By johnc714

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Had to part with my LOTR temporarily and I already miss it...looking to trade for a HUO or a reasonably nice LOTR without too much mileage on it. I do have a LOT of parts and new pf since I was planning on doing a pf swap on the one I just let go so it doesn't have to be 100% perfect but that would certainly save me time if it didn't need a big overhaul. Not concerned with it being modded out, just in good shape.

Open to trades or trade plus cash for the following games or a 2 for 1 for pins that aren't top tier:

HUO ACDC BiB LE
    HUO Spidey (first run w/ metal apron and service rails plus LEDs and mods, all white rubber)
    Guns and Roses (some wear near the Axl kickout and a little wear spot on Slash's guitar) Plays 100% with LEDs and some pinbits mods but needs a good shop job, pf much nicer than most of them out there. Cabinet has no fade at all.
    HS2: In good shape overall, full of LEDs and very clean, all white rubber, plays great!
    Williams Indy: in beautiful condition, LOTR would have to be super nice for me to let this one go

Feel free to shoot me any offers, thank you!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-for-huo-or-nice-lotr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.