IMG_1572.JPG
Capture.PNG
20131011_013235.jpg
Backlash.jpg
i-fJpTQDf-XL.jpg
image.jpg
i-sxWZbFB-L.jpg
Stuck-mud.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashburn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1020 10 years ago

Yeah, totally. Ship when the HW is ready. I think the SW is far enough along already that it's good enough to ship.

#1030 10 years ago

Maybe Eli could post just the change notes from the doc? That'll give all of us waiting for the production kits something to read at least.

#1034 10 years ago

Sweet, thanks for the notes. It's just interesting to read the changes that are happening while we wait.

2 months later
#1179 10 years ago

It'd be awesome if Eli could give us some news about what's going on. I'm guessing he is regretting saying that it looked like it would be ready by the beginning of August, but that's fine... I just wish we could get some sort of response of what the current state of this mod is.

#1189 10 years ago

Nice, thanks for the update Eli, much appreciated.

3 weeks later
#1243 10 years ago

So the whole "list" thing is pointless? It's just whoever happens to be visiting Pinbits at the right time? That's pretty disappointing, since it seems the quantity is very limited.

#1267 10 years ago

Cool, thanks Pam. After the explanations it makes sense and is understandable. All this anticipation makes us a bit mental sometimes.

1 week later
#1343 10 years ago

So much silence. I'm assuming more kits have went out? I wish I had some clue of where we are on the list and what the progress on it is.

4 weeks later
#1478 10 years ago

Any chance you can post the list, so we can see where we are at currently on the wait list?

#1488 10 years ago

Wouldn't it be easier for yourself to collate together the list now, once? Instead of having to go through multiple sources multiple times to figure out where everyone is in line?

4 weeks later
#1619 10 years ago

In stock on Pinbits site. Go go go! Finally got my order in. I think I was getting close on the list anyway, but I'm psyched that I'll have it in time for the holiday's.

#1633 10 years ago

Just about have everything done, decided to go a different route than drilling the ramps and using zip ties. Someone else I know did their EL wire with 3M industrial strength clear double sided tape, and it's been holding up just fine for the past 6 months. So I'm just waiting for UPS to deliver it tonight and I'll give it a try.

#1635 10 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

I think the EL wire is significantly more flexible. I believe the fiber optic cord will pull away from tape due to it's stiffness.
Could be wrong.

I'll see. I hope it will work, looks a lot cleaner. It's super high strength, so I think it will work. Maybe just have to drill a few spots.

#1645 10 years ago

As an update to using that high strength 3M double sided tape, it was a failure unfortunately. You could maybe use it in combination with zip ties, but I wasn't liking the look of it either. It's too thick, so it's really noticeable. I was able to drill the ramps and zip tie up the fiber tonight. I didn't spend a ton of time trying to figure out exact lengths, I basically just did every 4 inches or so, and it looks like it should turn out pretty good. I may of been able to do a little bit better job, but nothing noticeable in the end. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to finish it off. Looking forward to seeing the final results.

#1647 10 years ago

Just put a few games on it after installing the mod. Wow. Absolutely speechless. It's just perfectly integrated and makes an already amazing game even better. Bravo to Eli and everyone else involved in making this mod possible. To think, there might be even more cool stuff coming with integrating the cycles and arcade mods. This is one mod that I can say is EASILY worth the cost.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Long Branch, NJ
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods
Plastics
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
12,028 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashburn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wthack-tron-pro-near-98501?tu=flashburn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.