Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

I have a black knight in excellent shape. Playfield has been clear coated by Ron Kruzman. Brand new back glass and plastics. Plays great, looking to trade for a dmd era pin. Im located in northern California. I have lowered the price to $1800 or best offer.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 11 years ago

thats a nice machine, hard to find in good condition.

#4 11 years ago

Its a very nice machine hoping to make a quality trade.

#5 11 years ago

More pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#6 11 years ago

Wow!! Nice machine

#7 11 years ago

Good looking pin.

#8 11 years ago

If they are starburst inserts, which it looks so, that is a CPR reproduction playfield. I put one in mine a while back, looks great and plays fast. It was a ton of work to swap the double playfields, but well worth it. Good luck with the trade, it's well worth what you are asking.

#9 11 years ago

Also willing to sell make me a offer.

#10 11 years ago

Wish I was ready. BK is on my wish list. Just bought a Firepower PF from Kruzman. Can't wait to start the restore on that. When I'm done there I will be looking for a BK to go with it. Good luck. That machine looks great.

#11 11 years ago

Can you PM your asking price? My wife has a friend that's been looking for a nice example. I'd like to pass this over to him to see if he is still looking. He's not a pinball collector so is not on the site. he's just looking for a pinball machine for his family and wants the one he played when he was a kid.

#12 11 years ago

Still available asking $2000

#13 11 years ago

That's an incredibly beautiful BK! My kids still give me a hard time for selling mine. GLWS

#14 11 years ago

My problem is my kids just dont think its fun compared to AFM and Spiderman

#16 11 years ago

If this was in the northeast, we would be talking. Dam

#17 11 years ago

The playfield swap on BK is a total bitch! I'd put the value of that labor alone at $800. Add $700 for the CPR playfield, $1200 (min) for an average BK, $100 for plastics...that's $2800 right there. Someone is getting a hell of a deal at $2000.

#18 11 years ago

I think my price is fair. I would like it gone so I could get the kids something to there liking.

#19 11 years ago

I think the price is good too. Just wish I was closer and ready to buy. Maybe I missed something, I know you mentioned that Kruzman did the clear, but is this an original playfield or a cpr?

#21 11 years ago

Looks like it might be time to hop in the truck and head on up to wine country!

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I think my price is fair. I would like it gone so I could get the kids something to there liking.

For the kids... LOL!! Good one

#23 11 years ago

Actually Willie, I really dont want this one gone. But after they play spiderman and AFM they think it not fun. Its to bad this pin is so nice looking and plays so smooth.

#24 11 years ago

Did you get the new plastics set from CPR as well? Wondering if you have the old ones laying around. I am looking for the sword plastic that is at the bottom of the upper playfield.

Good luck with your sale.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from pinwillie:

For the kids... LOL!! Good one

Your kids AC/DC fans?

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Did you get the new plastics set from CPR as well? Wondering if you have the old ones laying around. I am looking for the sword plastic that is at the bottom of the upper playfield.
Good luck with your sale.

Sorry no old plastics, and yes they both love Ac/Dc!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Sorry no old plastics

Thanks for getting back, heres a free bump to the top.

#28 11 years ago

I would do a trade towards NGG but I'm on the opposite coast

#29 11 years ago

That sucks they would love ngg!

#30 11 years ago

I hear ya, that was my first thought and BK with a nice PF is on my want list. NAVL would be 500.00 each way based on my last price estimate from them. When is that transporter device gonna be ready?

#31 11 years ago

Too funny. Im sure someone out there is intrested.

#32 11 years ago

Guy backed out pin still available.

#33 11 years ago

Good Luck!

#34 11 years ago

Thank you looking for a more kid friendly pin.

#35 11 years ago

Lowered price and updated thread.

#36 11 years ago

That is a pretty BK! Wish I had cash right now, I'd be on it. Would seriously love a Black Night. Kids like a Pinbot maybe?

#37 11 years ago

I'm shocked that this is still available.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

This +1.

A gorgeous pin with a new clearcoated playfield, new backglass, and in California at a GREAT price??!!

I don't get why this is still available

to the OP, I am sorry you are have such a time of it. Do you have it advertised anywhere else? RGP might be a good option as well, as is Mr. Pinball Classifieds.

Best of luck. If I did not already have a Black Knight, I would have bought this nad gotten it shipped.

Chris

#39 11 years ago

Let's see...4336 mile / 64 hour round trip. $0 spending money. Crap. Guess I'm out.

Seriously...$1800 for this is a steal. REALLY wish I had the means right now...I miss my BK tons and they don't get much better than this. Sure hope one pops up around here someday when things are a little less tight.

Best of luck with the sale...really surprised this isn't long gone. More proof that Pinside is a little too DMD heavy for its own good...

#40 11 years ago

I would turn around and sell the one I just bought for 1500 to pick this up. Wow.

#41 11 years ago

Man this sucks! I want that pin! Even with feight, this is still a great deal!

#42 11 years ago

I think he has the dissadvantage that there have been a crop of BK's for sale in the bay area lately. I just got one a week and a half ago for about 900$ (keep in mind, not clearcoated or that nice, but still nice for the price I got.) Different tim eof year when you have not seen one for months and it would be gone. Good luck though, I am sure it will sell.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I don't get why this is still available

Quoted from swampfire:

#43 11 years ago

I haven't seen a BK for sale around here for more than a year I bet. I want one so bad....someday, my dream will come true.

#44 11 years ago

Classic pin in fantastic condition. This is a great deal. I will buy it. pm sent

#45 11 years ago

Thanks guys. It is nice I will take all pics requested. Im out of town will return tomorrow.

#46 11 years ago

Sale pending!

#47 11 years ago

Oh good, thought I'd have to sell something I didn't want to and drive down there and get it, now the pressure is off.

#48 11 years ago

I was starting to formulate a plan too. Trying to put together the bucket brigade of people I know between Napa CA and Oakland NE

Good Luck!

#49 11 years ago

The Black Knight will ride once again.....into my pinball dungeon. Thanks shovelhed!!

#50 11 years ago

Congrats Silverballer! Look me up if you ever want to sell it I am just a few hours north of you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 1,059.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-black-knight-clear-coated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.