images.jpeg
cop.jpg
Cops.jpg
Southpark2.png
Southpark.jpg
DSC04258.jpg
images.jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Rare....the one thing I am sure of is that I am A LOT smarter then you will ever be. Again, if that makes me narcisstic just because I am sure I am smarter then you so be it. You are an absolute moron in my book.

Congrats!

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and or prestige.

#152 10 years ago

Wow. Do y'all think those two are the same guy? sounding suspicious with a couple of those time references. still entertaining to watch this train wreck happening

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Rare....whatever. My whole point was this is going on a lot and is getting "out of control". When anyone buys a LE game NIB and keeps them NIB they did it solely to make money. So if everyone agrees with that this person is getting exactly what he signed up for. I keep hearing that I am a HYPOCRITE and I laugh. Lets see what did I do. I bought 3 Tron Pros NIB on the last run. I got them at a cost of approximately $4,500 each. I knew the risk/reward on those pins. One is for me the other two were to trade and if anyone has noticed I haven't tried to sell or trade them. You know why ? Truly, I have no reason to as I know the distributors are now selling them for $5,300. Where was the risk ??? When I bought them at $4,500 there was minimal risk. Market was established and the same for the AC/DC premiums where my cost basis is $5,900. I traded one and kept one and the last one I will trade as well (almost had it done last week). Because MOST LIKELY a popular PROVEN GAME is a no brainer on the last run and isn't the same as what others are doing with these LE's "right out of the gate". BIG DIFFERENCE between buying X-MEN LE's, AVENGER LE's, etc before true market is established and really much is known about the game. Market in my opinion for these LE's or any pin is not established until the game is played by others. How do we know Metallica LE had a good code or will truly be a BLAST to play. Thats right everyone knows this already. Everyone knew that X-MEN LE and Avengers LE would be a hit as well I guess. These people taking a HIT that bought these games to sell is SO GOOD for the HOBBY that all the hobbyists should be saying "let them get crushed". Unfortunately, I am starting to believe that most hobbyists have drank the "kool aid" and are doing it as well which is sad. Personally, I don't really care about the hobby either as it is just one of many hobbies I like to do and if pinball machines all went away tomorrow it would not really effect me much.
Finally, to further expand about "my speculation" in buying the 6 NIB's. I also wanted both an AC/DC premium and Tron Pro. However, by buying an extra 4 made it very "economically smart" (reduced the cost basis per machine a lot) and if I didn't want 2 for me I wouldn't have bought any. My cost basis if I only sold the TRON PRO at the going rate of $4,900 when I bought mine (now they are higher and moving up and I will get more then I even expected) and the AC/DC premium at the going rate of $6,300 would lower my cost basis on my TRON PRO to $3,700 and my AC/DC premium to $5,100. So now everyone knows why I felt it was a good risk/reward and anyone would have to admit (even though they will find that hard to do) if you have the cash it makes a lot of sense. I try to keep this quiet for a lot of reasons and have never discussed details until this post. However, my purchase I feel was a lot different then just going out and buying an LE that is unproven to sell. If people can't understand the difference so be it. It is why I am in the position I am....honestly, I am just smarter then a lot (not all) of the people on the board if they can't understand the difference between what I did and what people are doing buying these LE's without knowing anything about game play or code....and I am the "newbie". Unbelievable. I am just laughing to be honest and if that makes me a narcisstic so be it.
Rare....the one thing I am sure of is that I am A LOT smarter then you will ever be. Again, if that makes me narcisstic just because I am sure I am smarter then you so be it. You are an absolute moron in my book.

Yeah you're smart..but you sound like an A##...so you better make a lot of money to compensate for your hollow personality...also I find it offensive that you buy pinballs 6 at a time, make posts here and then say you don't care about hobby. Welcome to the hobby and let me introduce you to the "Ignore" button.

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

I promise, I PROMISE my last post in what I now will call the worst for sale thread ever.

I found this really funny. Thumbs up. This has been the worst for sale thread ever.

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I found this really funny. Thumbs up. This has been the worst for sale thread ever.

Unless he has another account then its just his last post under Starbase.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Unless he has another account then its just his last post under Starbase.

I didn't mean he was leaving, I meant what was funny was him calling this the worst for sale thread ever (he is correct, this for sale thread jumped the shark). I didn't read his post to mean he was leaving pinside, just not posting on this thread any further.

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I didn't mean he was leaving, I meant what was funny was him calling this the worst for sale thread ever (he is correct, this for sale thread jumped the shark). I didn't read his post to mean he was leaving pinside, just not posting on this thread any further.

Yeah... I understood, I was just poking him.

#159 10 years ago

"I PLAYED XMEN ONCE... HATED IT" - Grumpy Cat

DSC04258.jpgDSC04258.jpg

#161 10 years ago

No....the boat is on Wednesday and next weekend. I was golfing this afternoon and got back a little while ago. Amazing, most of you just spent your whole day still wasting your time on my posts. If you don't think I find that pathetic it is a Sunday. Don't half of you have any life other then working and spending all your free time on pinside. Lets see....what am I going to do now. Well, I am watching the Spurs get ready to sweap the Lakers (Kobe getting hurt was the final nail in their coffin). Then I will wait to see when the Caps play Game 1 and Game 2 and that is announced at 11 pm. So, I have fun messing with you guys while I pass time between watching the game.

I used to wonder how you guys end up with 60,000, 80,000 and over 100,000 Karma points with 15 points per post. I understand more now. Your lives are all about pinside. It really is sad but keep taking your shots while life passes you guys by and it is. I look at the amount of posts by half you guys and it is amazing. They have the top THUMBS UP and TOP POSTS....I wish they would have the TOP THUMBS DOWN so at least I could be amused seeing myself atop the leader board. It wouldn't bother me because I enjoy messing with half you guys and none of you have figured that out again. It is a fun way to pass time while I watch a game and the videos and everything else I find funny. "I'm on a boat"....come on....that is funny. I wish my boat was that nice so I appreciate the complement.

So after 4-5 hours of being away you guys are still dwelling on my posts. Think about it, don't you think I find that as the ultimate complement. Please get the moderators and pinside to implement a thumbs down category so I can see my name up in lights since I am narcisstic...you guys got that right so one for the pinside crew.

BTW, I shot a 93 which isn't very good for me. Maybe you guys threw me off my game. Doubt it but you never know. Well, I better prepare for another tough week. Worst is I have a landscaping company even do my lawn so when I say I have nothing to do I mean it. Life is tough boys what can I say so keep taking your shots. I can use the entertainment as the Lakers and Spurs are a boring game !!!! Waiting for 11:00 to see if I go to Verizon on Tuesday or Wednesday to see the Caps beat up on the Rangers....going to be another tough week boys.

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

No....the boat is on Wednesday and next weekend. I was golfing this afternoon and got back a little while ago. Amazing, most of you just spent your whole day still wasting your time on my posts.

I don't have time to read the rest of this new incoherent rant.

Let me just state the obvious. You have typed more words in this thread then most of us have in every thread we have posted in all week combined.

One of the goals of life is to become self-actualized, you could start now.

#163 10 years ago

Pen,

You are too funny. "Don't have time" .... yes, you are so busy posting here all day. I always love that response like most of you guys have a life. I am too busy.....now that is too funny.

I don't want to waste my time (even though I have plenty of time) trying to figure out how long you have been on here today monitoring and posting. Plus, I would not want to embarrass you.
Half you guys should waste your time on an internet dating service at least you might get some kind of pay-out rather then KARMA POINTS. Then again, I doubt your pinball collections are really going to impress most woman. Hey baby, you want to see my HUO TSPP I just got or the NIB X-MEN LE that I am still waiting to sell and get 80% of what I paid. That is going to really impress someone.

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

You are too funny. "Don't have time"

Quoted from PEN:

I don't have time to read the rest of this new incoherent rant.
Let me just state the obvious. You have typed more words in this thread then most of us have in every thread we have posted in all week combined.
One of the goals of life is to become self-actualized, you could start now.

^ see above

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

BTW, I shot a 93 which isn't very good for me.

Kim Jong -il the former dictator of North Korea shot 11 holes in one on a 18 hole course for a score of 39.

Just thought I would throw out a random tidbit since this poor post has gone to crap anyways.

#166 10 years ago

Hey, this post laid dormant for a long time. We all brought it back from the dead. If I was the seller I would be thrilled. Really, the guy should thank me. It has been on the front page of pinside all weekend after being near the back for a long time.

Well thats the good news. The bad news is nobody wants to trade an AC/DC premium or make a cash offer. Which it was a HULK LE NIB and we might be able to work something out. Don't need 2 X-MEN. However, the green machine is on my list.

#167 10 years ago

Which=WISH....LOL. Typing too fast. However, I have the NIB AC/DC premium he just doesnt have a NIB HULK LE !!! I came close to scoring one but an HUO HULK LE I value at less then a NIB AC/DC premium based on what I am seeing and hearing that AC/DC premium prices are going up at least $200 next run (doubt Hulk LE prices are going up for awhile and probably continue their slow decline but who knows).

#168 10 years ago

W

Quoted from houseofpin:No....the boat is on Wednesday and next weekend. I was golfing this afternoon and got back a little while ago. Amazing, most of you just spent your whole day still wasting your time on my posts. If you don't think I find that pathetic it is a Sunday. Don't half of you have any life other then working and spending all your free time on pinside. Lets see....what am I going to do now. Well, I am watching the Spurs get ready to sweap the Lakers (Kobe getting hurt was the final nail in their coffin). Then I will wait to see when the Caps play Game 1 and Game 2 and that is announced at 11 pm. So, I have fun messing with you guys while I pass time between watching the game.
I used to wonder how you guys end up with 60,000, 80,000 and over 100,000 Karma points with 15 points per post. I understand more now. Your lives are all about pinside. It really is sad but keep taking your shots while life passes you guys by and it is. I look at the amount of posts by half you guys and it is amazing. They have the top THUMBS UP and TOP POSTS....I wish they would have the TOP THUMBS DOWN so at least I could be amused seeing myself atop the leader board. It wouldn't bother me because I enjoy messing with half you guys and none of you have figured that out again. It is a fun way to pass time while I watch a game and the videos and everything else I find funny. "I'm on a boat"....come on....that is funny. I wish my boat was that nice so I appreciate the complement.
So after 4-5 hours of being away you guys are still dwelling on my posts. Think about it, don't you think I find that as the ultimate complement. Please get the moderators and pinside to implement a thumbs down category so I can see my name up in lights since I am narcisstic...you guys got that right so one for the pinside crew.
BTW, I shot a 93 which isn't very good for me. Maybe you guys threw me off my game. Doubt it but you never know. Well, I better prepare for another tough week. Worst is I have a landscaping company even do my lawn so when I say I have nothing to do I mean it. Life is tough boys what can I say so keep taking your shots. I can use the entertainment as the Lakers and Spurs are a boring game !!!! Waiting for 11:00 to see if I go to Verizon on Tuesday or Wednesday to see the Caps beat up on the Rangers....going to be another tough week boys.

Are you for real ?

Why is a big shot like you is wasting time with us ?

This is a pinball site which obviously you really don't care about but we do

You can find thousands of site that would suit you much better

This is OUR site

#169 10 years ago

Thats an interesting concept "our site". Why don't you list all the owners and let me know on what stock exchange the stock is traded on. Maybe it trades on the Canadian stock exchange so that is why I missed the IPO. My apologies.

#170 10 years ago

The "our site" post just reminded me of when SPICOLI in the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High had the Pizza delivered and got into the whole discussion about "our time". I always liked Spicoli but probably in Canada that wasn't a popular movie. I did get my wish tonight as the Senators beat the Bruins so the Canadiens are the #2 seed and I wanted to play them in the second round. We owe them from a few years ago and will give them some payback this year.

#171 10 years ago

Holy hell.

