View topic image gallery

image3.JPG
image1.JPG
image6.JPG
image2.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I have a very nice Black Rose. The cabinet decals are not great but the rest of the machine is in very good condition. Just shopped out. Has cliffy installed. Has some new parts, flipper bats, rubbers, a new ramp. (The old one was repaired and comes with it in addition to extra parts.) It's about 1/2 LED'd out. DMD is not missing lines. No credit dots or errors. I am located in Los Angeles. $2150

Really looking for The Shadow or Congo, but I seem to have a line on a FH, so I'm lowering the price.

image6.JPGimage6.JPG
image5.JPGimage5.JPG
image4.JPGimage4.JPG
image3.JPGimage3.JPG
image2.JPGimage2.JPG
image1.JPGimage1.JPG

#2 9 years ago

I can get my hands on a Dam Nice Shadow ,, U Better Start driving ......

#3 9 years ago

ohhhh...the Shadow knows........

#4 9 years ago

Ugh. Hoping to find something on the west coast. Stop tempting me with all those eastern Shadows... I know they are plentiful out there.

#5 9 years ago

Willing to trade for other games potentially as well, but Williams/Bally is pretty much the only thing I'm looking for... maybe a JP.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from radrats:

Ugh. Hoping to find something on the west coast. Stop tempting me with all those eastern Shadows... I know they are plentiful out there.

I heard that ,, here it is anyway

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from radrats:

I can put in cash on the deal. Will post pics soon.

Where's the pict's ?

#9 9 years ago

Forgot that! I was at the expo all weekend. I'll take some tomorrow when it's daylight here.

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Updated with pics. I have a machine I want lined up, so this one is officially for sale (not trade as the title used to say.)

Good: Fully shopped. 100% working. Great playfield, Backglass, and DMD. Lots of new parts. New Subwoofer, flipper bats, rubber, lockdown button, about 50% LED's. Replaced the repaired crossover ramp. Game comes with the good one (in the machine), the repaired one, AND another one. Also comes with an extra cannon and the manual. Has remote batteries too.

Bad: It is a reimport but was converted by a pro. It has cannon wear but has the cliffy over it. One insert was replaced and, as you can see in the pics, is missing the "100,000" decal. Also, the davy Jones sticker has some wear (I have the file if you want to get a new decal made) ...And lastly, but mostly, the cab needs new decals. The backboard ones are good, but as you can see in the pics, the cab is not good. Decals, fortunately, are readily available from what I see.

Let me know if you want more pics. Please feel free to email me questions @ Maxwellmojo (at) gmail (dot) com

#12 9 years ago

pm sent

#13 9 years ago

Still for sale. Feel free to make offers. I will post more pics of the boards, etc. too. I would like to make a quick sale, and considering that, I realize that I may have priced this a bit high. Since I was asked, will not split up parts.

1 week later
#14 9 years ago

Bump because I have a line on a nice FH

#15 9 years ago

It's looking like I missed my opportunity for FH. So, as far as trades go, would love a Williams DMD... let me know what you have... JD, DM, FT, JM... any of the two letter ones.

#16 9 years ago

Love to trade you my nice dm but just to far away but I think it be a even trade

#17 9 years ago

Yeah I kinda took a liking to that game recently.

#18 9 years ago

Yea its my flavor this week lol both are good lower priced titles

#19 9 years ago

any further thoughts on selling some extra parts separately?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-black-rose-for and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.