Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jlm33
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just as the title states. Local trade preferred (greater SF Bay Area). I will kick in up to $1000 for a LOTR, or up to $750 for a WH2O, depending on condition.

The Xmen is in perfect shape. The PF has zero wear. Mods include the Cointaker LED kit, playfield slide rails, side rails with button guards, and full Cliffy protection. The game is running the latest code, which kicks butt. The game is cherry.

p.s. Would also consider a straight up trade for a nice STTNG, OR + cash for SS, IJ, TZ, OR sale of the Xmen.

#2 10 years ago

Wow, xmen for wh2o plus 500 or lotr plus 750...Sounds like you don't like xmen very much. Xmen is like 4k without mods, no?

#3 10 years ago

Actually, I like my Xmen a lot! But I like WH20 & LOTR more. Top 2 on my wish list. I only have room for 3 pins, so I'm always striving to get my most favorite games for the space. If I had room for 5-10, Xmen would definitely stay.

Value-wise, I think I'm making an attractive offer. Hopefully it's enough to entice someone.

#5 10 years ago

Free bump...You like transformers and tron better than x men?

#6 10 years ago

Yes I do. Especially Tron.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Yes I do. Especially Tron.

Tron and Xmen are nearly the same, Xmen is Tron just flip the play-field over and they have the same kind of pf.........but awesome deal you have offered.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Tron and Xmen are nearly the same, Xmen is Tron just flip the play-field over and they have the same kind of pf.........but awesome deal you have offered.</blockquote

Yes. Very similar layout. The Tron theme & music just appeals to me more. Plus, I became more attached during all the time I spent modding it out.

#9 10 years ago

Good luck on the trade. XM is one of my favorite pins. Hope it finds a pinhead that loves playing it. Most important is finding the pins you love to play especially in an a smaller collection. It doesn't matter what I or anyone else think about it. If I come across someone that may be interested I'll direct them your way.

#11 10 years ago

Bump for new higher offer.

#12 10 years ago

Good luck mate, your putting on a good deal....Im only hours away from getting my lotr cant wait...

#13 10 years ago

For people thinking xmen pro or xmen LE; go pro! Great game. GLWS.

#14 10 years ago

Thanks guys! Still waiting. So far only got PMd about LOTR for my Tron. Couldnt do it.

#15 10 years ago

Good luck man. This offer would temp me but I love my LOTR too much right now. I'm sure you'll find the right deal.

#16 10 years ago

Wish I were closer

Love LOTR, finally got one (hopefully at home within a month), but I would trade it for X-men without problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 39.50
$ 9.95
$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.00
$ 18.95
$ 15.00
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Baton Rouge, LA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-minty-xmen-pro-cash-for-a-nice-wh20-or-lotr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.