Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jkdblaze
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1266.JPG
IMG_1264.JPG
IMG_1263.JPG
IMG_1261.JPG
IMG_1260.JPG
IMG_1259.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG
IMG_1257.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1244.JPG
IMG_1242.JPG
IMG_1241.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Asking $9600.00 firm cash and carry, or buyer to arrange shipping. Would also trade for a Metallica LE + $2K cash.

MB has:
New decals (installed)
New side rails (installed)
New full plastic set (most installed, extras included)
New Drac coffin with stickers (not installed in pics but will be installed)
New leg plates, bolts, levelers, etc.
New trim, playfield glass, etc.
Several LED's
Playfield was cleared at some point by previous owner
This is not a HEP level game, but it shows very nice

A few pics, more to come...

IMG_1241.JPG IMG_1242.JPG IMG_1244.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Nice looking example best of luck with trade.

#3 6 years ago

Trading Frankenstein electric chair for that anti-Metallica fan on the electric chair

#4 6 years ago

Some more...

IMG_1256.JPG IMG_1257.JPG IMG_1258.JPG

#5 6 years ago

More...

IMG_1259.JPG IMG_1260.JPG IMG_1261.JPG

#6 6 years ago

More...

IMG_1263.JPG IMG_1264.JPG IMG_1266.JPG

#7 6 years ago

Nice looking machine. Good luck. You may have to accept less cash to make this trade work though. Just my .02.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Nice looking machine. Good luck. You may have to accept less cash to make this trade work though. Just my .02.

I agree - I think it's safe to say you can value a MOPLE higher than $7k at this point. I'd think MOPLE + $1,500 would probably be more likely.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I agree - I think it's safe to say you can value a MOPLE higher than $7k at this point. I'd think MOPLE + $1,500 would probably be more likely.

Dropped my price in the OP to my bottom dollar. Might also consider another game in lieu of cash.

#10 6 years ago

I would doubt that even. With how quickly they sold out, I would say that getting a money plus a MOPLE is unlikely at this point too. I would go as far as saying the MB owner throws a few hundred to the MOPLE or at best, an even trade.

#11 6 years ago

I know I wouldn't throw my MOPLE + $1500 towards MB. And I almost bought a MB last week. Straight up trade at best I think is right, Chevelle.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

I would doubt that even. With how quickly they sold out, I would say that getting a money plus a MOPLE is unlikely at this point too. I would go as far as saying the MB owner throws a few hundred to the MOPLE or at best, an even trade.

Okay, now we're getting a little out of hand. I can still buy a MOPLE for $7595, but thanks anyway.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Okay, now we're getting a little out of hand. I can still buy a MOPLE for $7595, but thanks anyway.

Where?

#14 6 years ago

3 were on ebay an hour ago. They sold. It still doesn't mean Metallica LE == this MB. Is anyone buying Metallica @ $9k ??

#15 6 years ago

The one at 8k is sold also...

9k is still available

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

3 were on ebay an hour ago. They sold

#16 6 years ago

I'll just say it's not eBay.

#18 6 years ago

East coast or west coast time?

#19 6 years ago

lol!! so much for Christmas.

#20 6 years ago

lol! 12K by Midnight! Nice!

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I'll just say it's not eBay.

No problem - I do know of one distributor that was selling at the exact price you mentioned that sold out about 30 minutes ago.

#22 6 years ago

Changed to FS or trade thread.

#23 6 years ago

Monster Bash is sold! Thanks to all who inquired. I picked up a MOPLE this afternoon through the Met Club (which now shows Sold Out).

#24 6 years ago

Mine went too. Also a MOPLE head ; )

I have Totan and MB leaving so I can get all new games in here. Go Stern go.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Mine went too. Also a MOPLE head ; )
I have Totan and MB leaving so I can get all new games in here. Go Stern go.

I also sold TOTAN and MB this week to buy my first NIB Stern. Pretty weird coincidence!

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I also sold TOTAN and MB this week to buy my first NIB Stern. Pretty weird coincidence!

Dang! Good time to be looking for classics.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Dang! Good time to be looking for classics.

It seems like a good time to be a buyer or a seller of pins. Just a lot of activity in every direction. Keeps it interesting!

#28 6 years ago

Interesting. There was a well known retailer in the Mesquite area looking to get a MB moved from Houston. I hope you have FUN! with your new MOP.

#29 6 years ago

Congrats JKblaze! Its a fun time to be in pinball with what you said plenty of direction on both ends

#30 6 years ago

Gratz!

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

Interesting. There was a well known retailer in the Mesquite area looking to get a MB moved from Houston. I hope you have FUN! with your new MOP.

Go on..........?

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from tpellowe:

Go on..........?

Fun is a dealer in Mesquite. Some have expressed dissatisfaction with his practices. My dealings with him have always been pleasant and professional. I still own 2 games I bought from him some 10 years ago, and have had no real issues to speak of. Both games are beautiful and will probably never leave my collection. But times have changed and nice 90's games are a little harder to find from dealers.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside