IMG_1572.JPG
Capture.PNG
20131011_013235.jpg
Backlash.jpg
i-fJpTQDf-XL.jpg
image.jpg
i-sxWZbFB-L.jpg
Stuck-mud.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justjoe13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#250 11 years ago

Sign me up for one also.. VERY interested.

1 week later
#299 11 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

To me $400 is a bargain considering the time and effort everyone has put into it and what it's going to do.

+1, still on board. =)

6 months later
#800 11 years ago

I think I may use a set of stepped drill bits.. these tend to not bite as much as a traditional drill bit.
http://www.harborfreight.com/3-piece-titanium-nitride-coated-high-speed-steel-step-drills-91616.html

1 week later
#903 10 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'd like to see a flashing in purple when the ball is going to kick out of the scoop. If that is possible. And it could override any color on the ramp already.

Something that works REALLY WELL.. is taking the flasher from the Arcade cabinet for the scoop eject.. and relocate it to under the scoop. It shines up from the inside of the scoop. I just have it pure-White LED.. and it looks AWESOME when it is going to eject the ball.

In the event the light tubes cannot flash, at least the scoop does.. and looks awesome. in my opinion.

2 months later
#1099 10 years ago

Feel silly doing this, as I did already ask to be put on the "list" on the early pages..
but just in case...

Put me on that list also. =)

Totally still interested.

2 months later
#1209 10 years ago

That is just Frax for ya
You might want to watch PAPA videos of people playing Tron to get ideas.. =)

3 weeks later
#1305 10 years ago

I myself signed up on page 5 for this. Yes, this was 6 months ago.. but you have to think about it.. this isn't exactly a Flynn sign mod.. this is single handedly one of the best MOD's ever for any pinball ever. I expect some time for logistics and production. I am still on board.
I have been slowly doing mods for my Tron, and I love it. Cannot wait!

#1321 10 years ago

DK.. I didn't mean to "knock" your Flynn sign.. sorry.. it was not intended.
I like the Flynn sign. My point was that the Light Tubes are Way more complex than an LED sign.
Programming, Extensive wiring as well as more expensive. That is all.

1 week later
#1349 10 years ago

I cannot remember if this link has been posted for everyone.. I bet it has.. but since I don't feel like going through 27 pages to see if the link was posted..

Here is the link to pinbits site selling the kits. Again, I am with everyone else here, unless I missed something, this is where we will be getting the kits from:

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_65&products_id=566

If I am wrong, please tell me, and I will fix my posting.

1 week later
#1416 10 years ago

I am happy to report that I just got mine also!! Happy Times.
Now, all I have to do is modify my lightcycles, wire them up, and start to dis-assemble.

Herbert, the instructions are posted on the site that you ordered the kit from. And then there are some updates to the instructions posted in this thread.

My question about the install is where to mount the "interface board"? unless I missed something.
Will have to go and re-read the instructions to see if that was addressed or not.

EXCITED!! THANKS ELI.. i am very impressed so far.

#1441 10 years ago

I am currently installing my kit, when I noticed on the light modules some extra plugs.
One of those extra plugs are labeled "Cycles".. is it active? or is this a future mod? Please let me know as I would love to use this.

#1455 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

This is what made my install so long, I cleaned up every hole with a razor blade to make them smooth on both sides.

I just drilled once from the bottom.. some places require 2 holes to be drilled. Then cleaned it up on both sides with an exacto blade. Took longer, but didn't need 2 drill bits, and looks nice.

#1460 10 years ago

Questions and Comments:

Questions:
1. As I mentioned before, there are extra connections on the modules.. I asked about Cycles.. but I want to expand this question..
Here are the "extra" connections I see:
- Arcade - 3 pin
- Cycles - 4 pin
- Sol - 3 pin

The first 2 are more than obvious.. but what is "Sol" ?

Does anyone have a diagram what pins do what? I know you said (Pampinbits) that there is power on the Cycles.. and I assume the same for Arcade.. which will really help clean up the extra added mods here and there.

2. Cfg button on 1 of the modules and the same type of button on the interface board..?? What are these for?

Comments/feedback.
The ONLY gripe that I have about this mod was the lack of instructions.. but thanks to Buckman for making videos.. made it super-clear. Thanks again Buckman.

I do not know how this Mod keeps getting better.. and I haven't even powered it on yet!!

Thanks again to Eli and to Pampinbits for making this happen!!!

5 months later
#1695 10 years ago

I need help.. I have this kit.. and it has been working flawlessly since I got it in late October 2013. But all of a sudden, tonight, when I turned on my machine tonight, it stopped working. I thought there was a problem with the connections, so I disconnected everything and plugged it all back in.
When I power on the machine, I see the purple light on the controller board come on for a second, and then go out.
Whatever do you think happened?

I don't know what to do, I tried to hit the test button on the controller board, the purple light came on for a second and went off, but it did not make any difference. If I had a guess I would say it is a controller board problem.

Help!

#1697 10 years ago

THANKS ELI!! That did it.. it is working again.!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justjoe13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wthack-tron-pro-near-98501?tu=justjoe13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.