(Topic ID: 27595)

Looking to Fund a MB X-men Wolverine FS or FT Maybe Willing to help pay shipping

By ctozzi

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ctozzi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

My wife and I played MB again at a party last night and she has to have one now....So I guess the only game I can part ways with for a while is X-men LE Wolverine. I personally love the game and don't really want to move it, but the wife wants a MB. Anyone interested Email me please.
X-men is Perfect Condition, Shaker, Laseriffic Topper, all paperwork and so on. I'm willing to sell the X-men outright for the right price to help fund the MB purchase. I am willing for the right offer to split the shipping 50%. Shoot me a PM with any offers. I live in Las Vegas so a West Coast deal would save $$ on shipping. MB needs to be in nice not perfect shape, I just don't want to get it and need to put a new playfield in it and buy $ 700 in parts.
Chris

#2 11 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

My wife and I played MB again at a party last night and she has to have one now....So I guess the only game I can part ways with for a while is X-men LE Wolverine. I personally love the game and don't really want to move it, but the wife wants a MB. Anyone interested Email me please.X-men is Perfect Condition, Shaker, Laseriffic Topper, all paperwork and so on. I live in Las Vegas so a West Coast deal would save $$ on shipping. MB needs to be in nice not perfect shape, I just don't want to get it and need to put a new playfield in it and buy $ 700 in parts.Chris

Once you get it, don't ever sell it. My wife's favorite pin is SS and I had one for five years. In a small collection of 3-4 pins it got old and I rotated it out. Still hear about that mistake I made. Good luck in your quest.

#3 11 years ago

I would entertain Tron? X-Men is still a commodity.

1 week later
#4 11 years ago

X-men maybe FS now. I have a local buyer in line but rather trade to save all the $$ changing hands.

1 week later
#5 11 years ago

Still Looking for a possible trade or sale on this. The MB is on hold for me till I can get some $$ scrapped together.

1 week later
#6 11 years ago

Bump on this. Open to straight cash offers. Game is absolutely perfect !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-for-mb-x-men-wolverine-and-ill-pay-shipping-both-ways and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.