image-838.jpg
image-404.jpg
image-565.jpg
image-678.jpg
image-700.jpg
image-213.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO AVLE *Blue* for WOZ. AV is in excellent shape and is dialed in. Willing to add cash of course.

Located in Benton, PA (17814)

Thanks,
Jon

#2 10 years ago

Bump!

#3 10 years ago

Had a few PMs asking for pics so I decided to upload them here. It's game #195 (the one didn't show up to well in the pic). image-731.jpgimage-731.jpgimage-600.jpgimage-600.jpgimage-150.jpgimage-150.jpgimage-838.jpgimage-838.jpgimage-404.jpgimage-404.jpgimage-678.jpgimage-678.jpgimage-700.jpgimage-700.jpgimage-213.jpgimage-213.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-565.jpgimage-565.jpg

#4 10 years ago

The Avengers L.E. is a excellent pinball. I really like the way you relocated the LOKI Lock. How did you do the remount ? Good luck.

#5 10 years ago

<mlockquote cite="#1530148">Looking to trade my HUO AVLE *Blue* for WOZ or ST (standard or premium). AV is in excellent shape and is dialed in. Willing to add cash for a premium or WOZ of course.
PM me for pics, just trying to gauge interest at this point.
Located in Benton, PA (17814)
Thanks,
Jon

If your wanting a pin that needs shit all the time,WOZ is for you. Otherwise trade your Stern for another Stern. Just my 2 cents.

#6 10 years ago

I know it is not in your post, but any interest in a super nice TOTAN? I would desire cash too, of course. Alternatively, I could do White Water + cash for the AVLE.

Either way, here is a bump.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

The Avengers L.E. is a excellent pinball. I really like the way you relocated the LOKI Lock. How did you do the remount ? Good luck.

Yea I hated that it was in the way of the orbit shot and the mystery shot.

You have to unscrew it and attach it to the screw in the back holding the plastic behind hulk. Then pull the connector down through the playfield and carefully remove the power wire from it (it won't be long enough). Undo all the zip ties holding the wires which will then give you enough slack to get the connector up to the new sign position. Next, you have to solder an extension wire from where the connector was attached before to the new position. Finally, put your new power wire in the power slot in the connector and snake it up through the playfield, zip tie everything again, connect it, and you're good to go! My friend actually did it for me...it's a bit of work but it's worth it!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I know it is not in your post, but any interest in a super nice TOTAN? I would desire cash too, of course. Alternatively, I could do White Water + cash for the AVLE.
Either way, here is a bump.

At the moment I'm only really looking for ST or Woz, but I appreciate the offer!

#9 10 years ago

Still looking if anyone is interested! Would also consider selling or might be interested in trading for Tron pro.

Would be looking for $5300 to sell.

Jon

#10 10 years ago

If this was the GREEN MACHINE we would be talking........still waiting for a nice priced HULK LE locally !!!!

GLWS.....

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

If this was the GREEN MACHINE we would be talking........still waiting for a nice priced HULK LE locally !!!!
GLWS.....

Haha no worries! I was debating back and forth between the blue and green, but eventually decided on the blue. It's a great game, I just tend to lose interest quickly haha.

#12 10 years ago

TAV LE looks better in blue!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFan4Life:

Yup - fits the overall color scheme better & represents all the characters!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

GLWS.....

I honestly think this blue looks ascetically better than the Hulk green pin. To each their own. Good luck finding a good home for this puppy.

#15 10 years ago

That shooter lane tells me all I need to know. You didn't play it enough!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFan4Life:

Agreed. I chose the blue because I like that all the characters are represented. Didn't like that the green one only showed Hulk.

#17 10 years ago

Blue looks amazing. Roll out the Hulk on St. Paddys day. Otherwise it's not that attractive. after the initial "wow! Look at that! It's green! Cool" it's not actually that cool at all. Backglass is striking, but it should be the back glass for a hulk machine, not an Avengers machine. The backglass and cabinet art on the blue are simply stunning.

Every time I get to Battle For a Earth now I permit myself the idea of selling it....and then I just keep playing it and playing it and playing it.

#18 10 years ago

I like that Stern (on the AVLE's) color matched the back box T-molding with the rest of the game. They seem to always put the chrome molding around there on LE's of their games. Thanks to Tracelifter posting a few pics and helping me out, I took the chrome molding off my TF-Combo and color matched the T molding with half purple and half in red. Came out and looks awesome.

Here's a link to a picture of Tracelifter's actual machine. I don't have one of my machine on my computer. At least you can see what it looks like, and since it was his idea he deserves the credit.

https://forum-s3.pinside.com/201402/1442606/188624-i.jpg

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Blue looks amazing. Roll out the Hulk on St. Paddys day. Otherwise it's not that attractive. after the initial "wow! Look at that! It's green! Cool" it's not actually that cool at all. Backglass is striking, but it should be the back glass for a hulk machine, not an Avengers machine. The backglass and cabinet art on the blue are simply stunning.

Agreed! If the machine was Hulk and not Avengers I would say it was awesome. But, being that it's an Avengers theme it really doesn't work for me. It definitely looks cool, but overall it just doesn't work IMO.

Although it may be a bit harder to get rid of (which doesn't make much sense as it seems the majority will say they like the blue more), I'm happy I chose the blue. And if it doesn't sell it's not the end of the world, it's still a great game! I've just been in the mood for something different, but if I have to keep it I can't really complain.

#20 10 years ago

Asking price to sell: $5300

Still looking for a WOZ (routed is okay) and willing to add cash of course. Also interested in ST Pro (NIB)

#21 10 years ago

i will trade you for transformers Combo LE

#22 10 years ago

Not interested in Transformers at the moment, but I appreciate the offer!

#23 10 years ago

Any interest in a trade for a Family Guy?

#24 10 years ago

I've always wanted a Family Guy, so it's tempting. I'm really hoping to find a WOZ though so I'm going to have to pass. I appreciate the offer though!

#25 10 years ago

Have had several offers, but nothing has worked out yet.

Game is still available if anyone is interested.

1 week later
#26 10 years ago

Sale fell through so looking yet again. Would really like to trade for a WOZ. No preference on Standard or LE, and HUO is not necessary.

Thanks,
Jon

#27 10 years ago

After Jon sells his, I also have one for sale...........
HUO Avengers LE Blue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-avle-for-woz-or-st and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.