image-38.jpg
image-498.jpg
image-716.jpg
image-307.jpg
image-230.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I am located about 10 minutes from Pinball Life.

Looking to shake up my collection..,

DE Simpsons for sale ( $1400 )... has Rottendog LED display and pinball pro speakers. Also hacked up a DMD glare eliminator to fit over the mystery value marquee that goes over the light board to eliminate that crappy glare. LED's in all inserts that are tastefully done. LED's in backbox as well as well as all new flash lamps bulbs. it was routed at one point but playfield is good with some small wear in areas not covered by Mylar. Plays Great!!!

If anyone is interested let me know and I will take any type of pictures you want. I can face time and take videos with go pro

Thanks
Dan

Post edited by danczaz: Removed other pins no longer available...

#2 9 years ago

Teaser photo bump 1
image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Solar fire (original BG not CPR)
image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Few more PF pics of DE Simpsons
image-498.jpgimage-498.jpgimage-716.jpgimage-716.jpgimage-307.jpgimage-307.jpgimage-230.jpgimage-230.jpg

#11 9 years ago

There is no price for solar fire because I already had several inquiries on it and SOF has two people I promised they have first option to buy before I list it.

#14 9 years ago

You should put your Solar Fire up for sale too. It's a $2,500 game now

#15 9 years ago

In my opinion it's a $2500 pin!!! That was a fantastic thread. But IMHO this could be the best WMS system 3-7 pin. It's my favorite of the 4 multi-level WMS system 3-7 pins for sure!... I think I need to start a thread!

#18 9 years ago

First attempt at Google Drive sharing... Bally Atlantis

....That didnt work...

#22 9 years ago

great seller here, very honest and hot deals! these will not last GLWS

also congrats on the BABY bud!

#23 9 years ago

for anyone that loves sys11 game play style, Atlantis is a fantastic game and similar style of play. They are relatively rare so I thought it may be worth noting for those that are not giving the title the attention they should. It actually has sys11 sound and I think was the last in the crossover from 6083 to sys11???

Really fun game!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

for anyone that loves sys11 game play style, Atlantis is a fantastic game and similar style of play. They are relatively rare so I thought it may be worth noting for those that are not giving the title the attention they should. It actually has sys11 sound and I think was the last in the crossover from 6083 to sys11???
Really fun game!

Yes I agree Atlantis is a super fun game and if the op was closer to Canada I would pick it up as his price is great on it too.

#25 9 years ago

always this odd video if you want to see an example

#26 9 years ago

man, giving up Atlantis and SOF? Only one on your list that is even close to being superior is LOTR. The other 3 are inferior games. from a $ perspective it's a good move, but if your doing it to keep the games, your going to be disappointed compared to those 2. I wouldn't trade either my SOF or Atlantis even up for any of those games on your list except LOTR. And that would only be for financial reasons.

#27 9 years ago

Thanks for the Bumps guys....

I prefer a 3 for 1 trade but if I get a buyer lined up for 3 of the games I will sell 3, keep 1 and buy a TSPP.

SOF is not for sale... If someone does a 3 for 1 trade it can be included... I already have two people lined up I promised this game and it will sell with no problem to either.

Solar Fire already had sevral inquiries and I think I will have no problem selling.

Reminder of what I am Interested in...
#1 TSPP and in no particular order...
WPT
POTC
LOTR
Star Trek Pro
Walking Dead Pro

Feel free to make any offer... Kind looking for a newer stern that hopefully (lol) needs minimal maintenance... Baby coming Feb 15th and kind of looking to down size to 1 or 2 pins that I don't need to tinker with...
Thanks
Dan

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

man, giving up Atlantis and SOF? Only one on your list that is even close to being superior is LOTR. The other 3 are inferior games. from a $ perspective it's a good move, but if your doing it to keep the games, your going to be disappointed compared to those 2. I wouldn't trade either my SOF or Atlantis even up for any of those games on your list except LOTR. And that would only be for financial reasons.

Neo I can fit 4 pins Max in my townhouse... If I had the space neither of these two would go. Once I get a house it will be the house I want to live in for the next 30 years the real collection will begin.

I really love SOF, Atlantis and Solar Fire. It was very hard to take photos of them...

#29 9 years ago

I still think you'll be sorry. No game out there plays like SOF. All around unique and fantastic. Atlantis is just ball bustin fast fun.

What are you saying? I really can only fit 14 games, but own 24. There's always a way.

#31 9 years ago

OMG! someone hurry up and buy these games before they get faded to shit. They are in a death row.

#32 9 years ago

That's my space... I have no basement.. I can float a few pins in garage from spring to fall but with the loft turned into a baby's room that's it for space... I already have time warp at my dad's house and he's not too keen on letting me fill it up like I've done in past

#33 9 years ago

get some UV tint on that window in a hurry, or any game you have there will fade fast. I've seen games go with nice reds and oranges, go almost white within 30 days. yes 30 days. doesn't take long.

#34 9 years ago

Direct sunlight never hits that window... This still fade them? Maybe I could put some room darkening curtains instead of blinds... Thoughts?

#35 9 years ago

Atlantis is not faded on that side...

#36 9 years ago

I'd grab the Atlantis if I could, GLWYS.

Not sure how useful this stuff is, but I put it on my windows anyway since my games are close to them.
http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Protection-Window-Film-Wide/dp/B004JAW3KW/ref=sr_1_1

#37 9 years ago

I may be interested in that Atlantis.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Direct sunlight never hits that window... This still fade them? Maybe I could put some room darkening curtains instead of blinds... Thoughts?

It will still fade it. Just not as fast. You need to do something there. You have more light coming in that window than I do on any window in my whole house. even if it's not direct. Those reds in Atlantis fade super easy.

#39 9 years ago

That photo is deceiving but I will do something.. Only have a pin there if I 4 setup

#40 9 years ago

Just get that UV blocking film. They have it window size. Install that, and you have nothing to worry about again. You won't even know it's on there.

#41 9 years ago

These have been tempting me for a while, especially since I have a WPT I'd be willing to trade... Unfortunately I've already got a game wrapped up that I don't have the space to set up, so I'm not really able to do a 1 for 2 trade, despite how awesome these games are.

Anyways, GLWS/T.

#42 9 years ago

My ultimate goal has been to get a TSPP so I would like to move DE Simpsons even if I don't get a TSPP because if I get another pin on my list I'll have to keeper for a few months...

#43 9 years ago

There is more infor on my Atlantis in the Atlantis club thread...

#46 9 years ago

Well I had a moment of clarity... I am keeping SOF and Atlantis. What the hell was I thinking.... I had several people ask for Solar Fire. I am going down the list in order they were received. DE Simpsons is still available.

I really want a TSPP but after taking photos of SOF and Atlantis I just can't do it right now. I've also wanted a WPT and I think I'll pick up one of these and wait on the TSPP.

Thanks for all that inquired

Dan

#47 9 years ago

If anyone is interested in DE Simpsons plus cash for a WPT feel free to PM me!

#48 9 years ago

Solar Fire was sold to the first person who inquired. Thanks to all that PM'd me... I went right down the list... Dan

#50 9 years ago

Updated title. Looking to sell or trade plus cash for WPT or 24... Open to others as well but not anything you value over 3k

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 218.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-any-combo-of-these-4-forchicagoland/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.