6.JPG
5.JPG
4.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

I've got a nice LAH I'm lookin to sell or trade. Willing to add cash and trade up. PM if interested. I can take plenty of pics if you'd like. $1600

Edit *Price Drop $1500*

#2 10 years ago

I'm interested in newer sterns. LOTR, IM, SM, Star Trek, TRON, etc...

#3 10 years ago

If you ever decide to outright sell, I would be interested.

#4 10 years ago

sell it outright! thats better than a trade apply the cash to the more expensive games you are seeking GLWS/trade

#5 10 years ago

If I had some dollars, we'd be talking.

I have no dollars.

#6 10 years ago

If I decide to sell outright, I'll let you guys know. Thanks for the interest!

#7 10 years ago

You may need to, unless you lower the trade requirement. Not sure if anyone would be up for parting with a modern Stern (even with a solid amount of cash from your end on top) for the game. LAH is a ton of fun, but yeah.. it's got that Data East stigma and B-rated theme to going against it. Great game still (I'm having a blast with mine), but it's much more likely to sell on its own. Save the cash and put it towards a NIB (or lightly used) Stern.

#8 10 years ago

Here's a couple of pics.

IMG_0026.JPGIMG_0026.JPG IMG_0027.JPGIMG_0027.JPG
#9 10 years ago

Game works 100%, from the crane to the shaker. Has a dollar bill acceptor that works as well. I'm open to more than just newer Sterns.

#10 10 years ago

For sale now. $1600 firm.

#11 10 years ago

I love this game. Wish you were closer.

#12 10 years ago

I've had a handful of interested parties. Nobody pulled the trigger yet. I am going to hold off on selling this for a bit until I can find myself a pin to replace it first. I will contact everyone that was interested in order when I'm ready to unload it. Thanks!

#13 10 years ago

This is back up for sale for the weekend! PM me if interested.

#14 10 years ago

1600?? That's it? This game was awesome fun when I played this in high school! The crane was cool , fun multi ball, great call outs , GLWS

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

1600?? That's it? This game was awesome fun when I played this in high school! The crane was cool , fun multi ball, great call outs , GLWS

Yeah, they aren't that expensive. I paid $1500 for mine a little over a month ago. It had broken plastics and busted return lane guides too, so the OP's machine looks to definitely be worth the $1600 he's asking. Super fun game, and I agree, the multi-balls are nice (the main one especially.. it takes skill to get those massive 100+ million Super Jackpots!).

#16 10 years ago

Any interest in trading for a south park?

#17 10 years ago

Great game. It really surprised me at TPF.

#18 10 years ago

I had several folks trying to offer for mine while at TPF. It wasn't on the floor but I had already pre sold it for 1600. Pretty good shape with an OCD-LED inside and the alternate translite. I think I left a little on the table, but I did help someone get their first pin!

#19 10 years ago

Only ever seen one about 12 hr drive from me for 3400

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I had several folks trying to offer for mine while at TPF. It wasn't on the floor but I had already pre sold it for 1600. Pretty good shape with an OCD-LED inside and the alternate translite. I think I left a little on the table, but I did help someone get their first pin!

Sometimes that's a nicer feeling than money

#21 10 years ago

any chance you're coming to mgc and can bring it? I'd be interested.

#22 10 years ago

Thanks for the positive remarks guys. Not lookin to get rich here. I aim to break even and own/play as many pins as possible. Time for something new in my game room. She's a nice a machine for the money.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

any chance you're coming to mgc and can bring it? I'd be interested.

Sorry I am not.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Prefect:

Any interest in trading for a South Park?

No sorry. I've had that one before. Fun game though!

#25 10 years ago

Jeez that playfield is sweet, I got a LAH In a 3 table deal today but it's got wear in the bill area. Yours is pristine by the looks of it. Easily worth your asking price. GLWTS!

What model bill stacker goes in a DE game? Is it just a Mars 2xxx mounted upside down with an adapter plate?

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

I feel that's fair. Good for me, good for the buyer!

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Jeez that playfield is sweet, I got a LAH In a 3 table deal today but it's got wear in the bill area. Yours is pristine by the looks of it. Easily worth your asking price. GLWTS!
What model bill stacker goes in a DE game? Is it just a Mars 2xxx mounted upside down with an adapter plate?

Not sure about the bill acceptor. I just know it works! I can check it out if the buyer is interested.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

that PF is definately sweet. that usual wear spot on the gold ticket is very small .. glws, great pin ..

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

that PF is definately sweet. that usual wear spot on the gold ticket is very small .. glws, great pin ..

Yeah I cut some Mylar and put it on that spot when I bought the pin.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yeah I cut some Mylar and put it on that spot when I bought the pin.

yeah nice work. you can get a ticket overlay if the wear is pretty bad.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

yeah nice work. you can get a ticket overlay if the wear is pretty bad.

Nice to know someone makes those. It's pretty minor though, and with the Mylar not going to be getting worse.

#32 10 years ago

Bring that game to the MGC. I'd love to play one.

#33 10 years ago

Have had 3 or 4 people email me or PM saying they want it. I say ok sounds good and I give them my number and they never call. I don't get it. Slightly frustrating.

Either way. Still available.

I'll be at Mortimers today around the noon hour. So I'll be back home this evening if anyone wants to come pick it up.

#34 10 years ago

Have had some calls and PMs but no takers yet.

Let's see if $1500 moves it.

Cash and carry only please.

#35 10 years ago

Here are pictures that people requested.

1.JPG1.JPG 2.JPG2.JPG 3.JPG3.JPG 4.JPG4.JPG 5.JPG5.JPG 6.JPG6.JPG
#36 10 years ago

Not driving to OKC anytime soon LOL?

GLWS

#37 10 years ago

Or a trip to Omaha perhaps?

GLWS

#38 10 years ago

No. Sorry guys!

#39 10 years ago

See you at Allentown then?

#40 10 years ago

I wish you were closer. I really want one of these.

#41 10 years ago

Nice game. Turned down a big offer for mine at TPF, I love it too much to sell.

#42 10 years ago

this still not sold ? wtf. best bang for buck game out there.

#43 10 years ago

Even if you had to ship to it, that is still a pretty good deal.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Even if you had to ship to it, that is still a pretty good deal.

I have had offers to ship the game. I just don't really want to deal with shipping at this time. NAVL only comes through my area on Tuesdays and Thursday mid day. I work on those days and it's about a 30 minute drive home. It's hard for me to get away from work for over an hour.

So for now. I am not open to shipping. But thanks for the offers!

#45 10 years ago

The game has been sold pending payment and pickup tonight.

Thanks for the interest guys!

#46 10 years ago

It's mine!

#47 10 years ago

nice pickup and price!

#48 10 years ago

Game is officially with a new owner. Enjoy Rob!

#49 10 years ago

congrats good pick up good price op

1 month later
#50 9 years ago

Was going to make another thread but thought I would try this first. Back up for sale is Lah 1500 cash and carry price is firm!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-lah-in-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.