• 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ctozzi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sad-Day-For-Pinside-Forums.jpg
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Hey Kerry,
Sorry that you got brought into this (who knows - maybe it will help sell your pin) - I didn't expect private PM's to get posted by a classless Pinsider (sepins) who couldn't fathom that I could possibly be telling the truth. But thanks for verifying it was a TC pin, and the price - so that people (read: sepins) can stop going bat-crazy and saying there's "no way" it could have been TC from any point in time, and "no way" a TC pin would ever look like that. And no, sepin, I will not sell you my METLE for $8k - stop asking. Thanks.

Stop asking??? Like I asked You more than once??? I decided game wasn't worth $3000 more for a back glass and different cab, and a signature. It isn't I can't afford it, paying $9000 won't change my life.

And now we have all of the speculators acting like they have the best thing since white sliced bread and holding the trade thing over our heads if we want one! Careful guys there are a lot of people not happy that their order got cut and You are rubbing salt in the wound!

I hope all the speculators on MOPLE have a $12K NIB game when it comes out so I know my Premium will be a great playing game! Most people haven't paid for their MOPLE yet and STLE is right around the corner. Cash calls are coming!!! Also been told by a Distributor that they are looking for full payment on ST LE orders! Will this be the new call to order on these LE games???

This is mirroring Avengers at this point! Hulk went crazy for a while and is now dying a slow death. And we need not forget XMen Wolverine. It started out pretty hot and looks like an ice cube right now even with new code!

I recently sold my SM and kept my BSM. Don't understand why I did this! Same exact thing as Metallica LE and it is worth $3000 more.

I had always planned on opening my NIB BIBLE and recently decided to order an AC/DC Premium and sell the BIBLE as it isn't worth Thousands more to me as my collecting days are coming to an end and my playing days are getting closer to fruition with my new home.

A TC game passed around to different friends houses and never shopped for YEARS is no longer a TC game. Send it back to TC to be re-shopped and pay shipping both ways and it will be a TC game again! Has anyone ever bought a TC polishing kit? It's all about the shop job these guys did..."Not a speck of dirt".

And Kerry Your game is worth $3395 all day long just the way it is. And it's obvious this post will help Your sale not hurt Your sale. The game looks very nice for not being shopped in years. I think passing to the neighbors is a very cool thing to do. Not something I would be willing to do with a TC or CH game.

And You said You're not valuing Your pin at 9 or 10K in Your original post. But You have posted elsewhere You have been offered UPWARDS of $9000. Why not sell it for $9000+ and buy Kerry's TC??? Riding the PUMP UP wave???

"May be a bit difficult - hope you can find someone, though. I've had upwards of $9k offered for mine after my FT trade was posted (still looking for the trade!), so demand seems to be pretty high."

Trying to pump prices on another thread???

I've been collecting for over 20 years and You ain't nothing new! Sell here and pump somewhere else...CLASSIC!!!

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Sepins:
Here is a Treasure Cove one in CA - go knock yourself out, $3,400:
sfbay.craigslist.org link
Email to find out - it's not listed in the ad as TC.

HO1 Champ = 4? You need to play that pin more before you sell it!

Nice looking NGG!

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

No love for the Gofers,

It's fun I play it on pinball arcade but I can't play METLE on it so I'd give it up to have something I could play. I've played it at several bashes just not my cup of tea as a game I'd own.

#54 10 years ago

Just a quick bump - adding LOTR to the list of machines I would entertain a trade + cash for, or combination of machines listed. Lot of PM's so far but nothing concrete. Also please don't PM to buy the METLE outright - trying to get a trade in. Thanks.

#55 10 years ago

You can come get my AFM...Richmond

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from robbiev:

You can come get my AFM...Richmond

PM me if serious to discuss

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Just a quick bump - adding LOTR to the list of machines I would entertain a trade + cash for, or combination of machines listed. Lot of PM's so far but nothing concrete. Also please don't PM to buy the METLE outright - trying to get a trade in. Thanks.

Good luck on the trade brotha! Wish I was over on that coast and I'd definitely work something out to snag it!

#58 10 years ago

Just wanted to bump - trying to get trade in before it's too late to change shipping.

#59 10 years ago

Dammit! I've got TWO AFM's AND a NGG but I'm too far away!

Wish you were closer.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Dammit! I've got TWO AFM's AND a NGG but I'm too far away!
Wish you were closer.

PM sent

#61 10 years ago

Not going to call out anyone specific in this thread, but what sort of a person takes the contents of a PM conversation and posts it publicly? That's "bad form" as Captain Hook would say.

My understanding is that PM stands for Personal/Private Message.

In the corporate and legal world, the saying goes "don't put anything into writing you don't want used against you," but jeez, this is the pinball hobby. and PMs should be left as PMs.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from bstyles:

Not going to call out anyone specific in this thread, but what sort of a person takes the contents of a PM conversation and posts it publicly? That's "bad form" as Captain Hook would say.

I agree but its what we have to come to expect. FS/FT posts are full of bad form, disrespect, vulgarity, attacking, sabotaging, you name it! Heck, this is tame compared to many others.

#63 10 years ago

As the forum grows, the quality and class of the forum is heading the wrong way.

#64 10 years ago

As the forum grows, the quality and class of the forum is heading the wrong way.

Sad-Day-For-Pinside-Forums.jpgSad-Day-For-Pinside-Forums.jpg

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Stop asking??? Like I asked You more than once??? I decided game wasn't worth $3000 more for a back glass and different cab, and a signature. It isn't I can't afford it, paying $9000 won't change my life.
And now we have all of the speculators acting like they have the best thing since white sliced bread and holding the trade thing over our heads if we want one! Careful guys there are a lot of people not happy that their order got cut and You are rubbing salt in the wound!
I hope all the speculators on MOPLE have a $12K NIB game when it comes out so I know my Premium will be a great playing game! Most people haven't paid for their MOPLE yet and STLE is right around the corner. Cash calls are coming!!! Also been told by a Distributor that they are looking for full payment on ST LE orders! Will this be the new call to order on these LE games???
This is mirroring Avengers at this point! Hulk went crazy for a while and is now dying a slow death. And we need not forget XMen Wolverine. It started out pretty hot and looks like an ice cube right now even with new code!
I recently sold my SM and kept my BSM. Don't understand why I did this! Same exact thing as Metallica LE and it is worth $3000 more.
I had always planned on opening my NIB BIBLE and recently decided to order an AC/DC Premium and sell the BIBLE as it isn't worth Thousands more to me as my collecting days are coming to an end and my playing days are getting closer to fruition with my new home.
A TC game passed around to different friends houses and never shopped for YEARS is no longer a TC game. Send it back to TC to be re-shopped and pay shipping both ways and it will be a TC game again! Has anyone ever bought a TC polishing kit? It's all about the shop job these guys did..."Not a speck of dirt".
And Kerry Your game is worth $3395 all day long just the way it is. And it's obvious this post will help Your sale not hurt Your sale. The game looks very nice for not being shopped in years. I think passing to the neighbors is a very cool thing to do. Not something I would be willing to do with a TC or CH game.
And You said You're not valuing Your pin at 9 or 10K in Your original post. But You have posted elsewhere You have been offered UPWARDS of $9000. Why not sell it for $9000+ and buy Kerry's TC??? Riding the PUMP UP wave???
"May be a bit difficult - hope you can find someone, though. I've had upwards of $9k offered for mine after my FT trade was posted (still looking for the trade!), so demand seems to be pretty high."
Trying to pump prices on another thread???
I've been collecting for over 20 years and You ain't nothing new! Sell here and pump somewhere else...CLASSIC!!!

Posting PM's, whining/ranting like a spoiled child. If you don't get a MOPLE, life will go on...

If you have your health & golf, you have everything. Pinball acquisitions shouldn't be so stressful!

Calm down...maybe you need a massage?

snaroff

#66 10 years ago

OK back on topic now please

#67 10 years ago

OK yeah I'm horrible, but the pin is now sold. Trades just didn't seem to be working out, so went ahead and just accepted a full sale and now will be on the hunt to just buy a pin I am looking for. Thanks, and thread can be closed.

#68 10 years ago

Too late. I was going to offer a straight-up trade for my DE-SW, including my autograph on the translite for no additional cost (a $2k value).

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Too late. I was going to offer a straight-up trade for my DE-SW, including my autograph on the translite for no additional cost (a $2k value).

Dammit! I knew once I sold it the right trade was going to come along!

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from bstyles:

My understanding is that PM stands for Personal/Private Message.

In the corporate and legal world, the saying goes "don't put anything into writing you don't want used against you," but jeez, this is the pinball hobby. and PMs should be left as PMs.

The reason for this is because many people want to know what he is thinking as far as price and trade wise. If he would have posted that to begin with it wouldnt have been a big deal and never would have been posted. Again this has been discussed in many other threads, if he didnt want responses he could have posted in the marketplace rather than the forums.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

The reason for this is because many people want to know what he is thinking as far as price and trade wise. If he would have posted that to begin with it wouldnt have been a big deal and never would have been posted. Again this has been discussed in many other threads, if he didnt want responses he could have posted in the marketplace rather than the forums.

It has nothing to do with "not wanting responses". I think you are off-base with your thinking of PM's. It's the same as if someone says "OBO" and then people start posting their negotiations with the seller and letting everyone know what they are accepting or rejecting - that wouldn't be right. That is basic etiquette not to do that - PM is PM - private.

If what you were saying is true, then everyone should only put the lowest price they would ever accept on a listing, and eliminate OBO.

And the reason I didn't post that I was thinking of valuing METLE at $8k (for trading purposes) was because of the possibly negativity around that.

#72 10 years ago

Glad ya found a deal. We tried with the LOTR.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,800 (OBO)
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 225.00
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
$ 29.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-mople-for-ngg-cash/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.