New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 15309)

TRON (un)limited edition WIP

By ecurtz

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,706 posts
  • 274 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by SuperPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 83 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-218.jpg
image-922.jpg
image.jpg
IMAG2871.jpg
20131215_194307.jpg
image.jpg
147517.gif
i-bZQNnNw-XL.jpg
IMG_1572.JPG
Capture.PNG
20131011_013235.jpg
Backlash.jpg
i-fJpTQDf-XL.jpg
image.jpg
i-sxWZbFB-L.jpg
Stuck-mud.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eightbitwhit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#537 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickedbass:

Looking Great! will for sure be xmas all over again when this comes out!

Agreed. I don't even have a Tron Pro yet, but I'm going to hop in line for this, because I know I'll need it once I do get a Tron. To me, this is an essential mod.

2 months later
#686 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

$400 for something this complex from a hardware and software engineering perspective would be a steal for the buyer. This mod alone will add way more than $400 value to Tron Pro.
Eli should be rewarded for his efforts... and rewarded generously.

I whole-heartedly agree with this all the way around. I'm 10 kinds of excited about this and am still in for one....

3 weeks later
#751 7 years ago

I'm still in for one kit - no doubt about it. I'm fine to wait on the production kit.

This is GONNA BE AWESOME!!

Thank you Eli for all of your work on this!

2 months later
#1102 7 years ago
Quoted from justjoe13:

Feel silly doing this, as I did already ask to be put on the "list" on the early pages..
but just in case...
Put me on that list also. =)
Totally still interested.

No worries at all, as I'm doing the same thing... I'm definitely still interested as well.

Thank you.

#1108 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I had a chance to see the mod last week. It is bright, beautiful and a must have!
This may be the best pinball mod ever.

Same here... I was lucky enough to see this mod last week on one of the beta tester's machines and it is 110% awesome. I'm SO looking forward to being able to place my order!

And yes - definitely the best pinball mod ever!

2 weeks later
#1129 7 years ago
Quoted from dito:

is this even possible?!

LOL - I don't see how it would be, either. I've seen this mod on a beta tester's machine and all I can tell you is that my NIB Tron is sitting NIB until I can buy this mod and install it.

I know that may sound extreme to some, but it makes that big of a difference and to play the game without it is kinda 'lackluster' in comparison to with the mod.

That being said, I've played Tron numerous times before buying my machine, and I love the game to death... I'm just going to hold out on my own.

1 year later
#1705 5 years ago

Just wanted to bump this to the top and see if there's been any progress on the code. As Scott mentioned below, adding this feature would make it 100% perfect (IMHO).

Thank you.

Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

All I want is a version of the code that does not turn off during attract mode.
Will you open source the code at any time?
Thanks!
--Scott

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lake Charles, LA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eightbitwhit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside