images.jpeg
cop.jpg
Cops.jpg
Southpark2.png
Southpark.jpg
DSC04258.jpg
images.jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Gambit.....you are such a smart guy. You really are impressive. It is also used to denote the value you add to this board. Lets see $0.01......I believe it can be used for that as well if my limited understanding of the use of the "$ sign" is correct. Thanks for the lesson.....how did I ever become a CPA without you helping to "educate me". God only knows maybe for the CPA EXAM I will make sure if they ever institute phone a friend that you be on the list of people to call.

Well, I would personally use the symbol that is designated for US cents for .01 of a USD. Do I need an Enigma machine to figure out what code you are sending with your odd usage of capitilization? Before we commit me to your "Phone-a-Friend" list, will you be able to get a good, strong cell signal on your party boat?

#102 10 years ago

Houseofpin what are you looking to accomplish right now?

#103 10 years ago

Gambit. Where did I come from. Lets see.....original from LI, NY. Left and studied accounting at Va. Tech. Got a job for the largest accounting firm in the world (Ernst and Young). Transferred to Maryland in 1987. Took Equitable Bank public. Oh....you mean where did I come from on PINSIDE. Lets see I had ZERO pinball machines as of February of 2013 and somehow I found the money to buy 15 for my collection and have another 2 NIB Tron Pros sitting in my garage and one AC/DC premium. Amazing I can do all that without knowing the appropriate use of a "$ sign" can you imagine what I might be able to accomplish after all you taught me tonight. Maybe you give golf and boating lessons as well so I can improve my skills there as well since basically that is all I do anymore. Damn, if I knew the "$ sign" I might have been able to retire at 49 rather then 51. America is such a great country isn't it. By the way, how is my man John Travolta doing ??

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Gambit. Where did I come from. Lets see.....original from LI, NY. Left and studied accounting at Va. Tech. Got a job for the largest accounting firm in the world (Ernst and Young). Transferred to Maryland in 1987. Took Equitable Bank public. Oh....you mean where did I come from on PINSIDE. Lets see I had ZERO pinball machines as of February of 2013 and somehow I found the money to buy 15 for my collection and have another 2 NIB Tron Pros sitting in my garage and one AC/DC premium. Amazing I can do all that without knowing the appropriate use of a "$ sign" can you imagine what I might be able to accomplish after all you taught me tonight. Maybe you give golf and boating lessons as well so I can improve my skills there as well since basically that is all I do anymore. Damn, if I knew the "$ sign" I might have been able to retire at 49 rather then 51. America is such a great country isn't it. By the way, how is my man John Travolta doing ??

I laughed. I cried. I shit my pants. Two thumbs way up for "Where did I come from."

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I was at VA TECH (VPI and State University) in 1987 good year also Summer of 1986. I wish I could have stayed like Coach Frank B.

#106 10 years ago

OP there is no way you are fetching 7K for this title they are not bagging your sales thread they are serious when saying this is getting 5.5-6K and no more.

I have one also and plan on keeping it. The code will only get better and the layout to me is a huge success. Just keep it a little while longer and sell or keep it and save to buy ac/dc.
If trying to trade I would through 5-800 in there on top of your machine or you probably are not going to get any offers anytime soon. Just trying to be brutally honest about this.

GLWS

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

This guy is awesome. Where did he and this Starbase character come from? I turn my back for a week....

I have decided they are the same person.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I agree Star....never said I was innocent but it is always the guy who hits second that gets caught....LOL.
Have a good night.....close the thread gets my vote as well.

There is no need to close the thread, just the people price policing it. Its a for sale thread. You don't get to spew all over it, and then decide it should be closed.

#109 10 years ago

Your machine has been for sale for 4 months lol. That should be a hint for ya. Price police don't dictate prices. But sitting unsold for 4 months does.

#110 10 years ago

Hasn't Starbase been on Pinside forever? Thought I read like posts from 3 years ago from him.

I should have stayed in Accounting, retired at 51. Whowouldathunkit.

BTW good luck with sale. Never played XMLE, but would like to own one.

#111 10 years ago

This has gotten slightly out of control, I think Brick killed a guy.

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Houseofpin what are you looking to accomplish right now?

As a former alumnus of Ernst & Young myself, it appears he's just trying to make cpa's look bad? Can you do copy and paste quotes and just place them in dozens of threads? Might save a little time...

#113 10 years ago

If someone posts and says this is all I have or its worth to me but keep me as a backup I will be grateful. But these giant rants ruin folks for sale threads. That's why everyone laughs.

#114 10 years ago

It's also kept his FS thread going now for 4 months....which is really something when you think about it, I could never have the patience to wait that long with a pin in the box....maybe he bought it to flip but I would have to play it for the four months at least, have some fun with it and then sell it even if it brings a few hundred less

#115 10 years ago

Go start an argument in my FS thread . For realz. GLWS. IMHO which absolutely has ZERO bearing on anything whatsoever, you should sit on it for another year. I'm just saying, don't go any lower, imho you will get your price now eventually.

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Hasn't Starbase been on Pinside forever? Thought I read like posts from 3 years ago from him.
I should have stayed in Accounting, retired at 51. Whowouldathunkit.
BTW good luck with sale. Never played XMLE, but would like to own one.

Nope think November 2012 but been pretty active reading and posting and I suck up info well. Wish my grammar was better;(

He can sit on it all he wants but he won't get his investment back here, he is just stubborn since I don't see it on eBay. Learning lesson for op and anyone thinking of not researching there price. Just put it up in the market tab , posting in the forum market will always lead to the price police squad coming after you. I actually enjoy trying to help someone sell something here and hopefully donate here after sale.

#117 10 years ago

Bottomline when you cut through all the rants and get back to the matter at hand the price of $6K is to high. The one thing nobody sees in this post is the word "PM SENT" and it is because the price is high. For whatever reason, people have no problem when someone is asking for $3,900 for a Shadow to rip the poor guy to shreds. However, let it be these new LE's and market price isn't really "market price" it goes back to what someone paid. The X-MEN LE game went down in value and so did the Avengers LE. People who bought them to sell them deserve to lose money and anyone with a NIB speculator so just deal with the loss. If there was no risk and it was guaranteed that every LE bought would fetch $2K more I promise you I would buy 20 each run. There is a resk and the speculators in the X-MEN LE and Avengers LE lost money. I only wish it was more to be honest. If someone can make $3K speculating on a TRON LE whcih was a WINNER so they deserve to make the $3k but the flip side is when they speculate on a loser which X-MEN LE was (and I love the game especially at the $5K price tag I bought it for) they should understand that losing $1K or $2k or hopefully some day $3K can happen. Until this works both ways you will continue to see NIB's advertised for sale months after the game shipped.

So none of us should feel sorry for anyone losing money that speculated. Would you feel sorry if they bought MJNA (Medical Marijuana stock) for 30 cents and it went to 10 cents....pure speculation and this is EXACTLY what buying these LE's prior to them even being played is. So I truly hope that people who did this get caught big on METALLICA LE that is GOOD FOR THE HOBBY what don't any of you true hobbyists get about that. You should all lvoe the fact that people are getting caught with these NIB's it is actually healthy for the hobby and will make the games more available for you guys who PLAY THEM !!!

Truly, I am so surprised more true hobbyists haven't seen this and support my postion. Maybe they bought MJNA stock and are enjoying some of the product...LOL !!

#118 10 years ago

Your price is high!!!!! It should be lower!!! Good lord. I think he understands he could sell it right away at $5k. I'm positive he doesn't need the cash, so hes waiting for what he considers a fair price. Whether anyone here considers it fair is pretty irrelevant, he's selling one machine not 50. Now if he did need the money, I'm betting he would've adjusted his price for a quicker sale.

#119 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Lets see I had ZERO pinball machines as of February of 2013 and somehow I found the money to buy 15 for my collection and have another 2 NIB Tron Pros sitting in my garage and one AC/DC premium.

That makes sense. Your keeping several NIB pins in your garage while pissing all over someones thread who is doing the same thing.

#120 10 years ago

He needs the cash and knows the game is not for low skil players. Never would have advertised if he did not want cash. Look he says "anyone?" In desperation because not a single solitary souls pm"d him. I am just waiting to laugh when I see him drop his price and realize he was dumb to sit on this machine like every other hoarder. Remodel or not I would have moved shit around and played the game, he got trapped just like me in the "it's Wolverine look at this translite art" I truly believed I could not lose money when I paid 5800 plus shipping. I saw one sale after another down down down in price and than the first and second and on went for around 5k. When I saw a Tron le for sale or trade I immediately offered it up at a loss preying he would accept the 2 is better than one. I lost a grand maybe more but it was the best choice and trade I have made and maybe one of the better trades for a Tron le despite the loss. I got the game I wanted before buying my first pin and not for a day not a moment have I missed that poorly playing and horrible sounding game. The light show what's its only good feature ,wolverine sounds like he is humping during multiball ,storm sounds like a Asian with a lisp in a racist sort of way , Phoenix horrible, beast worse, iceman terrible. I should have drank champagne after that trade was complete. I would not touch that game at a friends house or if it was on location. Only people who like it are the really good players who do not go shoot ,post shoot post over and over. Oh and the iceman ramp is just a horrible feature. The pro is a better playing game with less teaks needed, mine had every tweak and the beast shot was still terrible .

In short bad game, hoarder who thought he would get rich and now is in shock he cannot even break even, deal. Do not like hearing it drop your price and sell it.

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Only people who like it are the really good players

Yup

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Truly, I am so surprised more true hobbyists haven't seen this and support my postion.

You really don't get it - it's not about your position - it's about YOU. You're a narcissist who loves to hear himself talk. You're so insecure you have to constantly brag about your material possessions and your perceived smarts. You're a bully, and we're adults - adults don't put up with bullies. You're a hypocrite and too self-unaware to see it.

Yes, most people AGREE with your premise - "Pins aren't always good investments, but sometimes it works out". LOL...huzzah! It's not rocket science and we don't need to be constantly "educated" by you about it. We know. The reason people are giving you sh*t is because of YOOOUUUU. Not your broken record premise...but YOU. Reflect, learn, grow, change. Are you capable?

#123 10 years ago

I feel the dark side

#124 10 years ago

Rarehero. Me and my friends call them 7-uppers because they always have to 1-up you on whatever you have or said.

#125 10 years ago

I don't really think distributor price matters if nobody wants the game. Stern can raise the price of AC/DC Premium by $500 and they will still sell because the game is great and it's in demand. There is no demand for Xmen LE right now, which is why distributors still have them NIB. Is Xmen the next IM, where demand kicks in a few years later? Only time will tell. All I know is Stern keeps working on AC/DC code, but nothing happens with Xmen. Maybe they will release a kick ass code for Xmen and the market will turn around for this game, but like I said, only time will tell.

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I don't really think distributor price matters if nobody wants the game. Stern can raise the price of AC/DC Premium by $500 and they will still sell because the game is great and it's in demand. There is no demand for Xmen LE right now, which is why distributors still have them NIB.

I don't think that it's so much that there's no demand for it - cuz HUO ones sell....I think there's no demand for NIB, which - at this point is kind of normal since as you said - NIBs are still available from distributors. The allure of a NIB game grows when it's long gone and you can't get one anywhere. Also, in the case of X-Men (and Avengers) - IMO it's actually a bit more desirable to get an open one that's been tweaked/fixed/repaired. A NIB X-Men will probably need a new aux board...a HUO one will have that nipped in the bud already, amongst other things like Wolverine placement, etc.

