IMG_1572.JPG
Capture.PNG
20131011_013235.jpg
Backlash.jpg
i-fJpTQDf-XL.jpg
image.jpg
i-sxWZbFB-L.jpg
Stuck-mud.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pampinbits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1048 10 years ago

Drill with a 7/64bit. Flip the ramp over, and drill into the corner where the edge lip bends into the channel. The drill should be tilted a little off of vertical. Drilling into the corner is much more stable; if you drill from the top, the drill will wander. In some cases, you will need a second hole.

3 months later
#1234 10 years ago

I'm disappointed that it isn't going into his game. However, it is his kit, and he can do what he likes with it.

That said, supply is freeing up and we'll have another batch this weekend. No plan to increase prices.

#1266 10 years ago

1) Please don't gang up on Eli for this. It was our mistake to put up a couple of units on the page. Never expected to see one go to eBay.

2) It isn't practical for us to maintain a pre-order list, nor will we take money ahead of availability.

3) That said, we'll work with Eli to get notice to people with PMs on file. We do have parts for a good bunch of kits in hand, but there's programming, assembly, testing, packaging to do. That takes time. There will be a batch this weekend.

4) We worked with Eli on making the kit more manufacturable, and for a super clean installation. The new LEDs are very similar to the ones that Stern used, and they are plenty bright enough.

#1285 10 years ago

Here's some evidence that things are moving along. The boards are all programmed and play tested. There's also a (small) pile of harnesses, and about 1/2 a mile of uncut fiber. Each kit takes about an hour to complete assembly, test and pack.

i-fJpTQDf-XL.jpgi-fJpTQDf-XL.jpg

#1290 10 years ago

Pinbits is the supplier. We worked with Eli to bring the kit to production. Once we get some inventory, it will show on the web site. There are no preorders, but we do have a crude priority system in place and we are shipping.

3 weeks later
#1444 10 years ago
Quoted from justjoe13:

I am currently installing my kit, when I noticed on the light modules some extra plugs.
One of those extra plugs are labeled "Cycles".. is it active? or is this a future mod? Please let me know as I would love to use this.

Each block has two extra signal outputs, not yet implemented. However, the connectors do have 5V and ground available. Therefore, the connectors can help clean up mod wiring by eliminating wires strung from the playfield to the cabinet 5V.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pampinbits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wthack-tron-pro-near-98501?tu=pampinbits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.