Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DirtySouth
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

$405.00 shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation.
    Has never even been removed from the box.

Recently sold a JP topper to a satisfied buyer, can confirm at this link: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wts-nos-jurassic-park-topper

Thanks.

#2 10 years ago

Sorry!....I was looking at your avatar...are you selling something??

#3 10 years ago

Bump

#4 10 years ago

Bumpp

#5 10 years ago

Bump..

#6 10 years ago

That's a lotta bumps....

#7 10 years ago

Might need to offer more than a $7 discount to steer a buyer from the retailer .

#8 10 years ago

^^^ probably true...

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Might need to offer more than a $7 discount to steer a buyer from the retailer .

I think they're out of stock at the moment.

#10 10 years ago

They're out of stock for another month, according to them.

#11 10 years ago

And the new ones once back in stock could have a new feature or two, just saying...

#12 10 years ago

$7 isn't worth the average pinheads time. Normally you buy something, you don't need you knock about 15-25% to sell, since it's not longer new, even though you never used it. We will have to take you at your word that you didn't use it. What happens if a problem arises and it doesn't work when we take it out of the box or two weeks later? Warranty issues, etc.

Might have been best not even to bring up the $7 discount and just hoped someone assumed it was a discount worth buying.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

That's a lotta bumps....

Yes she has...

Robert

#14 10 years ago

I'm sure it will sell in the next month. Somebody's going to want one before they come back in stock.

#15 10 years ago

All I know is I can't imagine my Scared Stiff without it now!

#16 10 years ago

Technically if you're in California after paying Tax & shipping it comes to almost $450 so this actually is almost $40 savings...

#17 10 years ago

where you at in the dirty dirty?

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

where you at in the dirty dirty?

Kentucky.

Further reduction. Pretty good rebate now, IMHO, for a brand new ColorDMD, unopened.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wts-nib-colordmd-sigma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.