You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2013-03-01_16-08-01_309.jpg
2012-12-15_20-20-15_327.jpg
2013-02-03_15-26-11_666.jpg
#1 10 years ago

any chance anyone is interested in trading their scared stiff for my bsd plus cash? Nice clean bsd with full cointaker led kit and color changing backboard kit, red light up flipper buttons,cross mod, target decals, new whole flipper assemblies from pbl and homepin opto board. Thanks!

2013-02-03_15-26-11_666.jpg2013-02-03_15-26-11_666.jpg 2012-12-15_20-20-15_327.jpg2012-12-15_20-20-15_327.jpg 2013-03-01_16-08-01_309.jpg2013-03-01_16-08-01_309.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Bump

#3 10 years ago

I would consider lotr, shrek,sopranos, JY. Anybody down for a summer trade?

#5 10 years ago

Yeah I will totally trade my space station for that! OH, the other SS... (450th pinside post making this joke!) BOOO GLWT!

#6 10 years ago

What value do you place on the BSD? How's the cab?

#7 10 years ago

I'm looking for a BSD. However, I don't have anything you mentioned to trade for.

#8 10 years ago

Too bad your not looking for a getaway!

#9 10 years ago

cab is fade free on both sides, basically scuff free. red is touched up on front, drilled on plunger side with a bolt stickin' out.

I have gotten some pm's about selling and I hope I don't seem like a tool here, but I hope to find a scared stiff. If it doesn't work out for me I will start over with a bunch of pics and a for sale price. Sorry but I hate the whole empty nest thing and don't have a scared stiff lined up to buy if this sold.

#10 10 years ago

weekend bump

#11 10 years ago

someone wants a nice bsd. I am off today and tomorrow and can deliver!

1 week later
#12 10 years ago

I am getting the itch for something new! If I can't find scared stiff, anyone somewhat local have anything to trade? Ya never know.....

#13 10 years ago

I've got an F-14 that I'm putting up... I'm looking for a BSD

#14 10 years ago

Worth asking what you value that BSD at? At the moment, I'm not really considering parting with my SS, but would be interested to see.
It seems like there could be a pretty wide swing here.
If you feel your BSD is super nice and value it on the high side at $3k, and feel that SS is a $4500 machine, that's a $ diff of $1500.
On the other hand, if you feel it's a $2k machine and a nice SS is a $6500 machine, that's a $4500 difference.

For $4500 in my pocket and a BSD in my game room, my mind might be changed

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

For $4500 in my pocket and a BSD in my game room, my mind might be changed

#16 10 years ago

PM sent to gecko. I would hope for more like bsd+ 2k. It looks like I may just list the game for sale soon. I just thought I would give this a shot in case someone local was interested so I could swing it in one transaction and not have an empty slot here. I feel less guilty about spending money and I am not tempted to use the bsd money for pergo flooring or something and have no cash around when a game becomes available

#17 10 years ago

No worries. And ted, don't worry, I think she's going to be staying put for now!

1 week later
#18 10 years ago

bump for the tuesday crowd! Nobody wants an end of summer trade?

#19 10 years ago

id buy for the right price!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

id buy for the right price!

me too

#21 10 years ago

I have a SS but $2K and a BSD is a little low. Probably, $4,500 is a little high as well and you would get MANY OFFERS. The price based on what I am seeing for SS (one pin that has appreciated lately even in this "softer market") would be in the $2.5K-$3K range. If you would move up to around $3K and take a trip to MD. we could make a deal happen. If nothing else, lets see others come in lower then $3K and that will at least help you out some (the ones that will BASH this proposal if any).

So my offer is a BSD and $3K cash for my SS plus you make the trip to MD.

Regardless, good luck to you. I actually traded my BSD and that wasn't a great move on my part.

3 weeks later
#22 10 years ago

I would sell this game this week for $2750 to free up cash for York. No steps, slide it into your truck. There are some pics in the marketplace ad. Thanks!

#23 10 years ago

jeez....how bout if I deliver to Allentown?!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#24 10 years ago

Would love to try for this, but I have a game I need to move myself.

#25 10 years ago

well then someone buy his game!

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I have a SS but $2K and a BSD is a little low. Probably, $4,500 is a little high as well and you would get MANY OFFERS. The price based on what I am seeing for SS (one pin that has appreciated lately even in this "softer market") would be in the $2.5K-$3K range. If you would move up to around $3K and take a trip to MD. we could make a deal happen. If nothing else, lets see others come in lower then $3K and that will at least help you out some (the ones that will BASH this proposal if any).
So my offer is a BSD and $3K cash for my SS plus you make the trip to MD.
Regardless, good luck to you. I actually traded my BSD and that wasn't a great move on my part.

How far from York are you?

#28 10 years ago

Moved to market place sub forum.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Would love to try for this, but I have a game I need to move myself.

Quoted from yzfguy:

well then someone buy his game!

Wish I could. His game looks sweet (assuming it is his CSI).

Quoted from yzfguy:

I would sell this game this week for $2750 to free up cash for York. No steps, slide it into your truck. There are some pics in the marketplace ad. Thanks!

Price looks good considering all the mods. How are the inserts? I know one or two people who have mentioned they were looking for this game at the moment. I will refer them to this thread; they would have to ship it if they are interested.

#29 10 years ago

York in 5 days

#30 10 years ago

$2250 and I will come take it!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

$2250 and I will come take it!

LOL! you are a trip, man

The inserts are nice, the reason I picked this game up was no lightning bolt insert wear.

#32 10 years ago

Game looks nice and has some nice additions for a bsd. Glws!

#33 10 years ago

anyone want to pick this up at york tomorrow? happy to load her up , make me a last minute trade offer!

#34 10 years ago

Bringing a CSi if that interests you.

#35 10 years ago

So...how did you do?

#36 10 years ago

I didn't bring it to york. I was afraid of not having room on the return trip but nothing grabbed me at the show.

#37 10 years ago

He did not want to shame the BSD that was there

#38 10 years ago

Gerry must have a gay friend or two from PA that might have an interest?

1 week later
#39 10 years ago

Still looking for a new home

#40 10 years ago

come get this bump

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Gerry must have a gay friend or two from PA that might have an interest?

Lol this never gets old.

1 week later
#42 10 years ago

BSD found it's way to a new home today.

#43 10 years ago

Congrats.

#44 10 years ago

yeah!!!!!!!! phew

#45 10 years ago

Hope you don't miss it.

Congrats on the sale...

#46 10 years ago

Wow, thanks guys I missed it as soon as I folded the head down. It is a great game and I wish I had room to keep it. I had been hot for a scared stiff, but MMR popped up and that is my up and comer now. Had to sacrifice a game to make room It is hard to say goodbye!

#47 10 years ago

Wish it had been me!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 39.00
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

£ 37.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-bsd-cash-for-ss-near-nj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.