#127 10 years ago

There is going to be another code release if not two. There was supposed to be a code release about 2 weeks ago but combos are finally being worked in which I guess delayed the release.
Mine is for sale too, but not because of a crappy game. Have to make room for other stuff.

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

There is going to be another code release if not two. There was supposed to be a code release about 2 weeks ago but combos are finally being worked in which I guess delayed the release.
Mine is for sale too, but not because of a crappy game. Have to make room for other stuff.

Really? That is awesome news!!! I didn't realize they were still working on polishing the code.

#129 10 years ago

This is the funniest for sale thread I have ever read; between houseofpins tough guy posturing and bragging about his riches on an internet forum and starbase's avatar with dogs in Christmas sweaters I can't even remember what is supposed to be for sale.

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Only people who like it are the really good players who do not go shoot ,post shoot post over and over.

Own one, worth way less than I paid for it, but I like it or I would have done the same thing you did and sold it for a loss.

I love the mode based software as I have a lot of progression type games and it goes with the theme. I realize that you don't like the voices, but many were lifted from the various cartoon series so I knew what to expect.

Even though I bought it NIB, I had played it at CAX so I knew what the shot layout was before I bought it. The one thing I couldn't control was how the software would turn out. It was CRAP out of the box. Now, it is a 7 out of 10 with a possibility of 9 out of 10 if they implement combos, finish Danger Room, and add other tweaks. I heard from reliable sources that it is going to happen.

Light show, Magneto MB, and Nightcrawler Pop Ups are nice features a Pro model doesn't have that I like. Ice ramp doesn't do anything for me either, and now that LE's are dropping closer to Pro prices, it does make them more tempting to purchase as you are not spending as much as you were when the LE and Pros were first launched.

Sorry you were burned by your purchase, my pin has depreciated as much as yours did, I just have a different perspective as I like the game so the depreciation doesn't hurt as much because I am not selling it.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#132 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Rare....the one thing I am sure of is that I am A LOT smarter then you will ever be. Again, if that makes me narcisstic just because I am sure I am smarter then you so be it. You are an absolute moron in my book.

Im going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure you don't what it means to be a narcissist. It's spelled "narcissistic" btw not narcisstic. That will make it easier for you to google.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I don't really think distributor price matters if nobody wants the game.

It is not that nobody wants the game; It is nobody wants the game at what Distributors have them listed for. The game is not demanding anything close to 7300 - 7800 NIB prices Distributors are asking + shipping.

That is why I posted earlier his price with free shipping would be a low hanging fruit to somebody looking on Ebay to buy one. Sticking to fruit analogies, his is an apple to apple comparison as it is NIB and has not been played.

His machine is a thousand dollar better deal than what anybody on Ebay has. That is why he would have a better shot selling it there.

#134 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Im going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure you don't what it means to be a narcissist.

Agree with you on this one. He keeps spamming TL;DR posts about his smarts and successes, but his abuse of the English language belie his assertions. I enjoy it. I hope he stays around for a while, but I think he may get too worked up and receive a ban.

#135 10 years ago

Smart people don't insist that they are A LOT smarter than anyone else. Narcissistic people might, I suppose. But not even smart narcissistic people insist on how smart they are. Smart people also understand what commas do in the written English language. Smart people also edit their thoughts into concise, efficient messages.

Hmmm....let me do this math. Not sure what I am going to find at the end of this rainbow.

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from Jake:

but I think he may get too worked up and receive a ban.

Nah. He lives the good life. Stress isn't on his radar. He's on the boat or at the club. You know, where all the other the sophisticates hang.

#137 10 years ago

LOL...done for the day boys. Going to shoot a round of golf with my son. This is entertainment as I watch the ball game for me and if I receive a "ban" like I care. That is really a threat I worry about. You guys are all so smart so think about what a "ban" does. Lets see it would take all of two minutes to set up another account. Do you guys ever think I would be stupid enough to sell a game on here under the HOUSE OF PIN name. Please, that is what I mean about you guys not being so smart. Do you even think I would buy a pin under that name. Come on guys....get real.

