(Topic ID: 88774)

*SOLD* FS: BS, LW3, and WWF:RR (Buy separate/Package discount)

By FightNightFZ

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Darkwing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0064.jpg
IMAG0061.jpg
IMAG0037.jpg
IMAG0036.jpg
IMAG0035.jpg
IMAG0034.jpg
IMAG0033.jpg
IMAG0032.jpg
IMAG0030.jpg
IMAG0028.jpg
IMAG0027.jpg
IMAG0026.jpg
IMAG0024.jpg
IMAG0023.jpg
IMAG0019.jpg
IMAG0018.jpg
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Looking to sell my Breakshot (Excellent condition), Lethal Weapon 3 (Excellent condition), and WWF:Royal Rumble (Players condition) pinball machines (All work 100%). Can get pictures and go over conditions if interested. Please only contact if you are seriously interested. Thanks guys!

I have to add this bottom part from my CL post because I was getting calls asking to sell all 3 for 1K and crap like that lol.

*Update* I got a lot of texts and calls yesterday about this. My first priority is to sell all 3 as a package. Throw a number my way. *I am not hard up to sell*, so please don't try and lowball or do some super cheap deal. I'd rather have them then sell them for 1K lol. Thanks again everyone.

*UPDATE 2*
Ok new deal:

WWF: RR: 1500

*UPDATE*
Traded LW3 and Breakshot for Indy 500

Post edited by FightNightFZ: Decided to sell rather than trade

#2 10 years ago

And just as I figured............no interest

#3 10 years ago

1k for all 3? People really think that's reality?!
I could see 1k each, maybe, but as a package that's pretty laughable....
Good luck man!

#4 10 years ago

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. But there's always someone who will try I guess lol!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

And just as I figured............no interest

You gave it about two hours.

I just got in here, clicked to see where you were and what you were looking for. I'm no where near you, so nothing is going to work for us, but give it a bit before you just toss your hands up.

Although if you want to do all three for $1k, I'll entertain it

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Although if you want to do all three for $1k, I'll entertain it

Of course you would lol!!

Quoted from goatdan:

You gave it about two hours.

I have ADD when I'm at work and bored.

#7 10 years ago

I've found that trying to make trades in this area is very hard. Everyone thinks their stuff is worth top dollar and yours is worth crap. Hang in there.

#8 10 years ago

Yeah I totally agree, CL is ridiculous with pricing and everytime I post on there I get the most off the wall offers. Though I did see that Dr. Dude selling for $800, I was going to get it but that got snatched up real quick.

#9 10 years ago

If you ever get rid of any of yours, let me know.

#10 10 years ago

weekend bump

#11 9 years ago

Changed to reflect selling instead of trading and initial package price.

#12 9 years ago

More fuel to my regional theory.
I'd, easily, give you $4,300---maybe a bit more.
I cannot believe you are getting zero interest.

WWFRR and Breakshot are quality pinballs..and LW3 is good enough.

I agree, hang in there.
Someone will come to their senses.

I do not ship in or buy blind anymore, otherwise we'd be talking.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

More fuel to my regional theory.
I'd, easily, give you $4,300---maybe a bit more.

SNICKERS

I'll just wait it out, someone will eventually want them..............I did put OBO.

#14 9 years ago

I think your pretty close

around here

lw3 1200-1500
breakshot 15-2000
wwf 2000 all day.

not a bad price at all and room for offers good luck

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I think your pretty close
not a bad price at all and room for offers good luck

Thank you!

#16 9 years ago

Bump for this great bargain ........hope you sell them ....

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Bump for this great bargain ........hope you sell them ....

Long time no talk buddy! Thanks!!

Remember guys OBO...........I am negotiable and motivated!

#18 9 years ago

Just changed price to 4300OBO through this weekend only. It's a steal guys, my loss, your gain!

#19 9 years ago

People are getting off work for the weekend......time for a.................BUMP

#20 9 years ago

Will also add that I will make a 3-1 trade at the same value

#21 9 years ago

Precisely why I dont sell on Craigslist anymore. Too many lowballing idiots. The worst are when they come to look at the game and then lowball you. Like I have time to have every lowballing twert come over my house for me to tell them no. Or they see a wear spot the size of the tip of a pencil and act like that should take the value down by half.

#22 9 years ago

I usually don't say anything, but people who complain that there are no sub 2K DMD games: this is less than 1500 for three decent B DMD titles. What is with AZ?

Good luck with the sale...I'll be very surprised if these don't get picked up.

