Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Title says it all. Games are very nice. Not perfect but very respectable. Both have LEDs. No sale at the time. Cash plus or minus if needed.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Bump

#3 11 years ago

Gofers rocks brother. You will have no trouble selling it if that is the route you end up going!

#4 11 years ago

Did you change your mind about trading the Wh2o?

#5 11 years ago

Maj- you going to Atown? We need to meet up and talk jersey surf. I spend every weekend during the summer in OCNJ...for the past 25 years. Can't wait for warm weather. How's the NGG?

Looking to max a trade here hopefully. Love the NGG but my buddy 5 min away has one so I can always play it. I would keep to. Just testing the waters.

Darlene, if I decide to sell, I will let you know. Working on some trades now. You will find one! They made 7k of them so they are out there.

#6 11 years ago

Darlene, if you want to offload that afm, I would listen

#7 11 years ago

I will have a NIB AC/DC premium (ordering a couple extra) and would definitely consider a trade....I already have a HS2 but would love a NGG but you would have to throw in another pin or a decent amount of cash.....the AC/DC premium would come with a shaker motor as well so keep that in mind (worth about $200).

#8 11 years ago

Just looked at your collection.....how about the WH2O and NGG for an AC/DC premium with shaker...I would be there in a heartbeat as I definitely want a WH20......I might even throw in some cash if the condition of the WH20 was nice.....other option is a TZ straight up for the AC/DC premium with shaker if the TZ was REALLY NICE....just traded my TZ that wasn't really nice for a SS so I would love to get one back. Obvious, I want to trade.....Allentown isn't that far from Md.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Darlene, if you want to offload that afm, I would listen

I thought you wanted a POTC (read in the Alloentown thread), was working on the husband about trading it, but he has not come around yet! The AFM is not leaving the house anytime soon.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Maj- you going to Atown? We need to meet up and talk jersey surf. I spend every weekend during the summer in OCNJ...for the past 25 years. Can't wait for warm weather. How's the NGG?

Yeah I am planning on it!! Sounds great, I need to find the sweet spots here in Jersey. I just moved from the North Shore of Oahu last year so I am still a donkey when it comes to the Jersey breaks.

The Gofers is a great game. My kids love it too!

#11 11 years ago

Darlene, we were looking but have sights set on a sm.

Rob, yeh, nj is rough but there are great storms that help out.

House, thanks for the offer but ill pass. I have been offered 4500 for the wh20 ( its sweet) and 3200 for the NGG within the past month and given that I can buy a nib acdc for 6200, that would be a bad deal for me. Good luck in your search. There are plenty out there. When the new sterns come out, you should see more on the market.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Darlene, we were looking but have sights set on a sm.blockquote>

I had heard great things about your Wh2o, so when I saw you might trade for a POTC I thought I may have a chance. Can't blame a girl for trying. Hope you get your SM. GL

#13 11 years ago

I know that wh20 is nice cause I sold it to him

#14 11 years ago

It looks really nice! Hold on to that beauty!

#15 11 years ago

Yeh, I played her tonight. I think that if I don't trade her, she is getting a full tear down, some powder coat on rails, color DMD... Pimp it out.

1 week later
#16 11 years ago

Bump

2 weeks later
#17 11 years ago

Would you consider just selling the HS2?

#18 11 years ago

Already sold both games. Have cash go play with at Allentown!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Already sold both games. Have cash go play with at Allentown!

That could be dangerous! CASH is the most addictive thing next to adding pins for our collection.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
Trade
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-at-allentown-ngg-and-hs2-2-for-1-sm-im-acdc-prem-bbh-potc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.