You guys are so underestimating me it is too funny. Time to het the tees as I have a tough afternoon ahead of me. Have fun posting boys. Tough week ahead of me....lets see golf, Captials playoffs and going to take my boat out for the fist time on Wednesday while most of you guys work.

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

LOL...done for the day boys. Going to shoot a round of golf with my son. This is entertainment as I watch the ball game for me and if I receive a "ban" like I care. That is really a threat I worry about. You guys are all so smart so think about what a "ban" does. Lets see it would take all of two minutes to set up another account. Do you guys ever think I would be stupid enough to sell a game on here under the HOUSE OF PIN name. Please, that is what I mean about you guys not being so smart. Do you even think I would buy a pin under that name. Come on guys....get real.
You guys are so underestimating me it is too funny. Time to het the tees as I have a tough afternoon ahead of me. Have fun posting boys. Tough week ahead of me....lets see golf, Captials playoffs and going to take my boat out for the fist time on Wednesday while most of you guys work.

Don't forget to stop on the way back and refill your cooler with deli meats and Shasta.

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Why are you even wasting time posting on this site ????

I like pinball and don't really know you but I'm looking for insights on pinball, not the story of your life

#140 10 years ago

Maybe now we can get back to the original topic...

Quoted from asnatlas:

$6300 shipped, anywhere in CONTUS. Lowest I am going...

At this point I am really considering keeping the XMEN LE as all NIBs are about to see a 3% increase starting May 1st. So about $200 more for an AC/DC Prem...

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Tough week ahead of me....lets see golf, Captials playoffs and going to take my boat out for the fist time on Wednesday while most of you guys work.

Have fun! I am SUPER jealous. Tomorrow, like most pinsiders, I will be headed back to the sulfur mines where I will toil away in misery for cents ( or $.01 as you put it) on the hour. Thank god Titans of Industry like you keep the world moving!

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

Maybe now we can get back to the original topic...

At this point I am really considering keeping the XMEN LE as all NIBs are about to see a 3% increase starting May 1st. So about $200 more for an AC/DC Prem...

Ah, the old "I might just keep this and sell it for more" plan. Brilliant. You should have done that months ago, like when you started this thread. It will sell for sure now.

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from Jake:

Have fun! I am SUPER jealous. Tomorrow, like most pinsiders, I will be headed back to the sulfur mines where I will toil away in misery for cents ( or $.01 as you put it) on the hour. Thank god Titans of Industry like you keep the world moving!

Me too. I hope to be able to see a boat some day.

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

To the OP I am sorry to post this on your thread.

Wow! Houseofpin I hope your son turns out nothing like you...... Your a sad & small man
I feel sorry for you
No amount of money or possessions could ever cure what seems to plague you.

Add me to your flame list if you must, but I think I am voicing what most others are thinking.

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from Jake:

You guys are lucky.......here in Canada we have acid mines. We loose staff every single day. Thank GOD for outsourcing jobs cause even at 1 cent we still cost too much

#146 10 years ago

"Don't forget to stop on the way back and refill your cooler with deli meats and Shasta."

Now that is some funny shit right there.

#147 10 years ago

I would retort, but I'm not smart enough....

#148 10 years ago

Wow, thanks for proving my point HOP...completely self unaware.

Narcissist - You love hearing your own voice, or in this case, reading your own words. Looking forward to your next 5,000 word post reiterating the same exact things you've posted 100 times already.

Hypocrite - You buy games as investments while lecturing others for doing the same. Whether the game is "proven" or new, doesn't matter...you're doing the same thing

Insecure - Keep on telling us about how great you are! How rich you are! How retired you are! In your mind you think we wish we were you. Also, see: NARCISSIST.