Quoted from avenger:

Precisely why I dont sell on Craigslist anymore. Too many lowballing idiots. The worst are when they come to look at the game and then lowball you. Like I have time to have every lowballing twert come over my house for me to tell them no. Or they see a wear spot the size of the tip of a pencil and act like that should take the value down by half.

I don't mind the lowballers, what I mind are lowballers and sellers that don't haggle. Someone throws me a lowball price, I see it as an attempt to haggle, so I counter offer. Same with sellers. I'll throw out a really low number, not to insult or even get it at that price (which would be nice), but to get them to come down a bit. Maybe meet me somewhere in the middle where we both feel good about the deal.

In both scenarios, when I hear nothing back or the negotiations get cut ASAP...then I get annoyed.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

I'll throw out a really low number, not to insult or even get it at that price (which would be nice), but to get them to come down a bit. Maybe meet me somewhere in the middle where we both feel good about the deal.

In both scenarios, when I hear nothing back or the negotiations get cut ASAP...then I get annoyed.

That's the risk you take when you lowball, even if their original price was too high to begin with.

#24 9 years ago

Yeah it sucks over here in AZ. People here definitely cry all the time about the prices (myself included), but yet you throw out a good deal..............crickets. I did put OBO, I haven't even seen the lowball people come out of the dark yet. Crap, any interest would make me happy. The only guy I've had so far was this guy:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-just-has-to-be-legit

#25 9 years ago

So far, two scammers, 1 pinside offer, and a snickers

#26 9 years ago

:-)Face too face only pinball buddy

#27 9 years ago

I've never sold any pins. I've only done one successful trade. Who would have thought it would be this hard.

#28 9 years ago

i couldnt buy 3 beat project pins for that price over here in good ol aus.

#29 9 years ago

You are going to have more success selling them individually. They aren't really "desired" titles (even though all three are fun games), so people most likely to buy them are either a first time buyer looking to get into the market, or a buyer that already has some games and is looking to add one affordable title. Split them up and see what kind of responses you get.

#30 9 years ago

I agree with this ^

Not great collector titles, and an average in-home buyer isn't in the market for 3 pins at once.

I *highly* suggest breaking them up. I had a line on a FH I was seriously interested in, but the guy would only sell it as a 2-pin combo deal with another pin I really didn't like. Even though the prices were good, I wasn't in a position to lay out that kind of cash (his was 2 for $5k) and then try to "recoup" my money by selling the other machine. I mean seriously - guy has a FH for under $3k, and it hasn't sold in over 4 months because he refuses to "break them up". What, like they are some kind of factory set? It's sad, a reasonable FH, I would have been all over!! A-list title, high demand, and he can't get ANY traction on his sale because of the bundling.

Split em up - raise the price by $200 on each pin. Then offer a "bundle discount" in case anyone *is* interested. Otherwise, your only luck is to stumble across an entertainment or game/party rental company that's looking for some new games, IMO.

#31 9 years ago

Ok new deal:

LW3: 1850
WWF: RR: 1400
Breakshot: 1500

Buy 2 for 3100, buy all three for 4250!

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You are going to have more success selling them individually. They aren't really "desired" titles (even though all three are fun games), so people most likely to buy them are either a first time buyer looking to get into the market, or a buyer that already has some games and is looking to add one affordable title. Split them up and see what kind of responses you get.

I agree with this, BTW.

#33 9 years ago

Ok new deal:
LW3: 1850
WWF: RR: 1400
Breakshot: 1500
Buy 2 for 3100, buy all three for 4250!

Did you price these right? Based on your previous post, you had the pricing for WWF and LW3 switched...

Oops... disregard, that was someone elses post....

#34 9 years ago

Yeah, I would originally have those prices switched if the conditions were switched and I lived in a different market, but I did see that other guys post.

#35 9 years ago

Everytime I see this thread it makes me mad these haven't sold yet! Good luck, hopefully people work something out with you now that they are split up. I agree about new pinball owners probably being overwhelmed by buying 3 machines at once. Little do they know they will have 3 machines in a few months as well.

#36 9 years ago

I was closer I would buy them up

#37 9 years ago

It's tough because it took me 2 years of saving to get into pinball in AZ because of the high prices and no one budging. I ended up having to give away my 2009 Yamaha FZ6R for Breakshot just to get my foot in the door. I'm just trying to put pricing out there to get people some pins in their house at a cheap price (for AZ at least). Maybe making the market a little more reasonable here. I'm taking a loss but don't care. Still nothing but lowballers and flakes.

More snickers

Ah well, we'll see what happens.

#38 9 years ago

Yea I hear u been there done that over and over ,I been in the pinball for 18 years plus and took me that long too get what I have now ,everyone always low balls u but it's a waitting game and they wil sell trust me ,and if I was closer they would be gone

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

if I was closer they would be gone

Thanks for that, I'll be hoping they do so I can move one, adjust my man cave, and start working towards a TSPP or something along those lines.

#40 9 years ago

Thanks for that, I'll be hoping they do so I can move one, adjust my man cave, and start working towards a TSPP or something along those lines.

NP anytime I have had some pinball machines sit here for mouths and mouths but they did sell so it's just a waiting game and you will always get scams for sure and people say they will come and don't show up but just hang on some will ,good luck on your sell

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

I'll throw out a really low number, not to insult or even get it at that price (which would be nice), but to get them to come down a bit. Maybe meet me somewhere in the middle where we both feel good about the deal.

If someone throws me a really low stupid offer, I won't email them back. Ever. Or if I get that "what's your bottom dollar" email without asking anything about the game I'll just throw that out as well or respond back with the asking price, that really irritates them, lol.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

If someone throws me a really low stupid offer, I won't email them back. Ever. Or if I get that "what's your bottom dollar" email without asking anything about the game I'll just throw that out as well or respond back with the asking price, that really irritates them, lol.

Yeah I need to start doing that, when I got the first "how about all 3 for 1K, I'll pick them up in an hour" offer I was like here we go!

#43 9 years ago

I had a basically HUO LW3 that I couldn't get 1500 for...guy low balled me down to 1250....I just took it at the time due to moving it to the garage. Set your price and stick with it for a while if it sells it sells if not lower it or just keep em all!!!!!

#44 9 years ago

Yes I have had my share of low ballers out so you just make it fun out of it

#45 9 years ago

Well, let me chime in with another opinion I'm surprised no one else made. My job is to be very aware of up to the minute pinball pricing. I will just leave it at that since I don't try and sell on pinside as people around here can do their own work and are not going to pay retail...which is fine! When you list a game for the correct market price, it sells and usually quickly. It is that simple. In your case, those are all very difficult games to sell even at the low end of the retail spectrum...even though they are awesome games. My initial thought with your first price was that they were awfully high...i know that goes against the other posters but on the other hand, no one bought them. Only worth what someone will pay. I have a Funhouse with a brand new playfield. I would have bet it would bring $5k. There was one just listed here with a new playfield for $4k. I paid a grand for the playfield itself. With labor cost, there is no way I would sell for $4K. So, like perhaps you will need to decide, I made the decision I will just keep it for now. You also have to keep in mind most people will need you to ship, and if with NAVL it will be at least $350 per game. That just puts your deal outside of the realistic price range. I have no horse in the race as I probably would not be a buyer unless they were stupid cheap ( how bout $1000 for all three)...but if you really want to move the, here are the prices that would likely sell them off, assuming the buyers need them shipped....WWF $1300, Breakshot...$1400....and finally, lW3 $1400 tops. Would I sell them for that? No, but if I really wanted them gone i don't think I could get more than that unless I waited for the right guy. Those are all good games for the money! My point is simply that I don't understand when people feel their price is right and then don't understand why their games didn't sell. It is simple...it is only worth what someone will actually pay, not what others think it is worth. And I have to slap myself sometimes for not remembering this when I think a game is worth more than it is. We all do this from time to time....hope the pricing info helps. If you need the prices originally posted, I would go the CL route but then hold the line, or add a bit more so you can come down. GLWS!

#46 9 years ago

Lol, I don't think my prices are right or even think about worth at all. I DO however think that they are right for the AZ market. Barely any pin sells for under 2k here (even B listers). This particular LW3 was sold for around 2K at one time. I was going off AZ market, but I can see how people outside of it (those in good markets) might scoff, who knows. Would I take the prices you listed? There's a good chance, but people aren't even trying to negotiate.

#47 9 years ago

It takes time time !! Bro . there. all at a fair price..

#48 9 years ago

people throwing 1k offers are just taking the piss. these prices are excellent, i only wish i could have prices like this in my country geez id be on them like in a second.

#49 9 years ago

Maybe post some pics? Could help with more accurate pricing.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Maybe post some pics? Could help with more accurate pricing.

Yeah I plan on it, just working 13 hour days the past week has put a hold on that. I figure most people in the Phoenix area know these machines as they have been passed among the various collectors (especially BS and LW3) and I havent played much if at all (BS) since I've got them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
3,800 (OBO)
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-bs-lw3-wwfrr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.