#172 10 years ago

How's it going gambit? I just lost 20 IQ points.

#173 10 years ago

Ezekiel 25:17

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Thats an interesting concept "our site". Why don't you list all the owners and let me know on what stock exchange the stock is traded on. Maybe it trades on the Canadian stock exchange so that is why I missed the IPO. My apologies.

Typical

So cause I'm from Quebec Canada Obviously I care about the Montreal Canadiens. My favorite music must be Celine Dion and since I don't have all your TV channels I must be watching an esquimo eating a raw bear in my yard while i'm eating a POUTINE ostie de calisse de tabarnak. Man you are racist too.

Never heard about Damascus, MD before but the one thing I know is you live there and that do not makes me want to visit that region.

So you really think the World is about invisible lines on a map ?
You think that because you have the proudly made in america pedigree and I'm just canadian pinsiders here will like you or respect you more.
Sure mister stock exchange, 50 000 pinside members in Damascus versus 5 members in Quebec will give you leverage.

#175 10 years ago

Sorry OP about how this turned out. Reason I clicked on this thread was because I had my sight maybe on a Magneto LE.

And no !!! Even if that guy made your thread popped on top all weekend IT DOES NOT help you sell your machine.

#176 10 years ago

How does "racist" enter into this. This site becomes better by the minute. I didn't see anything racist in that response. You were the one who told me this is "our site"...amazing. Hoping the Washington Capitals beat a team from Canada isn't racist in my book. Asking you if Pinside was a stock that traded on your exchange surely isn't a racist comment. Seems like you are a little sensitive about your nationality as I wasn't even going there and nothing in my post was racist. Maybe you thought SPICOLI was canadian.....who knows. I need to do some research about Sean Penn's nationality maybe somehow that was the racist part....BTW, Sean Penn played SPICOLI.....

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I know how a brain in defensive mode works. Felt uneasy about my OUR SiTE comment (oh maybe this guy is trying to have a numerical advantage on me) so you looked for some sort of easy thing to give you an edge : ouh ouh his flag is not like mind !!!
I was being a bit colorful in replying just in case you would have hang yourself. Gave you such a nice rope.

Really man we have wives and kids we shit the same way. You don't work but I do. Your old I'm young. But man usually I read and don't post and most of the majority are doing that too. When i'm looking for stuff and I see anything but what I'm looking for I have good reasons to ask you to respect the community. Karma points don't mean squat. Know people in the hobby who posted 5 times in years but read every single nights.

So other angle now : be cool like most of the members. Even some of us poor people have class sometimes

#178 10 years ago

Meow listen here!

Stop arguing right meow!

#179 10 years ago

So cause I'm from Quebec Canada Obviously I care about the Montreal Canadiens. My favorite music must be Celine Dion and since I don't have all your TV channels I must be watching an esquimo eating a raw bear in my yard while i'm eating a POUTINE ostie de calisse de tabarnak.

I thought the Canadians were like they show on South Park?

Southpark.jpgSouthpark.jpg Southpark2.pngSouthpark2.png

#180 10 years ago

You got it

#181 10 years ago

By the way, I am totally just kidding about the above post. I am just trying to put a little humor in a horrible dying thread.

#182 10 years ago

Lol

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

By the way, I am totally just kidding about the above post. I am just trying to put a little humor in a horrible dying thread.

Don t worry man I have a sick sense of humor

#184 10 years ago

Well, I believe I hit my quota so I can call it a night. I believe today was a new record for thumbs down. I believe I beat the century mark (so now I can get some sleep). My only concern is I am seeing a few (don't worry guys only a few) thumbs up. I still believe my ratio is about 50 of thumbs down to thumbs up so if I was a pitcher my ERA would probably be above 10. Have to get a "pinside coach" as I think my curve ball isn't breaking or not enough movement on my fastball. Maybe Carl (the guy who gives pinball lessons) also gives Pinside posting advice. Well, I can only go up from there.