Bully - You attack and insult like a schoolyard kid, even though you should be acting like a mature adult.

Quoted from houseofpin:

Well, since you like playing the 1-up game....HA HA HA HA You're old and will likely die before most of us HA HA HA HO HO HO!!!! You can't take it with you, but we'll all remember you as such a peach when you're braggin' to the worms.

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Ah, the old "I might just keep this and sell it for more" plan. Brilliant. You should have done that months ago, like when you started this thread. It will sell for sure now.

You must have missed the multiple posts in this thread where I stated I did't need to sell it, and that if I didn't, I would happily keep it (esp before giving it away for some lowball price). One main reason it's still NIB is because I am working on finishing my basement and no sense in having it out / in the way to possible get damaged. The main reason for this FS thread was so that I could "trade / sell" it for a AC/DC Prem since my wife likes that one more then the XMEN LE. Not sure about you but I always list things a little higher then the price I have in mind as I know I am going to get counter offers no matter what price it's listed at (unless it's way under valued)...

#150 10 years ago

Wow 25 posts in 2 hours since I left and went for a mountain bike ride with my dogs. First thanks for the avatar compliment but honestly those are rain coats, because I wanted to save on how many towels I use during winter months.

Regarding my loss X-men, it will be made back if I can hold to my Tron LE as long as I plan to and possibly one day it will be the nicest Tron LE in world. It's probably going to hep on Jan 1st 2014 with full ChadNC armor plus my own additions done by Alex Levy. My tron pro also had issues my LE mysteriously does not (ball bounce back on left ramp),slower speed of play. I think I made out on my trade despite monetary loss. I am not in this for investment this is for the fun it brings me and friends and family and especially my 12 year old little brother. Making money is sometimes just a bonus of being in the hobby and losses go with this hobby to.

Houseofpin you write worse long posts than me, with more caps and attacks on others than I have seen.

Second I find hoarders of NIB pins and Tron at that to be basically the lowest form of life on pinside. I went from seeing your point to agreeing with Rarehero(who I normally do agree with) you are bullying he is right. You are as bad as the OP hoping one day your trons will go up.

I am now going to go out and do a rain dance on a sunny day and hope that Stern keeps making tron pros so long your 3 pins sitting gathering dust just drop down to 3500, I wish more than anything on pinside that all hoarders lose money.No free pennies from heavan like Tron LE and MOPLE.

My ignore list is waiting, keep posting the same redundant crap, you are much worse than me in this thread or any. Sit back and take a deep breath and realize you are getting pissed off about a thread on the internet with people who do not know you and do not respect you.

I promise, I PROMISE my last post in what I now will call the worst for sale thread ever. Oh yeah GLWS,stubborn Still talking about why it's NIB, you wife wants AC/DC she is smart I can see why she runs the show. Why not follow her desire and sell that sucker and take your licks and move on, stop with your basement and oh it would get damaged, its a pinball machine, i would set it up in a hallway,bathroom, dining room, kitchen if I could squeeze it in. I await patiently you seeing the light oh and by the way AC/DC premium is my favorite game in my collection by far at the moment so you get my nod. Take a loss get the correct pin, wife happy, more sex, better life. Oh well to that 1000-1300. In ten years maybe you break even but at the present unless you get lucky on craigslist you have a box going down in value. I would rather have a Avengers then that gigantic turd of a game. Oh god that beast shot, wolverine taking up the whole middle left, I could go on I just despise that game with passion, and little to do with my grand loss. Only money OP, good game or bad game, happy wife or one that needs earplugs when you play? Seems like a easy choice. Anyways I think I gave you my feelings and a bit more than you asked for. I did not ruin your thread you did for thinking you would not take a loss on X-men Wolverine. Read my post you may end up sending me a pm later saying thank you starbase best decision you ever told me to make, or keep up with your stubbornness, it seems to be working wonders here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 29.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 218 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-nib-xmen-le-magneto-for-nib-acdc-prem/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.