Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Barron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I dont know why, but I want a space invaders.
I am looking to trade my fully working warlok for a
space invaders.
Onlyn412 warloks as compared to over 10k si.
my warlok is missing the backglass, and a few plastics.
There is a pinside hoarder who has a backglass, and
plastics, but thinks he is sitting on a goldmine.
there is also a nos backglass available on mr pinball.
I am not gonna sink anymore money into it.
Just thought I would throw it out there.
pretty rare.
located 72936 arkansas.

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Oddly, no comments on your post after a whole week. How about my really rare Atari Radikal Bikers? It weighs way more than than your Warlok and has a 24" working monitor too. Pound per pound it would be a good trade for you

#3 9 years ago

Maybe your volcanoe? It has kind of the infinity
backglass im lookin for. Lol

#4 9 years ago

What are you into pinball for -- looks or play Volcano is in Little Rock with B. I think your Warlok is a good rare machine. Too bad someone will not give up their Warlok backglass because they like it as a wall hanger. That's what makes parts machines when they shouldn't have to be.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from minnesota13:

What are you into pinball for -- looks or play Volcano is in Little Rock with B. I think your Warlok is a good rare machine. Too bad someone will not give up their Warlok backglass because they like it as a wall hanger. That's what makes parts machines when they shouldn't have to be.

"PLAYER" all the way, if the ball rolls on the playfield, and the flippers flip,
im a happy guy.

#6 9 years ago

pics?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-my-warlok-for-your-space-invaders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.