l head.jpg
coin door.jpg
cab 2.jpg
cab 1.jpg
20141029_155730.jpg
Cyclone 1.jpg
b.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Looking for a straight up trade or cash +/- pending condition and pin. Pins interested in are EBD, BOP, Class of 1812, Diner, Earthshaker, Jokerz, TAXi or ? Cyclone is in good condition. Cabinet needs some touchup, not bad but not perfect by any means. Did full shop job 2 months ago. All new plastics, rubbers, PF glass, flipper bats, duck decals, Cyclone ramp decal (big one top right corner), LEDS throughout. Can be swapped out to incandescent if preferred or a mix of both. LED'd flipper buttons. New chrome legs, levelers and bolts. JUST added a red, white and blue britecap pop bumper caps, looks very nice. Playfield has a few small wear spots on inlanes at ramps exit and a little wear at top at ball entry. PF is mostly mylared and some inserts are lifting a bit underneath. Overall, looks and plays pretty decent. IMO mylar should be pulled, but really don't want to risk it. Game looks and plays just fine as is. Located in the Twin Cities. The 2x -7x are now all blue. And the flipper bats are now white w/red rubber. 1800.00 straight sale. My Cyclone.jpgMy Cyclone.jpg

#2 9 years ago

You should contact Policano about this. He is pulling his Taxi from Sun Ray Lanes and it plays great.

#3 9 years ago

Morning bump..

#4 9 years ago

Afternoon crowd bump

#5 9 years ago

Got a couple bites, but nothing concrete yet so......I'll try and get some pics up tonight.

#6 9 years ago

fist_bump_lolcats.jpgfist_bump_lolcats.jpg

#7 9 years ago

Looks nice. Wish I had something you were looking for.

#8 9 years ago

Morning crowd bump

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

ONE last shot at a possible trade before I put some more $$ into my Cyclone.

3 weeks later
#10 9 years ago

Updated list of pins on want list..

#11 9 years ago

PM sent. THX>

4 months later
#12 9 years ago

Cyclone back on the market BUMP

#13 9 years ago

Bump for Bohdi... and GLWS> Trade.

Dang we were just up in MSP last Thur-Sun..... Good times...

#14 9 years ago

Eden Prairie if you decide on a price?

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from sniffsnerk:

Eden Prairie if you decide on a price?

#16 9 years ago

What would be your cash price on this? Not interested in a trade

#17 9 years ago

1800-1900$$ That's a bit less than I have into it. I know to most it seems high, but I am not losing my a$$ on this one. Don't NEED to sell. Just would like to mix up the collection a bit.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

1800-1900$$ That's a bit less than I have into it. I know to most it seems high, but I am not losing my a$$ on this one. Don't NEED to sell. Just would like to mix up the collection a bit.

Understandable , I wouldn't sell it if I was going to lose money on it either. Sadly I don't have the funds to drop 18 into a cyclone at this time.

#19 9 years ago

That's not a bad price. I was however wondering if you knew why MY Cyclone problem, The lights for the comet 20k,40k,60k etc. all work, But on the same board the 3 flasher lights do not flash which is ticking me off, after swapping out the bulbs still nothing. Anything you could help out on this? Is it a wire? Also I think I am going to get green LED like you have in the back left corner. This machine is simple to change the bulbs out. Thank you for your time.

3 weeks later
#20 9 years ago

170769.jpg170769.jpg

#21 9 years ago

$1800 for a nice System 11, is a good price in 2014. Hold!
-mof

1 week later
#22 9 years ago

Bump her again>>>>>>>>>>>> really need some funds for this guy.b.jpgb.jpg I will try and add pics this weekend.

#23 9 years ago

Bump her one last time. Will TRY and get more pics asap.

#24 9 years ago

Updated picture of the playfield. Sorry for the bad pics, phone doesn't take great pics. Looks much better in person. Hope to add more pics this weekend.Cyclone 1.jpgCyclone 1.jpg20141029_155730.jpg20141029_155730.jpg

#25 9 years ago

Awesome cyclone. It would be mine is shipping weren't an issue. Glwts/t

#26 9 years ago

That looks really nice. GLWS.
-mof

#27 9 years ago

I am willing to put incandescents bulbs back in, or whatever the buyer prefers. I added some color around the flipper lane guides to match the posts on the playfield, and also some different colors underneath the Ferris Wheel return ramp. Recently added some Britecap LED pop bumper caps too. A Red, White and a Blue. Looks super nice on this pin. I WILL get more pics added in the next couple days. It's a very nice "players" machine since the cabinet is nowhere near perfect.

#28 9 years ago

More pics. Sorry they're not the greatest.cab 1.jpgcab 1.jpgcab 2.jpgcab 2.jpgcoin door.jpgcoin door.jpgl head.jpgl head.jpgr head.jpgr head.jpgmachine 2.jpgmachine 2.jpgpops.jpgpops.jpg

#29 9 years ago

pf 4.jpgpf 4.jpgAnd more. The ferris wheel return ramp has been repaired at the entrance at the top. Works fine.pf.jpgpf.jpgpf 2-660.jpgpf 2-660.jpgpf 3.jpgpf 3.jpgpf ferris.jpgpf ferris.jpgpf inlanes.jpgpf inlanes.jpg

#30 9 years ago

Open to any reasonable offers..

#31 9 years ago

Weekend is getting close bump...

#33 9 years ago

Currently off the market now. Having a few issues with it.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Congrats man.
-mof

Had it sold before the issues. Resolved all but the one issue which was there when he 1st looked at it. Time for a different system 11 i think.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Had it sold before the issues. Resolved all but the one issue which was there when he 1st looked at it. Time for a different system 11 i think.

Good hunting!
-mof

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Good hunting!
-mof

Need a Diner..

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Need a Diner..

Now you are talking.
Best. Game. Ever.
-mof

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Now you are talking.
Best. Game. Ever.
-mof

Hard to find one in MN

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-cyclone-for-diner-bop-taxi-or-nice-jokerz-or-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.