IMG_1572.JPG
Capture.PNG
20131011_013235.jpg
Backlash.jpg
i-fJpTQDf-XL.jpg
image.jpg
i-sxWZbFB-L.jpg
Stuck-mud.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#662 11 years ago

Demand for this is going to be insane. I need to watch pinside like a hawk so I can get in once ordering/pre-ordering starts!

2 weeks later
#694 11 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

It's not really an exclusive thing anymore: Many other machines can have these lights.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/designing-a-eatpm-ramp-mod-using-el-wire#post-734984

This is an exclusive thing because it is not EL Wire...it is fibre that will change color based on game play.

Can't wait for this mod! I recently got the 2.1V Arcade Mod and am blown away with how cool it is. Thanks Eli!!!!!!

1 week later
#744 10 years ago

Congrats on finishing up some developer kits! That is an awesome accomplishment!

I am going to pass on the development version, but I am totally in for the final once it happens.

Thank you Eli for all of your hard work!

2 weeks later
#852 10 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Yes it would. That "someone" is Lyman and he's been asked many times believe me. We never thought we'd see another PRO update, so who knows, maybe someday.

I still hold out hope that the folks at pinbits will crack it But I guess from what I've read this is a lot more complicated than what was needed to get the LOTR LE code running on LOTR standard.

#873 10 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

» YouTube video
Please excuse the loud disc motor and buzzing flippers. I had the glass off for the video.

**Drooling**

3 weeks later
#971 10 years ago

I haven't been able to hit up pinside as much lately, but I always make it a point to come check on this thread! SO excited for this. It is looking great, and I love that there is now a community of people working on improving the code.

Thank you to everyone who is helping with this! Can't wait for the production units!

#995 10 years ago

Eli, I totally understand if you don't want to answer this so just tell me to shut up if you'd like, but where do things currently stand with the production units? Do you still have changes to make to the hardware, are you waiting for the code to become more tweaked before starting production, or both? Or maybe it is just a matter of your time.

No pressure...I know this mod will be amazing and am willing to wait as long as it takes for it to be it's best...just curious .

Thanks!

#1002 10 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

The hardware designs are done, there are just a lot of steps between that and getting them into your hands.
The code isn't final, but they could always be shipped "Stern style" if everything else was ready.

Makes total sense. Thank you for the update!

I'd totally be fine with "Stern Style" as well, since the code can continue to be updated .

2 weeks later
#1026 10 years ago

Since I am highly intrigued by this project, is there a "changelog" posted somewhere of what is being done with the code? Or is that private?

#1029 10 years ago
Quoted from herg:

That's a good question. There is a release history along with the software releases in a shared document that is publicly accessible, but I'm not sure if Eli actually wants it made public. Does that make sense?

That makes total sense, and if it is an editable document you are sharing I could see why you would not want to make it public. Just curious

#1033 10 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Well, I compiled a changelog of sorts with Hergs help. Maybe you will find this useful, but at least it shows the amount of work Herg and Eli put into the code in the last month and the features that were added/changed.
The new timing techniques and framework helped the stability of the modes and made the portal and SOS modes possible.
Changelog 5/9 to 6/2 - current version r2f
* Replace the PULSE_ALT animation with a WAVE animation
* Add effects for each target hit during Portal
* Fix for the Gem / Super Spinners bug
* Fix for the Quorra / Gem bug
* Fix for the LCMB / Quorra bug
* Fix for the Quorra drain / fast restart bug
* Fix for the SOS early detection bug
* New effect for Portal lit, white/black wave, but of course, that can be changed
* Added an SOS mode:
Slow blue/white ramps when it's ready to start
Fast blue/black ramps during the intro
When the ball kicks out of the scoop, it progressively displays the color of the mode you are trying to complete
* 2X, extra ball, special should now work during both SOS and portal
* The blue ramps after Portal is over were a bug and should now be fixed
* Portal White base for the mode with ramp colors to match each insert collected
* Fixed the Disc MB ending early
* Fixed a bug when starting SOS with Flynn not completed caused Extra Ball ramps to light
* Used a struct to store additional lamp information
* Added a function to query lamp blink rate
* State machines for all of the game modes, which I believe are more accurate in determining if a mode is active
* Flynn mode can be restarted and is active when Find Flynn is active rather than relying on CLU inlanes
* Effects logic added

Very cool. It's great to see what you all have accomplished in a short amount of time with this code...and I am sure it will only get better!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wthack-tron-pro-near-98501?tu=brucipher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.