Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by badbilly27
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tumblr_m9qwuj4ltz1qfy2kdo1_250.gif

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Kicking the tires out there. The monster twins for a sci fi game.

Let's talk if this intrigues any BBB owners out there. Might need just a little coin back but that's where the talking comes in.

Both games are in really great shape but pics and video will speak for itself. Monster Bash has no Drac wear and Cliffy protector on scoop. Playfield is beautiful. Cabinet is sweet with minimal leg wrinkle. Scared Stiff has no fade cabinet, boogie men & skull pile mods. No wear on playfield.

Two of the best monster themed games for the sci fi king. Let's twalk.

***not yet selling separately****

#2 6 years ago

Good luck in the hunt. That is juicy trade bait for some I am sure.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Might need just a little coin back but that's where the talking comes in.

TBH I thought it would be the opposite.

#4 6 years ago

Good luck on the hunt. I would guess if someone is interested in that deal, you would be the one throwing more cash in though. BBB is still worth more than them 2 games combined.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good luck in the hunt. That is juicy trade bait for some I am sure.

Thanks!

Quoted from Eryeal:

TBH I thought it would be the opposite.

Appreciate comments. Don't want to turn thread into what value of those two pins versus BBB is (when no pics have been shared), that's why I mention looking to talk with potential trader.

#6 6 years ago

Not a comment on relative $ value but I wouldn't do it on play value. MB and SS are much better combined than BBB. Not as rare though. IMO of course.

#7 6 years ago

I agree about play value. I've owned all 3 at the same time. All are gone but I miss the MB and SS much much more than the BBB. Plan on owning MB & SS soon. Make sure you play BBB before buying and selling those games!-Joe

#8 6 years ago

Played BBB and really enjoyed it. Besides the hype and rareness, I enjoy the sci fi theme. Leave this up for a few more days then move on from owning a BBB. With new desired titles coming out, probably better to let this dream go anyway.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Played BBB and really enjoyed it. Besides the hype and rareness, I enjoy the sci fi theme. Leave this up for a few more days then move on from owning a BBB. With new desired titles coming out, probably better to let this dream go anyway.

I would. At those prices, you can buy 4 or 5 new Pros. There is always the Virtual Pin route.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

There is always the Virtual Pin route.

Good point. thanks

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Also my dream pin. Played 3 different ones - including LTG's at SS Billiards - and love it.
Way too expensive for me but well... I am entitled to dream!

#12 6 years ago

Bump to see if any BBB owners interested

#13 6 years ago

You got an interested BBBB owner!! (Yeahhhh ain't I a stinker?)

#14 6 years ago

How many BBB were produced?

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

You got an interested BBBB owner!! (Yeahhhh ain't I a stinker?)

Not Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash silly wabbit.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

How many BBB were produced?

I believe there were 13 original BBB's done by Capcom (one was destroyed in a home fire) and approx 187 repos done by Gene at IPB.

#17 6 years ago

Never played bbb
They should of made more reproductions

#18 6 years ago

The number of repro BBBs was limited to the number of board sets Gene got when he acquired the rights to Capcom pinball. It's a great game that lives up to the hype imo.

#19 6 years ago

Man... just think what JJP could do with the theme of BBB

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Man... just think what JJP could do with the theme of BBB

I don't think that the interest is there anymore.

Besides, what happened between Jack and Python that killed Pinball Circus?

1 week later
#22 6 years ago

I can wait until Chicago Expo if that helps?

#23 6 years ago

Did you see that one on Mr Pinball a week or two ago?

#24 6 years ago

sold immediately - thanks though

#25 6 years ago

how much were they asking? i missed it too.

#27 6 years ago

I saw that game in person. Pretty!

#28 6 years ago

Just played BBB last weekend! Great game! I think you're in the ballpark with a trade. If the MM is a 8-9K quality machine and the SS is a 6K+
....I also heard a bunch of negative stuff about gameplay, but thought BBB was a blast!

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

.I also heard a bunch of negative stuff about gameplay, but thought BBB was a blast!

I'd love to play one sometime(BBB looks awesome), but I can't imagine any one game making me want to trade my MB and SS for it. Unless I'm on the verge of foreclosure those two pins are never going anywhere.

#30 6 years ago

Yeah...the Dream Team would be all three! Next time you're in town we'll visit Brian so you can play.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah...the Dream Team would be all three! Next time you're in town we'll visit Brian so you can play.

That sounds like a great idea.

#32 6 years ago

The wizard mode on BBB is unfiggin believable.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just played BBB last weekend! Great game! I think you're in the ballpark with a trade. If the MB is a 8-9K quality machine and the SS is a 6K+

I've played BBB a few times and sadly have the bug. Really enjoy the Cantina like bar theme, sounds and layout. It was a blast to play. I thought I'd have a few bites on a MB/SS for BBB is reasonable. My MB and SS are superb examples too. Oh well, keep fishin.

#34 6 years ago

Yeah... I love the alien eyeball save and tube dancer

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

Not a comment on relative $ value but I wouldn't do it on play value. MB and SS are much better combined than BBB. Not as rare though. IMO of course.

^^^this. And that's coming from a BBB owner. BBB's a little flashier and prettier, but it can't hold a candle to the playability of either MB or SS. The rareness and crazy artwork is what makes BBB so valuable.

#36 6 years ago

Deal is waiting for you Fearless_Leader

I can wait until Expo if you're coming.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The Dream Team would be to own all three!

Then I'm sure glad that I'm living the dream.

#38 6 years ago

Owned all three, but SS left me... limp, so I dumped it.

#39 6 years ago

Hey MrBill good to see you pinside - been awhile. If Elvira made you...limp...you might need the blue pill instead of the red one.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Deal is waiting for you Fearless_Leader
I can wait until Expo if you're coming.

Thanks, but not for me, for the reasons I've stated. I'd love either of those pins (or both), but not at the expense of my BBB. I just wanted to point out that it was a fair trade as presented, based on value and more than fair based on playability.

I won't be attending, simply because I'm in the Great White North working at the moment.

3 weeks later
#43 6 years ago

How about SS and a 2001 Honda Odyessy with 108K miles on her? New transmission ('13), water pump & timing belt ('08).

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

2001 Honda Odyessy with 108K miles on her? New transmission ('13), water pump & timing belt ('08).

Seems kind of like a downgrade from the original offer of the Monster Bash .

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Agreed, I'd rather have the Monster Bash!!!!

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Fair enough. Just trying to shake the tree in case someone needed to satisfy their spouse with a car need and wanted a pinball machine as well. We're in the market for a new car so figured why not throw it out there.

Original offer still out there - MB & SS for a BBB.

Someday, BBB. Someday.

#47 6 years ago

William,

You're offering up a pinhauler that's over 10 years old?

i'm insulted.

#48 6 years ago

Clicked on the subject because I thought there was some ultra rare 2001: A Space Odyssey pin

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Clicked on the subject because I thought there was some ultra rare 2001: A Space Odyssey pin

What a dope!!.....er, me too...

#50 6 years ago

I guess I am in the minority, but I prefer BBB or SS or MB anyday. That being said I am not a huge BBB fan either. It is fun, but I don't think gameplay wise it is worth the price it commands. Beautiful game though, just not one I really want. Heck, a friend offered to let me borrow it and I turned him down.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside