12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by solllid
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

puttingchallenge1.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

I picked up two machines. I have room for one and want to try to sell one but don't know what they would be worth or who I should try to sell to. Any help would be great.

http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?page=flyer&db=arcadedb&id=965&image=1

puttingchallenge1.JPGputtingchallenge1.JPG

#2 12 years ago

that's killer!

#3 12 years ago

Great practice for The Price is Right..Kinda cool

#4 12 years ago

Pretty cool....and I'm local to you. $50?

Honestly, tho, that takes up a great deal of room....you're best bet is to sell it to an operator that can put it on location, assuming it works. Take it to the WS auction and see what you can get for it there.

#5 12 years ago

If i had the room this would be really cool to have.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Pretty cool....and I'm local to you. $50?
    Honestly, tho, that takes up a great deal of room....you're best bet is to sell it to an operator that can put it on location, assuming it works. Take it to the WS auction and see what you can get for it there.

50 not going to happen It works 100%. Thought about taking it to the auction.

#7 12 years ago

I think if you're serious about wanting to find a buyer get some photo's printed out, or on some type of digital camera or cellphone and go to your local high-end golf pro shop or golf course that has a pro shop and find the manager. See if it's something they'd be interested in.

If I was a serious golfer, which I'm not, I'd buy it for the $300-500 range. I don't even own
    a set of golf clubs, but I have played my share of putt-putt in my lifetime.

Just my opinion, but I think what you have looks nice, and in pretty good condition. If it plays as good as it looks I would think that a hard core golf addict would pay some serious cash for it.

Put an ad in craigslist and see what happens. That's what I'd do. Just make sure you weed through the tire-kickers. Good Luck!

#8 12 years ago

I'm taking a guess, $350. They are cool and all but space is an issue. I don't think they sell for very much. I'd be shocked if it was worth north of $500.

1 month later
    #9 11 years ago

wondering if it is still for sale

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wts-putting-challenge-ii and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.