IMG_1572.JPG
Capture.PNG
20131011_013235.jpg
Backlash.jpg
i-fJpTQDf-XL.jpg
image.jpg
i-sxWZbFB-L.jpg
Stuck-mud.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#305 11 years ago

Amazing work guys. I dont know what else to write...cant believe my eyes...awesomely incredible. Please please please add me to the list.

5 months later
#681 11 years ago

Eli, I cannot think of anything pinball-related that has excited me as much as your wonderful creation here. I love the arcade mod and together with the ultra-cool ramps...well, I just cant thank you enough for the time and effort you are putting in on this project. You are a great contribution to pinball and I sure appreciate it! PS....is this enough smooching up to get me a guaranteed spot in line? I could go on for days if need be.

3 weeks later
#728 11 years ago

I would be in for any early release and have no issues with updates or tweaking that might be needed. Bring it on Eli! You Rock!

5 months later
#1277 10 years ago

I want to thank Eli and everyone else involved in making this happen. There seems to be many many people wanting and waiting for this awesome kit to become available. I do hope I am still on "the list" somewhere but I will wait patiently until the lucky day arrives and I am able to purchase it. Thanks again Eli. You rock dude!

3 weeks later
#1427 10 years ago

That looks sweet Herb. Nice job!

3 weeks later
#1540 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

LOL, I am on the above list, but I never said I wanted one and never owned a TRON.

Thats how good of a mod it is DC! Funny stuff.

1 week later
#1582 10 years ago

I just finished up installing this over the weekend and WOW. The game has changed my friends. Thanks Eli and Pam and anyone else involved in this project. It was worth the wait and has elevated Tron into the stratosphere for me.
I followed Dito's strategy and was able to get by using only 29 or 30 ties. Thank you for posting that tidbit.

#1587 10 years ago
Quoted from oktobernv:

Would be sweet to see the ramps light up each time you entered them.

Yes it would. Another option is to have the switches trigger the lightcycles when the ball passes by.

#1591 10 years ago

Herg explained what I was thinking but failed to put into words. Thank you Herg.

#1598 10 years ago

Uh-oh. Mine stopped working. It played great for two sessions but they are not coming on this time. I was super careful during this install and have checked and reseated the connections but still no luck. I have not upgraded the code yet but that should not be the cause of this, I would not think. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks

#1601 10 years ago

Not lighting at all. I did use the proper IDC pusher but it makes sense Herg that this would be the culprit. Thanks, I will go check my work and hopefully find my error. The lighting was so sweet, I really want them back.

#1605 10 years ago

Im not sure how I missed your post Buckman but I am going to give it a try tomorrow. time to crash. thx

#1606 10 years ago

Woo-hoo. Back in action. I was able to download the new file and all is well again. Big smile.

#1610 10 years ago

I have not. I have been playing it non-stop since my last post. I simply came up for air and a fresh drink. Is there a contact method other than using Pinside's mail?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wthack-tron-pro-near-98501?tu=silverballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.