(Topic ID: 88774)

*SOLD* FS: BS, LW3, and WWF:RR (Buy separate/Package discount)

By FightNightFZ

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Darkwing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 33 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG0064.jpg
IMAG0061.jpg
IMAG0037.jpg
IMAG0036.jpg
IMAG0035.jpg
IMAG0034.jpg
IMAG0033.jpg
IMAG0032.jpg
IMAG0030.jpg
IMAG0028.jpg
IMAG0027.jpg
IMAG0026.jpg
IMAG0024.jpg
IMAG0023.jpg
IMAG0019.jpg
IMAG0018.jpg

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Here's what I mean by the market

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#53 6 years ago

That's laughable. You could have pins shipped from anywhere in the US and beat that price handily. Glad I don't live in AZ dude.. Sounds crazy out there.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

That's laughable. You could have pins shipped from anywhere in the US and beat that price handily. Glad I don't live in AZ dude.. Sounds crazy out there.

Trust me, I finally get into pinball and it happens to be in the most over inflated market in the U.S. (just guessing). Sad thing is that it is a few pinsider collectors that are ruining the market for the regular enthusiasts here.

#55 6 years ago

Updated prices for the new week.

#57 6 years ago

i need a snickers

#58 6 years ago

Sent you a PM

#59 6 years ago

Replied

#60 6 years ago

All the talk about supply and demand and capitalism always assumes a large numbers of buyers and sellers. It breaks down when there are small numbers of buyers and sellers, like in pinball. There just isn't the same competition for buyers and sellers, and prices can reflect this either up or down. I suspect in your case you have the machines priced spot on, and buyers are out there, but you are not getting to them. Those prices would be dirt cheap on ebay, and expanding to additional CL communities might help. I would post lots of pictures, accommodate shipping options, and make sure the machines look and play great. Also...patience.

If you were anywhere near Chicago that WWF would be MINE!

GLWS!

#61 6 years ago

Pics tomorrow night or GTFO

#62 6 years ago

I'm even willing to shop them, replace some rubbers and worn lights, etc.

*Update*
After getting PM's and other helpful pinsider advice, with these prices I'll do a cleanup, but all the small things the buyer can take care of.

#63 6 years ago

I'd be interested in your WWF:RR if someone would buy my cheapo Strikes and Spares and Lost World. Market is STAGNANT in AZ right now, it seems.

-Wes

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

I'd be interested in your WWF:RR if someone would buy my cheapo Strikes and Spares and Lost World. Market is STAGNANT in AZ right now, it seems.
-Wes

Yeah it definitely is. I'm sure it isn't going anywhere soon lol.

#65 6 years ago

So did you get that snickers ?

#66 6 years ago

You got to have patience ...I've had a pinball for sale for more than a year and couldn't sell it , till i got the right buyer.
And when you have a bunch of pinballs that you don't play any more take them to captains auction in california ...might get luck and get more than what your asking .....

#67 6 years ago

I would like to get that lw3 , i played it once and had a blast with it .....but I don't have any room .

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

And when you have a bunch of pinballs that you don't play any more take them to captains auction in california ...might get luck and get more than what your asking .....

I wish I could, I don't even have time to wipe my butt let alone take a trip to CA lol. I would love to try one of those out.

Quoted from Monarca1091:I would like to get that lw3, i played it once and had a blast with it .....but I don't have any room .

Make some room!! Part of why I'm trying to get rid of some of this stuff is so I can get your TSPP, I've been waiting for one of these!

#69 6 years ago

And yes, I finally got a snickers lol

#70 6 years ago

Everyday I'm sell...selling pins

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

I wish I could, I don't even have time to wipe my butt let alone take a trip to CA lol. I would love to try one of those out.

Make some room!! Part of why I'm trying to get rid of some of this stuff is so I can get your TSPP, I've been waiting for one of these!

I could take that lw3 as trade plus cash for my tspp.....pm me if interested

#72 6 years ago

PM sent

#73 6 years ago

IMAG0068.jpgIMAG0067.jpgIMAG0061.jpgIMAG0060.jpgIMAG0059.jpgIMAG0058.jpgIMAG0057.jpgIMAG0056.jpgIMAG0054.jpgIMAG0052.jpgIMAG0050.jpgIMAG0049.jpgIMAG0047.jpgIMAG0046.jpgIMAG0044.jpgIMAG0043.jpgIMAG0042.jpg

#74 6 years ago

IMAG0064.jpgIMAG0061.jpgIMAG0037.jpgIMAG0036.jpgIMAG0035.jpgIMAG0034.jpgIMAG0033.jpgIMAG0032.jpgIMAG0030.jpgIMAG0028.jpgIMAG0027.jpgIMAG0026.jpgIMAG0024.jpgIMAG0023.jpgIMAG0019.jpgIMAG0018.jpg

#75 6 years ago

First time taking pics and only had 20 minutes before work to do it. Will post more after work tonight, plus WWF ones for those who requested. Thanks for the interest everyone!

#76 6 years ago

Deal pending for BS/LW3

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

I usually don't say anything, but people who complain that there are no sub 2K DMD games: this is less than 1500 for three decent B DMD titles. What is with AZ?
Good luck with the sale...I'll be very surprised if these don't get picked up.

I don't mind the lowballers, what I mind are lowballers and sellers that don't haggle. Someone throws me a lowball price, I see it as an attempt to haggle, so I counter offer. Same with sellers. I'll throw out a really low number, not to insult or even get it at that price (which would be nice), but to get them to come down a bit. Maybe meet me somewhere in the middle where we both feel good about the deal.
In both scenarios, when I hear nothing back or the negotiations get cut ASAP...then I get annoyed.

I don't haggle. That annoys me. I price according to condition and at lower end of market value. Hagglers get their lowball offers said, I mention price isn't negotiable. Usually THEY don't respond.

#78 6 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the photos of the Royal Rumble.

#79 6 years ago

I feel that I price well below market value based on condition (at least in this case) and I still have been met with a lot of lowballers and people who shoot non-negotiable offers. In the end, I know I'll get the short end of the straw this time, but when there's something you want sometimes you take a dive to get it.......or I could just be patient and wait it out lol.

#80 6 years ago

Wanna know how I know my LW3 is a good deal, this guy sold his for 1800 in 6 hours!

Quoted from Snowyetti:

Hell yeah try 1 at a time with diff threads works every time this ones a sleeper title has come up in price more than some think almost cut myself way short glad I waited lol

#81 6 years ago

I think you will have much more luck selling your machines if you post an individual ad for each one. I texted you about buying that LW3 a few weeks ago but you were still trying to trade as a package deal, so I ended up picking up a PZ instead. All three prices you listed are reasonable, no reason they shouldn't sell, just probably not as a package.

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside