1634-cars-bikes-and-sexy-girls-screens.jpg
images.jpeg
cop.jpg
Cops.jpg
Southpark2.png
Southpark.jpg
DSC04258.jpg
images.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you can see for yourself...
ACDC's the bomb and far more popular than Xmen.

While there are 550 XMen LE's out there I think one of the Stern insiders here said there were 6,000 AC/DC's sold already, with more on the way. There will not any more XMen LE's or Premiums on the way. XMen now has solid code and is an awesome game. Mine won't be leaving for certain.

My suggestion to OP is keep the XMen; cool mode based game with great art, unique shot lay out, great call outs, great custom dots, and (in my subjective personal view) the coolest Marvel super hero theme there can ever be.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Most of the people talking crap about this game have not played it, or they played the early code, or they sold it already. There are still more updates to come.

Yep; I see XMen taking more of the Iron Man rout to the top and not the AC/DC rout. It was not an immediately respected machine due to shipping with literally demo code that couldn't even score . . . Then the updates seemed like they were done by people that had never programmed a pinball machine before and that, in fact, turned out to be the case.

Now XMen has solid code and is a ton of fun with more modes than any other game I know and a very cool stacking feature that has been fine tuned. The villain mode progression save is awesome and really completely changed that aspect of the game. The light show on XMen is better than the light show on any game other than possibly Tron.

XMen LE is deep deep game now stacked with features. It has the best magnet use in all of pinball in my view as well. The package we were promised last summer is finally here . . . but its initial bad rap for the crap code will hold it back a year or two (just like Iron Man) from really being appreciated.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

XM does not hold a candle to acdc . Period. Donny you should know by now brother Nothing but problems with my acdc (jj WTF?) but it is still better than XM . The shots don't flow nearly as well on XM . Pretty and looks good though. And XM > CV or RBION . Congo though... congo wins.
edit: it's the diamonds. just so easy to understand how to shoot for them and how to play. everyone who plays it just gets it.

I have AC/DC ranked higher than XMen and I think most fan layouts have better flow than non-fan layouts. XMen is more of a shooters game, by the very definition of its modes it is not designed to be a heavy flow game. It is designed to be a fast paste shooters game.

While XMen certainly has better "flow" than TZ it was never intended to compete with flow like LOTRs, MM, or AC/DC because it wasn't designed to. XMen has a very cool and unique shot layout and the code is designed to make you go all over the playfield and pass the ball at times instead of just doing connecting shots and having it not really matter where it goes so long as it completes a safe shot.

1 week later
#85 11 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Nobody was ever getting 5k for 1k pins here.

Unless you have an auto graphed translight.

#87 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Rare....maybe you should go start a life rather then spending your entire life on a PINSIDE FORUM. It should only be weeks by the time you get 100,000 Karma points. I doubt after this weekend I post anymore on weekends because I will be enjoying life partying on my boat and at the club like normal people do. I am sure my KARMA POINTS end the year at around $6K or $7K while you are probably well over 100K because you have no life. I should mark down Karma points the end of this month and compare it to KARMA POINTS after hte summer and see how many people have lives this summer and those that just waste their lives posting every weekend on pinside. To me that is the ultimate definition of a <EDITED> Weather is warming up here and there are a lot more fun things to do....thats right your in California I guess there is nothing to do for someone but post on Pinside....LOL !!! If I lived in California I would probably never get to 60,000 Karma points !!!

Man, I gotta say that seems like a personal attack and is a bit out of line. Rarehero is a well liked and respected member of this community. How he spends his time is his business. Anyway, not that I really care but I'd suggest you delete that post and just move on. If Rare bothers you put him on ignore.

#90 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Tiger, Thats right Rare never has taken any personal attacks on me. Please give me a break. The clicks on here are such a joke. If he can't take the heat then maybe he shouldn't take any shots at me.
Maybe you need to talk to him rather then waste my time.

I'll stay out of it; like I said, I don't really care. I'm just trying to give some friendly advice. I think both of you guys should just put the other on ignore though.

#94 11 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Honestly, Tiger I don't put anyone on ignore. If they want to take shots I fire back and that is just my personality. I didn't look to start up with Rare he had some "wise guy comments" and truly that is fine....just when he wants to post and aggravate someone I will give it right back to him.
I can take whatever anyone dishes out and keep it cordial until someone takes a shot and then it is all fair in my book. So, just tell your friend RARE HERO to stop making comments about my postts and we are fine. If not, that is fine I am just tired of his attitude and I have that right.

I didn't realize ya'll had been arguing in another thread. I retracted my thumbs down and am moving along; your post in the Shasta thread was pretty funny!

Quoted from starbase:

Wow I am not even the OP and I am as guilty as anyone these days but seriously this thread has hit rock bottom.
Should be closed it's flamed out and I see lots of people who I enjoy reading bickering with each other me included. So please lock thread it has no benefit anymore to pinsiders, SORRY from starbase. We are ALL guilty here you included

Agreed; close this sucker if OP is okay with it.

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

There is going to be another code release if not two. There was supposed to be a code release about 2 weeks ago but combos are finally being worked in which I guess delayed the release.
Mine is for sale too, but not because of a crappy game. Have to make room for other stuff.

Really? That is awesome news!!! I didn't realize they were still working on polishing the code.

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

I promise, I PROMISE my last post in what I now will call the worst for sale thread ever.

I found this really funny. Thumbs up. This has been the worst for sale thread ever.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Unless he has another account then its just his last post under Starbase.

I didn't mean he was leaving, I meant what was funny was him calling this the worst for sale thread ever (he is correct, this for sale thread jumped the shark). I didn't read his post to mean he was leaving pinside, just not posting on this thread any further.

#179 10 years ago

So cause I'm from Quebec Canada Obviously I care about the Montreal Canadiens. My favorite music must be Celine Dion and since I don't have all your TV channels I must be watching an esquimo eating a raw bear in my yard while i'm eating a POUTINE ostie de calisse de tabarnak.

I thought the Canadians were like they show on South Park?

Southpark.jpgSouthpark.jpg Southpark2.pngSouthpark2.png

#181 10 years ago

By the way, I am totally just kidding about the above post. I am just trying to put a little humor in a horrible dying thread.

#191 10 years ago

I truly wonder how many of you would truly have the guts if you walked into a bar and saw your friend getting pounded by 5 big guys and go and try to help him knowing you would get a beating....my guess is about 10% of the guys that but into the posts here.

I would help by calling the cops.

Cops.jpgCops.jpg cop.jpgcop.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

16,500 (Firm)
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-nib-xmen-le-magneto-for-nib-acdc-prem?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.