WTT for Nice MB: HUO TFLE and Home Use Quality CSI

By TheFamilyArcade

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Throwing this out there. Both of these machines look and play like new.

TFLE is HUO and almost mint except for some wrinkling on front decal (extra decal set included). Full FF system installed. Has mirrored speaker inserts for Autobot and Decepticon and can throw in the speaker lighting too.

CSI isn't mint or HUO...but is an extremely nice example that looks and plays like HUO. 100% LEDs including backboard kit. Green undercab lighting kit. It's a truly low production game that doesn't come up for sale often.

Looking for a high quality Monster Bash.

#2 10 years ago

How about a mint tron and really nice NBA

#3 10 years ago

So I'd actually do this trade. It would be a blockbuster and fun as hell to pull off. But I think that the mint TFLE and LED'd CSI are worth a bit more than Tron and NBA. It would be good to hear some opinions.

How much do you think it would cost to ship two machines coast to coast?

Is Chino Hills the fancy part of Chino? Is that by Yorba Linda? I grew up in SoCal but can't remember most of it!

#4 10 years ago

Dont do it!!!

#5 10 years ago

Aren't you the guy who talks all that shit about how anyone without a TFLE & CSI must be an idiot?

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So I'd actually do this trade. It would be a blockbuster and fun as hell to pull off. But I think that the mint TFLE and LED'd CSI are worth a bit more than Tron and NBA. It would be good to hear some opinions.
Is Chino Hills the fancy part of Chino? Is that by Yorba Linda? I grew up in SoCal but can't remember most of it!

The price to add a second machine to shipping isn't all that bad. The first machine cost is the killer.

As for relative price values, I agree the person with the mint TFLE and nice modded up CSI (even though it is routed) has the higher aggregate value over the Tron Pro and NBA (I'm assuming the Tron Pro is non-modded out). CSI's almost never come available.

#7 10 years ago

Bellbrand, you pay for the shipping for all the games and maybe hook TFA up with some FF speakers or Invisiglass. No cash ever exchanges hands.

To me, the best trades are never plus cash. You add on cool stuff.

#8 10 years ago

Yes we butt up to yorba linda

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Bellbrand, you pay for the shipping for all the games and maybe hook TFA up with some FF speakers or Invisiglass. No cash ever exchanges hands.
To me, the best trades are never plus cash. You add on cool stuff.

I dont want them that bad ouch

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I dont want them that bad ouch

Just offering suggestions. Always negotiable.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Aren't you the guy who talks all that shit about how anyone without a TFLE & CSI must be an idiot?

You're only an idiot if you think either of these games suck.You dont have to own one. Hell, 750 TFLEs and only 300 or so CSI's on the planet...that would result in alot of idiots...even for the pinball community!

#11 10 years ago

I have HUO CSI and TFLE. Played MB many times, although it's a great pin, not worth 2 for 1 .

#12 10 years ago

I agree with you. Two excellent fairly new machines for one "all time great" 15 year old machine seems a little absurd. But it seems thats the "relative value" from a cash perspective. That's our hobby for you! The Monster Bash would have to be better than a "players" machine, but how much better is the real question.

#13 10 years ago

"I dont want them that bad ouch" Bellbrand

That sounds a little excessive to me too!

#14 10 years ago

"I dont want them that bad ouch" Bellbrand
That sounds a little excessive to me too!</blockq

sarcasm but he was asking for me to dish out alot of money I don't see them being that off in price..that's all....

#15 10 years ago

No, I meant thatwhat HE said in terms of price differential was excessive. Not what you said! Sorry if I didn't communicate that well.

#16 10 years ago

Oh gotcha lol

#18 10 years ago

Hi bellbrand,

Long time no see. LOL !!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from PinKeeper:

Hi bellbrand,
Long time no see. LOL !!

who is this?

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from PinKeeper:

Hi bellbrand,
Long time no see. LOL !!

Aw
Hey John
And bump for the op

#22 10 years ago

You're better off just selling the games and buying a MB. You're trying to trade 2 games with little demand for a game everyone wants.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Aw
Hey John
And bump for the op

Hi Lisa

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I have HUO CSI and TFLE. Played MB many times, although it's a great pin, not worth 2 for 1 .

I do so agree CSI is much more fun that its given credit for. If it was redone or reworked as an evil scientists pin with all those toys on the playfield, it would be a fan favorite. I know some will not play it as the characters left the show and some will not play due to it being a tv show. It fresh and new to me vs a pin I have played for years and years.

#25 10 years ago

CSI gets alot of play at pin parties. It's different, has cool toys, great music and three of the best multiballs ever. Lots to like.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You're better off just selling the games and buying a MB. You're trying to trade 2 games with little demand for a game everyone wants.

Part of my attempt here is because CSI is my daughters favorite game (in my collection). The only game she likes more is Monster Bash, so if CSI goes, I better be bringing home a MB.

#27 10 years ago

Part of my attempt here is because CSI is my daughters favorite game (in my collection). The only game she likes more is Monster Bash, so if CSI goes, I better be bringing home a MB.

Better to keep CSI then and replace TF with MB, since it's essentially the same design (but MB is better hehehe)

#28 10 years ago

Remember to use the term "dialed in" repeatedly in all TFLE FS threads.

It's the Pinside thing to do

#29 10 years ago

Well, some games need dialing in. It means the new owner doesn't have to lift a finger to get the playing experience that NIB should mean, but doesn't. Of course once a game has moved aroubd alot or been routed all bets are off. I knew of one pinsiders game that was perfect, but two owners later, after a light route, needed some tweaking.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup

#31 10 years ago

When I sell the games ill buy something(s) different....$8-$10k for a single pin is still too tough for me to swallow! This is the only way it happens for me today, and if it doesn't happen I won't be disappointed. IM having a freaking blast in this hobby. I can't believe I have 5 "like new" pins in my basement that I can play whenever I want. Jesus this is cool!

I am slowly inching towards spending higher dollar amounts on individual pins, but it still bothers me. IM looking forward to the day it no longer bothers me!

#32 10 years ago

When I sell the games ill buy something(s) different....$8-$10k for a single pin is still too tough for me to swallow! This is the only way it happens for me today, and if it doesn't happen I won't be disappointed. IM having a freaking blast in this hobby. I can't believe I have 5 "like new" pins in my basement that I can play whenever I want. Jesus this is cool!
I am slowly inching towards spending higher dollar amounts on individual pins, but it still bothers me. IM looking forward to the day it no longer bothers me!

Why do you keep talking 'bout Iron Man?

#33 10 years ago

No kidding. Total auto correct, and I'm too lazy to fix it. And just there it didn't correct, so go figure!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 75.00
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-for-nice-mb-huo-tfle-and-home-use-quality-csi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.