spectacular awe inspiring gameplay of the X-men LE including but not limited to the light show, variety of shots, dots, choreography, and stupid toys on the X-men . Groovy game . Good luck , they are available

#47 9 years ago

Xmen magneto on Mr Pinball in Texas too

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Xmen magneto on Mr Pinball in Texas too

Yeah, talked to him. Wants STLE but doesn't want to pay anything on top. Better cash prices on XMLEs out there, even wih shipping in.

#49 9 years ago

Friendly advice gambit. This hobby can sometimes eat away at our psyche. Especially if we spend too much time on pinside and not enough time enjoying our collection. Whatever your reason for wantin to get rid of STLE so soon is your decision; but make sure you're doing it within reason and not because of the hobby addiction. I've owned xmen LE, xmen pro, and STLE (currently). Xmen LE is the inferior game of the 3 of them. And STLE blows the other 2 out of the water gameplay wise. Rules-wise, xmen gets a very very slight edge only cause danger room is such a bad ass mode. But the mb's in xmen are probably the worse I've ever experienced in any pin I own. The sounds and call outs aren't bad in Xmen, some are great, but some are hideous and repetitive. Most ppl know the weakest attributes about STLE are the level 1 missions and lack of warp ramp rewards. But STLE is on the edge of a major update; you may want to consider waiting it out; find the patience and don't let the hobby or pinside eat away at you. The shot maps of these 2 games are near identical, but one has flow - the other not so much.

I'm just trying to look out for you . I hat to see people get caught up in the moment and not see the big picture which sometimes equates to sellers remorse. Having owned all 3 of these pins. Xmen's fun, but it's one of those games that has the best and worst of pinball incorporated in it. STLE has a great foundation and again, is on the verge of a major update. But if you do go down this path, you may strongly wan to consider an xmen pro.

Peace
SKB

#50 9 years ago

Owned both STLE and XMLE. STLE is sitting next to SM, and I think SM is the superior game between the two. SM sits next to ACDC, which I consider the superior of the two. Just deciding to move the #3 Ritchie game in my book. Lonnie rules aren't my thing.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-potc-for-xm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.