(Topic ID: 84454)

WTT: My HOU Tron PRO and HUO South Park for players CC?

By twinmice

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by twinmice
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I have a HUO Tron Pro with about 240 plays, comes with (not installed) Eli ramp lighting mod, tron cycles, arcade version 3.1, Recognizer mod and side decals. Has leds installed. Game looks and plays new. Also have a HUO South Park with about 270 plays. Games looks and plays like new. The only bummer is Mr. Hankeys right are is missing, common on this game, i think i have a spare, but i will have to dig through my parts. Im looking for a decent condition CC, something that can be restored is fine. Im located in So. Cal. I will try and get some pics up in a bit, Thanks Mike Paris

#2 10 years ago

Will someone PLEASE trade/sell Mike a CC? He's been jonesing over getting one back for years now. That's all I ever hear when I see him "Man, I wish I had a Cactus, blah, blah, blah!"

Honestly though, Mike is a great guy, good friend and a fantastic person to deal with. I've seen the Tron personally and it is like new. I've yet to see the SP, but I know Mike is super picky like me. If he says it looks like new, it does.

Someone please make this happen!

#3 10 years ago

Considering how few CCs were made, I just wonder how many are in "players" condition. Of those few, how many owners are looking to trade for Tron and South Park? There may be one person wanting that trade, probably in Australia or something.

#4 10 years ago

Never hurts to ask. With the rumor that maybe CC's will be rerun, there might be some people who want to sell or trade?

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Never hurts to ask. With the rumor that maybe CC's will be rerun, there might be some people who want to sell or trade?

I threw out a WTT thread recently about a TOTAN for Tron LE. Longshot? Yep. But you just never know and it doesn't hurt to ask.

GLWT.

#6 10 years ago

How much would you want for the Eli ramp mod ?

#7 10 years ago

Good luck with the trade. Hope you can find a dance partner bro.

B.R.! You headed to VA this morning or what? I hear AC/DC calling your name bro.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

How much would you want for the Eli ramp mod ?

The kits are in stock at Pinbits.

#9 10 years ago

For the people asking, I'm going to end up listing the pins for sale with pics in a new thread when I get home from work. Thanks Mike

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I threw out a WTT thread recently about a TOTAN for TRON LE. Longshot? Yep. But you just never know and it doesn't hurt to ask.
GLWT.

A looooooooooooooonnnng shot, but it's a "shot".

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

A looooooooooooooonnnng shot, but it's a "shot".

Yeah. There is a reason I have not been self-bumping the thread. That said, you don't know if you don't ask. Stranger things have happened.

#12 10 years ago

Mike is a great guy to deal with. He has always been gracious to me and my family whenever we see him. I've bought five pins from him over the past few years and they have been awesome.

Ned

#13 10 years ago

Thanks Ned.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Trade
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-my-hou-tron-pro-and-huo-south-park-for-players-cc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.