I have said this before but I wish they would have a category for most thumbs down in a week. I believe I would have an unbelievable lead and possibly be setting all time records on pinside. Well Monday starts a new week maybe it will be the week I lead in THUMBS UP....Vegas has me going off at about 100,000 to 1.....hey for a buck you can make about 10 Metallica LE's....sounds like a good bet to me !!!

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I used to wonder how you guys end up with 60,000, 80,000 and over 100,000 Karma points with 15 points per post. I understand more now. Your lives are all about pinside. It really is sad but keep taking your shots while life passes you guys by and it is. I look at the amount of posts by half you guys and it is amazing.

So let me get this straight. You're making fun of all these other guys for having high karma points right? Yet by simply clicking on your profile we can discover that you've only been online since Feb. 14th (which I find amusing in and of itself - being such a rich, busy guy you still found the time to join on Valentines Day), but I digress. So in a matter of (let's call it 6) weeks, you've managed to rack up ~4800 karma points...which is ~800 a week (yes I know you're smart enough to add), but that'd put you at at over 3x more points earned than your good buddy, PEN - that you were so quick to jump on. By comparison, he's been on Pinside for about 17 months making his average ~1k a month or...wait for it...~250 points a week.

Now who needs to look in the mirror after screaming, "get a life?"

Oh right, but come warmer weather you're not going to be on here right? So you're just as much (if not more) a loser as the rest of us...but only for right now? Is that it? That question is rhetorical BTW. You did get one thing right in your post though..."IT REALLY IS SAD"

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#187 10 years ago

This guy is being a total jerk to everyone on the site. Mods - please lets get some ban votes going. A break of even a week from this guy would be appreciated

#188 10 years ago

I believe if the mods look at the threads they will find in every case the responses were justified based on the comments of another poster. <edited>

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : No personal attacks or taunting please.

#189 10 years ago

This high horse thing you've got about being retired over people who are still working has got to be one if the most moronic things I've ever read in any forum ever.

#190 10 years ago

The point has nothing to do with being retired. The point has to do with so many "no it alls on here" that imply that most of us "newer people" are stupid when it comes to pins. Again, you don't know the history but where this started was with me trying to understand why so many hobbyist seem to be alright with the amount of speculation going on with the LE's. I saw so many complaints about people not being able to get Metallica LE's and then you see people already selling NIB's before they are delivered. So for that I was attacked by quite a few for pointing something out that I felt was a big issue longer term. Enough said. Half you people come in and don't understand the history between myself and some of the posters and just assume it was me that started everything. Again, wasting my time. You guys come in halfway through the fight and see some guy going to work on someone and don't know he didn't start it. You all should just mind your own business as I sure don't but into any other people's "arguments" and there are many on here. I truly wonder how many of you would truly have the guts if you walked into a bar and saw your friend getting pounded by 5 big guys and go and try to help him knowing you would get a beating....my guess is about 10% of the guys that but into the posts here. My point is they would mind their own business but since it is the internet they all but in but face to face most of them would just keep their mouth shut and think "hey, this isn't my business".

#191 10 years ago

I truly wonder how many of you would truly have the guts if you walked into a bar and saw your friend getting pounded by 5 big guys and go and try to help him knowing you would get a beating....my guess is about 10% of the guys that but into the posts here.

I would help by calling the cops.

Cops.jpgCops.jpg cop.jpgcop.jpg

#192 10 years ago

asnatlas - Sorry to see everyone turning this thread into something else than what you intended it to be.

Here's a good luck with the sale bump!

#193 10 years ago

LOL....that is a good response. Good way to deal with that situation. My main point is I truly doubt I go into any post with the intention of attacking anyone. However, when people make comments based on a post they see without knowing the history they really should "just let it be" as I always do. There are a lot of smart A**** on here and they are not all so innocent.

When people don't like someones point of view on an issue they do sometimes attack and then when they get a defensive response they don't like it. So be it. It makes little difference to me and threatening me with the almight "ban" really is going to make me not sleep well tonight.

If this was hockey they might put me in the penalty box for 10 minutes for fighting but in most cases the ref would put the other guy in as well if they looked at the entire situation.

#194 10 years ago

HOP, you sure type a lot for someone who's barely literate.

#195 10 years ago

spell check is a great tool

#196 10 years ago

What the hell happened to this FS thread? Xmen LE is an awesome game, if you thumb this post down you are a true pinball hater, jealous of a game they dont own.

Houseofpin should probably visit redemption island.

images.jpegimages.jpeg 1634-cars-bikes-and-sexy-girls-screens.jpg1634-cars-bikes-and-sexy-girls-screens.jpg images-3.jpegimages-3.jpeg

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

spell check is a great tool

So is HOP.

#198 10 years ago

Pin,

This post due to the title and not the content has truly been at the forefront of the forum most of the weekend. Truly, and this is not to start an issue but is a fact if anyone was interested on this site in an X-MEN MAGNETO NIB for around $6K or a trade for an AC/DC premium this would have happened. This isn't to fight it truly is a fact. I have watched people destroy some FS posts over the last 2 days for being overpriced (i.e a HUO TSPP and a SHADOW) and people defend their attacks by saying hey it is a high price. Again, I don't understand why that is tolerated and if anyone questions these LE sales they get attacked and say the FS post is not the appropiate forum.

There is no consistency in my opinion and this is what has led to many of the issues I have with people. Either people can comment on every FS post or ANYONE that does should be called out as it shouldn't be allowed. My initial comment was that the price is high based on what I have seen them go for and so many on here quote "if it doesn't sell it is too high" and use current sales to determine market.

I now own an X-MEN Wolverine so why would I not want this MAGNETO to sell for $20K......my point was that it appears above market to me.....I personally feel if people want to help this guy out giving him advice such as sell it on EBAY, Mr. Pinball classifieds or Craigslist is his best bet. His other option is to wait and hope the price rebounds which is possible. Again, my opinion and if these types of opinions aren't allowed they shouldn't be allowed on any FS post and any poster that discusses price in a negative way should be attacked and I assure you it is dependent on the poster whether that happens.

But hey I am not a veteran so I can't have an opinion or suggestion.

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Pin,
This post due to the title and not the content has truly been at the forefront of the forum most of the weekend. Truly, and this is not to start an issue but is a fact if anyone was interested on this site in an X-MEN MAGNETO NIB for around $6K or a trade for an AC/DC premium this would have happened. This isn't to fight it truly is a fact. I have watched people destroy some FS posts over the last 2 days for being overpriced (i.e a HUO TSPP and a Shadow) and people defend their attacks by saying hey it is a high price. Again, I don't understand why that is tolerated and if anyone questions these LE sales they get attacked and say the FS post is not the appropiate forum.
There is no consistency in my opinion and this is what has led to many of the issues I have with people. Either people can comment on every FS post or ANYONE that does should be called out as it shouldn't be allowed. My initial comment was that the price is high based on what I have seen them go for and so many on here quote "if it doesn't sell it is too high" and use current sales to determine market.
I now own an X-MEN Wolverine so why would I not want this MAGNETO to sell for $20K......my point was that it appears above market to me.....I personally feel if people want to help this guy out giving him advice such as sell it on EBAY, Mr. Pinball classifieds or Craigslist is his best bet. His other option is to wait and hope the price rebounds which is possible. Again, my opinion and if these types of opinions aren't allowed they shouldn't be allowed on any FS post and any poster that discusses price in a negative way should be attacked and I assure you it is dependent on the poster whether that happens.
But hey I am not a veteran so I can't have an opinion or suggestion.

I think the problem is every post you leave is 5000 letters. No one wants to waste their time reading your dribble.

#200 10 years ago

......... I thought about closing the thread because some want it to more about them then the pin for sale. I'm going to keep it open please no one comment on/about housesofpin from here on out. Housesofpin you said your piece please no more commenting on the for sale thread.

Last warning houseofpin no more commenting on this thread from here on out. Please help me out centerflank just let it go to keep the thread open for the pinhead trying to sell their pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-nib-xmen-le-magneto-for-nib-acdc-prem/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.