• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Just recently acquired an amazing example of judge dredd. I am not 100% about wanting to get rid of it but curious what someone might be willing to trade. (Preferably in the sf Bay Area to avoid shipping) It looks like it just got delivered NIB. It has an issue with the super game start button, but I'm working on that. I am just not sure the game is for my small collection.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#2 10 years ago

jealous! love JD, but can see how how it might be too similar to other games in your collection, esp. the shadow.

#3 10 years ago

It would take a lot for me to trade a JD. I just have to get one first. Love the pin, love the comics.

#5 10 years ago

I see the shiny new cab decals - NICE

#6 10 years ago

5 years for flatulence!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Dommer:

jealous! love JD, but can see how how it might be too similar to other games in your collection, esp. The Shadow.

JD is similar to Shadow??

And that's some serious color saturation with your camera! JD looks almost purple instead of powder blue.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

JD is similar to Shadow??
And that's some serious color saturation with your camera! JD looks almost purple instead of powder blue.

Are you talking about the cab colors? If so I beleive he's got the repro decals that are much deeper blue than an original cab decal that is like light blue.

#9 10 years ago

The topper is not original either. It is too shiny. Still looks like a nice JD. Someone did a nice restore job.

#10 10 years ago

They are repro decals for sure. And the topper is shiny gold, not matte like stock. This machine is conservatively a 9/10. I purchased it from Toasterdog here on pinside. The only real issues were a trough error and I just replaced the boards with the improved boards from Great Lakes modular and it's all good now. The super game switch is not working, but I am troubleshooting that at the moment, probably just a loose wire somewhere.

These are Toasterdogs sale photos. I have not taken any detail photos of my own yet.
http://s14.photobucket.com/user/Toasterthedog/library/Judge Dredd?sort=3&page=1

#11 10 years ago

If I were ready to trade my JM this is one of the Pins I would consider. Same league I would say.

#12 10 years ago

Wow that was a long ride to Cali from Florida for someone.

#13 10 years ago

You would have to ask the NAVL driver, but I am guessing yes

#14 10 years ago

Keep it!!! You got a killer lineup going!!!

#15 10 years ago

Op, Tata an excellent buyer if you end up agreeing on a deal.

#16 10 years ago

Keep it and ditch CFTBL!!

#17 10 years ago

Hey Troutfarm, I'm sorry you are even considering this. This is a beautiful JD that I spent a lot of time restoring. I took no shortcuts restoring the cab; sanded, minor imperfections repaired, primed, painted, rescreened warning decals, new rails, lockdown bar, coin door, etc. the playfield was in awesome condition to begin with. This was my second JD, I had both the matte version and shiny version of the topper; I prefer the later. The decals are high quality and the colors look amazing.

If TF decides to trade or sell this, someone will be very happy IMO. Good luck whatever you decide to do. The only reason I sold was due to needing more space and getting down to 1 wide body. TZ had a much shorter tenure, so I reluctantly decided to part with JD.

As for Super Game switch, this was never an issue. I hardly played this mode, since I like to earn multi balls. I assume it is a loose connection or possibly an incorrectly soldered wire after my restore. It did not throw errors and everything was illuminated. This has always been a rock solid example, minus the trough error that has now been corrected with new trough boards. The crane and deadworld worked/works flawlessly. My 1st JD was nothing but constant repair, this one was a pleasure to own.

#19 10 years ago

It's most likely not going anywhere, but if someone had a machine in equal condition of something higher up on my want list.. that is what I am fishing for.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Keep it and ditch CFTBL!!

CFTBL was my first pin and it's also in great condition. To much invested in it at this point financially and emotionally to let it go

#22 10 years ago

Super game fixed. Disconnected wire in backbox.

1 week later
#24 10 years ago

Looking for a JM in good shape.

#25 10 years ago

I just got a JM - haven't played it that much but I think even when I do I will prefer my Dredd over Johnny. Just my .02

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I just got a JM - haven't played it that much but I think even when I do I will prefer my Dredd over Johnny. Just my .02

I thought that too, but I was wrong.

#27 10 years ago

Yeah JM plays fast,is quite the challenge and boring it's not! Close to beating it so I'm close to trading as well.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Quoted from karmalord:

Yeah JM plays fast,is quite the challenge and boring it's not! Close to beating it so I'm close to trading as well.

I've had opportunities to pick up nice JMs, but I have realized it would never be a keeper in the long run. JD however is never leaving the farm.

#29 10 years ago

I go back and forth.. the right deal will have to presents itself.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Super game fixed. Disconnected wire in backbox.

Which wire was it? My button is not working and I might have the same problem.

#31 10 years ago

It was the green wire with yellow marks.. My machine has a connector in the back box near bottom left behind speaker panel.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#32 10 years ago

Ok. Thank you very much.

1 week later
#33 10 years ago

Looking for a XMEN LE in the Bay area. Trade plus cash.

#35 10 years ago

open to other trade offers.

#36 10 years ago

Also looking for a nice BSD

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Also looking for a nice BSD

pretty steep downgrade there man, you should have no problem getting a BSD for that pin of yours.

#38 10 years ago

JD is just not gonna work in my small collection. If I could keep expanding I would keep it for sure.

#40 10 years ago

yeah, I have 11 currently with 2 more paid for and waiting on [uh hem...] and JD fits nicely. I can see it not working so well in a smaller collection.
smart man looking for an xmen le. sweet pin.
good luck with your search. wish I knew where to get the dredd decals. mine's OK, but has a clearcoated playfield in it and super sweet so the cabinet deserves it too. If anyone reads this, feel free to PM me info. hehe

#41 10 years ago

Still
Looking to trade, but she is going to be for sale soon if nothing happens.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-cq-judge-dredd-for and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.