(Topic ID: 108264)

*SOLD* Gottlieb Street Fighter II freshly shopped very nice Philadelphia

By PhillyArcade

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhillyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have a freshly shopped Street Fighter II pinball I'd like to put up for trade. New top glass, all new complete rubber kit, complete flipper rebuild kits on all flippers, new balls, new lamps, and all boards were just serviced. Both coin mechs present and working. There is one melted plastic on the right side but I've since replaced it with a nice one. Works and plays perfect. Comes with original manual as well. Follow the link for pictures.... https://www.flickr.com/photos/phillyturbosix/sets/72157648975096515/ I have pics there while I was shopping it out as well so you can see how nice and clean it is.

Looking to trade this pin for something else. I don't mind shopping a pin out or if it needs minor repairs. No EM's please. Something from the 80's to current range. I have someone who wants to purchase this machine but I wanted to see if someone wanted a trade for something that might work for my collection. Plus or minus cash depending on the deal. I'm in Philadelphia area and I'll drive up to 100 miles of Philly for the right deal. Let me know what you have!

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

This game is now SOLD!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhillyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-gottlieb-street-fighter-ii-freshly-shopped-very-nice-philadelphia?tu=PhillyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.