1634-cars-bikes-and-sexy-girls-screens.jpg
images.jpeg
cop.jpg
Cops.jpg
Southpark2.png
Southpark.jpg
DSC04258.jpg
images.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimjim66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

What does that have to do with it??? Pretty Sure TF LE was more expensive then ACDC Premium too. We all know how thats worked out.

Maybe a distributor might have leads on a customer looking for one and might make a trade since you can't get them from Stern anymore, but they can get AC/DC Premiums as the run is going to be unlimited for a while.

That's my guess what he means.

3 months later
#70 11 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

$6300 shipped, anywhere in CONTUS. Lowest I am going...

I would try Ebay-

You would be 500 bucks under the lowest priced one listed there and you are offering free shipping which adds 3-4 hundred in value. If anybody is going to buy one off of Ebay, yours would be the first to go. NIB is NIB no matter where you get it.

You can keep it listed here, and just provide a link to the Ebay posting. This way you are offering the members on Pinside a chance to buy a NIB pin at a great price while still maximizing your exposure.

#80 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Wait, I thought Pinside was where everyone flocked to list games because we paid stupid premiums and threw around cash? No? Has anyone consulted Neo about this change in philosophy?

Most of the RGP posters that used to bash Pinside on RGP now post here. Kind of useless bashing Pinside on RGP when everybody you are complaining to is registered and logged on here.

Funny thing is, these people will take credit for coming over here and "changing" the spending habits of Pinsiders when the initial impression of this site was completely false. Nobody was ever getting 5k for 1k pins here.

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Only people who like it are the really good players who do not go shoot ,post shoot post over and over.

Own one, worth way less than I paid for it, but I like it or I would have done the same thing you did and sold it for a loss.

I love the mode based software as I have a lot of progression type games and it goes with the theme. I realize that you don't like the voices, but many were lifted from the various cartoon series so I knew what to expect.

Even though I bought it NIB, I had played it at CAX so I knew what the shot layout was before I bought it. The one thing I couldn't control was how the software would turn out. It was CRAP out of the box. Now, it is a 7 out of 10 with a possibility of 9 out of 10 if they implement combos, finish Danger Room, and add other tweaks. I heard from reliable sources that it is going to happen.

Light show, Magneto MB, and Nightcrawler Pop Ups are nice features a Pro model doesn't have that I like. Ice ramp doesn't do anything for me either, and now that LE's are dropping closer to Pro prices, it does make them more tempting to purchase as you are not spending as much as you were when the LE and Pros were first launched.

Sorry you were burned by your purchase, my pin has depreciated as much as yours did, I just have a different perspective as I like the game so the depreciation doesn't hurt as much because I am not selling it.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I don't really think distributor price matters if nobody wants the game.

It is not that nobody wants the game; It is nobody wants the game at what Distributors have them listed for. The game is not demanding anything close to 7300 - 7800 NIB prices Distributors are asking + shipping.

That is why I posted earlier his price with free shipping would be a low hanging fruit to somebody looking on Ebay to buy one. Sticking to fruit analogies, his is an apple to apple comparison as it is NIB and has not been played.

His machine is a thousand dollar better deal than what anybody on Ebay has. That is why he would have a better shot selling it there.

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

BTW, I shot a 93 which isn't very good for me.

Kim Jong -il the former dictator of North Korea shot 11 holes in one on a 18 hole course for a score of 39.

Just thought I would throw out a random tidbit since this poor post has gone to crap anyways.

#210 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

So wait...after all this you raised the price? Why even bother listing it here? If you like pinball, and you want to waste people's time, why waste your fellow hobbyist time?

glws anyways, as an owner i hope you get it. as a human this is discouraging.

Sorry, I do not understand your anger.

It was only wasting time if somebody actually took anytime out of their life to try and buy it, which obviously nobody did.

I don't understand how this is discouraging or how this falls into the category of him not liking pinball.

1. He listed a price for less than he bought it.
2. He stated that he did not have to sell it.
3. Nobody bought it for his price.
4. He raised the price by doing so he essentially pulled it off the market.

The long thread and endless debate was by posters on a forum, myself included. I think more blame on time wasting should be on people bumping and arguing in his thread than anything he did.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 29.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimjim66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-nib-xmen-le-magneto-for-nib-acdc-prem?tu=jimjim66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.