• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinballwiz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Title kind of explains it.

Just got back from L.A. and playing rarehero's awesome lineup of Stern games. Now I have the fever for one or two or three lol!!!

I have two really clean machines. A NGG (Now on hold) and The Shadow. Both are very clean with no issues. Both are pretty well stock except for cliffy protectors and a back brick wall on The Shadow. Got both from a very well respected member here and RGP.

I am wanting to trade toward a LOTR, X-Men LE, Tron, or AC/DC Premium. I am looking in that order too.

If you are possibly interested in some kind of trade, I can get all the pics you need of either or both of my pins.

Wasn't looking to get rid of these but will have to in order for me to get another machine.

Post edited by pinballwiz : NGG is pending sale.

#2 8 years ago

All of the titles you mentioned are solid, but I'd pick ACDC Premium over all of the others. It's already one hell of a pin and code updates are expected till (sources say) v2.0 and they are only on v1.61. I'm being somewhat biased as I own the LE, Tron LE, once owned LOTR's. Only played Xmen, never owned, so you'll have to hear from those owners on their thoughts. Good luck! Sure you'll be pleased with the one you end up with, all great titles!

-Arthur

#3 8 years ago

Here is a link to my photobucket album with pics of both. Please note the flash washed out the blue on the Shadow cab but tried to add a couple pics with no flash to show that.

http://photobucket.com/pinballwiz

The Shadow comes with new back box side decals if person decides to change due to wrinkling at the bottom.

#4 8 years ago

NGG is on hold. Sale pending.

#5 8 years ago

All great titles to own. I own 3 of the 4 on your want list and must say they are great HUO games. If you lived closer and had a ft or WCS as part of the NGG trade and it was summer of 2013, I would contemplate this trade. But til then, good luck on your quest!

#6 8 years ago

Yeah going to Greg's house to play the new stuff seems to almost always end up costing me money. He's an evil man, like a crack dealer. "Oh sure, come over and try it - maybe you'll like it!" he says. The samples are free while you're there, but then you leave and have to pay because you're hooked on one thing or another that you tried!

J/k of course Greg, I'm lucky to have such a gracious friend close by to let me try the new stuff.

#7 8 years ago

Haha I think Greg is working with Stern to pull in more customers. I have to say I am really impressed with Stern's machines now. When they first come out RT, Monopoly, and AP I was not but this new stuff is pretty awesome!!

#8 8 years ago

NGG is officially gone now.

Sitting here with cash and TS. Surely somebody has what I am looking for.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside