(Topic ID: 149730)

WTT: AFM for Monster Bash (Williams, 1998)

By pinballa1983

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinballa1983
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

WTT: AFM for Monster Bash (Williams, 1998)

Added: January 18th, 2016 Re-listed: 2 times Ended: March 10th, 2017

Item description

Looking to possibly trade my very nice, all original AFM for a very nice Monster Bash. Please PM me with any interest. Thank you

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fairbank, IA, US

Seller insights

These are pinballa1983's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to pinballa1983's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Anyone wanna do some Monster trading???

#3 3 years ago

Don't do it. AFM much better

#4 3 years ago

I am sooooo torn.... I LOOOOOOOVE my AFM, but I have always wanted a Monster Bash!!! I should just wait, be patient, and once I get the funds together buy a nice MB... Either way I have to have a Monster Bash someday!!!

#5 3 years ago

Don't be Torn. You will seriously regret it after playing monster bash for a month.

#6 3 years ago

I love my MB

#7 3 years ago

agreed, it's one my family always turns to for fun and laughs.

#8 3 years ago

I own both games and both are great but if I have too pick the best one I would have too say MB is a bit better but not by much if this helps

#9 3 years ago

I used to own AFM and I have a MB. I'm commenting on this cause I really do want AFM back and I'm just going to have to wait because the MB I have is just to nice to let go of. I know I will never find another quite as nice. CC playfield, Color DMD, PDI glass, no wrinkling by legs, no lockbar holes, never had an issue except for drac was slow and took apart motor added grease. Never really brought pins at the right time but got this one back in 2010 when $6000 was considered a very high price for a MB. Best purchase I ever made. I do agree AFM holds it down with gameplay by a little margin but they are very close when you add it all up the whole package. 2 of the best if not the best 2

#10 3 years ago

I really do love my AFM and will definitely own a Monster Bash someday soon I hope!!! I just thought I would throw it out on the table... I'm not sure I want to let go of AFM, but I sure do love MB not just for the game, but for the theme big time!!! I am a MONSTER FREAK and am especially a sucker for the Creature

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside