Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

updated 12/1/2014

Still looking for a DE Simpsons... See below

-------------------------

Looking for a DE Simpsons... I have Police Force or a Hurricane to barter with... If someone is interested please PM me and we can work something out... Little one (11 now) does not like my lineup and is not playing any pinball... Last ditch effort...(besides dropping the iPad and computer down the stairs and ending all mindcraft activities)

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

(besides dropping the iPad and computer down the stairs and ending all mindcraft activities

Minecraft got my 10yr old as well, he floats between that and pokemon.. he used to play pinball daily... Best of luck!

#3 9 years ago

That mindcraft looks like playing Legos but doing it online. I asked if I should buy her some Legos and got a dirty look.

#4 9 years ago

Youtube- StampyLonghead.. That is all I hear in my sleep while my 6 year old watches Minecraft videos on my tablet while I am in bed on a Saturday morning. (God forbid dad sleeps until 6:30am, LOL).....

#5 9 years ago

Stampylonghead. Wtf was that!!! I guess those headphones I bought were a good investment!!!

4 months later
#6 9 years ago

Updated 12/1/2014

Looking to trade my High Speed for a DE Simpsons... Pasting link to my eBay for my high speed... Not really looking to sell High Speed, hence my ask on eBay, but would trade straight up for this game... all LED's, new XPin displays,...players condition with some wear in usual areas not covered by Mylar..

Thanks
Dan

ebay.com link: link

#7 9 years ago

Also, if anyone had a cheap TSPP and was looking for high speed (as described above) and a swords of fury ( that was mine at pinball life party during expo) in players condition... Please feel free to contact me... SOF is not for sale

#8 9 years ago

December 1st bump... Don't think anyone would have seen my 1am post... Happy Monday and December!

#14 9 years ago

So trade for a high speed and meet me half way... Only a 6 hour drive to meeting point

#15 9 years ago

The Ebay link doesn't appear to be working.

#16 9 years ago

Ah, I see trade only, my bad haha. Think my brother is looking for sell only now.

#19 9 years ago

If those don't work it's the high speed listed at 1495 with an area code of 60123

#20 9 years ago

Have a possible sale on high speed so added WTB to title...

#21 9 years ago

High Speed Sold...anyone have a DE Simpsons reasonably priced... Cash in hand ready to buy.

#23 9 years ago

Nobody I'm going to have to get something else...

#27 9 years ago

This must be the world's greatest pin.... Nobody... BUELLER!

#28 9 years ago

Too bad HS is sold!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Too bad HS is sold!

You have a DE Simpsons for sale...

#33 9 years ago

I guess I don't need to pm you about your Atlantis then...

#34 9 years ago

atlantis would be tough for me to part with... I spent a lot of time on her getting it running perfectly and I like her... I tend to keep rarer games... Even know I parted with high speed and I had fun getting her going that was because I know I can always get a high speed quickly

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-for-a-de-simpsons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.