Topic Stats

• 1,706 posts
  • 274 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SuperPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 83 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-218.jpg
image-922.jpg
image.jpg
IMAG2871.jpg
20131215_194307.jpg
image.jpg
147517.gif
i-bZQNnNw-XL.jpg
IMG_1572.JPG
Capture.PNG
20131011_013235.jpg
Backlash.jpg
i-fJpTQDf-XL.jpg
image.jpg
i-sxWZbFB-L.jpg
Stuck-mud.jpg

There are 1706 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 35.
#1101 6 years ago

Add me too, thx

#1102 6 years ago
Quoted from justjoe13:

Feel silly doing this, as I did already ask to be put on the "list" on the early pages..
but just in case...
Put me on that list also. =)
Totally still interested.

No worries at all, as I'm doing the same thing... I'm definitely still interested as well.

Thank you.

#1104 6 years ago

Please count me in on this awesome mod as well!

#1105 6 years ago

cash in hand ready for my kit, so count me in.
Thanks
Chris

#1106 6 years ago

In for one please

#1107 6 years ago

I had a chance to see the mod last week. It is bright, beautiful and a must have!
This may be the best pinball mod ever.

#1108 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I had a chance to see the mod last week. It is bright, beautiful and a must have!
This may be the best pinball mod ever.

Same here... I was lucky enough to see this mod last week on one of the beta tester's machines and it is 110% awesome. I'm SO looking forward to being able to place my order!

And yes - definitely the best pinball mod ever!

#1109 6 years ago

Wow outstanding! Between this mod and the arcade mod, Tron has two of the best mods ever. Great Job Ecurts!

#1110 6 years ago

Please add me to the list. Thanks!

#1111 6 years ago

I have a PM in to you - but just in case add me!

#1112 6 years ago

Well, bad news is this looks likely to slip into August at this point for wide availability.

Good news is I'm going to be out of town at a family reunion all next week so I won't be around to read any complaints unless you get them in fast.

Seriously though, sorry about that. Things are really progressing along, they just always seem to go a bit slower than what seems like a conservative estimate.

#1113 6 years ago

Eli please add me to your list.
Thanks

#1114 6 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Good news is I'm going to be out of town at a family reunion all next week so I won't be around to read any complaints unless you get them in fast.

That's hilarious!

Sorry to the guys who are waiting for these. They're certainly worth the wait.

#1115 6 years ago

This is a mod that will be worth the wait. I even purchased black mirror blades in preparation for it!

#1116 6 years ago

I enjoy just looking at my game with these installed. Michael Pupo who has an LE was at my home and said that it looks and works better than the factory stern wire.

#1117 6 years ago

This is worth the wait...Eli, I know i sent you gobs of pm's earlier in the process, and hopefully that gets me in on the first run, but just incase....put me down for 1.

#1118 6 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Well, bad news is this looks likely to slip into August at this point for wide availability. Good news is I'm going to be out of town at a family reunion all next week so I won't be around to read any complaints unless you get them in fast. Seriously though, sorry about that. Things are really progressing along, they just always seem to go a bit slower than what seems like a conservative estimate.

No worries at all! Thank you all for the amazing work!

#1119 6 years ago

Please add me to list too.

#1120 6 years ago

Please add me to the list. (At the top please)

#1121 6 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Well, bad news is this looks likely to slip into August at this point for wide availability.
Seriously though, sorry about that. Things are really progressing along, they just always seem to go a bit slower than what seems like a conservative estimate.

completely unacceptable!!!

I kid, I kid... enjoy your family time!

family > pinball

#1122 6 years ago

Should be on your list, but if not, count me in.

#1123 6 years ago

First post on pinside but been following this thread for awhile. Count me IN on an ELI kit!!! been playing completely unmodified tron pro for @ 6 months, time to start sprucing it up some.

#1124 6 years ago

Please put me on the list too

#1125 6 years ago
Quoted from jacklick:

playing completely unmodified tron pro for @ 6 months

is this even possible?!

#1126 6 years ago

I know I am on the list as you have contacted me before but I will say "put me on the list" anyways.
Thanks

#1127 6 years ago

Hi, Please, add me to the list. Thanks to your good job.
Rik.

#1128 6 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

No worries, thanks for your efforts Eli! Please let me know as soon as it's ready. I can't wait to see this in person.

#1129 6 years ago
Quoted from dito:

is this even possible?!

LOL - I don't see how it would be, either. I've seen this mod on a beta tester's machine and all I can tell you is that my NIB Tron is sitting NIB until I can buy this mod and install it.

I know that may sound extreme to some, but it makes that big of a difference and to play the game without it is kinda 'lackluster' in comparison to with the mod.

That being said, I've played Tron numerous times before buying my machine, and I love the game to death... I'm just going to hold out on my own.

#1130 6 years ago

Please add me to your list. Looks awesome!

#1131 6 years ago

I had another visitor to my gameroom last night who saw the beta lighting kit and commented at least 5 times about how he was going to have to add it to his new Tron.

On another note, I just noticed some of the tags added to this thread. Whoever the d-bag is that added some of those tags, too much of a coward to actually post their thoughts on this incredible mod, should be ashamed.

#1132 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

On another note, I just noticed some of the tags added to this thread. Whoever the d-bag is that added some of those tags, too much of a coward to actually post their thoughts on this incredible mod, should be ashamed.

WTF was that tag "Not getting your money back" supposed to mean? I don't think anybody has paid anything for these that is a pre-order. Some people are so childish. Believe me, I have seen Herg's game, and this mod is truly special. There has been a ton of work put into the design and programming and anybody that is saying the stupid stuff in the tags does not have any appreciation for that kind of hard work.

I just added a more appropriate tag, "BEST MOD EVER". I don't even have a Tron and I am saying that.

#1133 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

WTF was that tag "Not getting your money back" supposed to mean?

I have to assume it means buyers won't see the purchase price back if they later sell the machine. That may well be true, but using tags to say it anonymously just rubs me the wrong way.

#1134 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Most likely done by the one and Only Propaganda. He's the only one that's been trolling this thread with the same type of comments.

On a more positive note, can't wait to get one of these on my Tron! Awesomeness.

#1135 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I have to assume it means buyers won't see the purchase price back if they later sell the machine. That may well be true, but using tags to say it anonymously just rubs me the wrong way.

You are probably right. It is sad that so many pinheads don't see the value in enjoying the game for themselves.
We go to amusement parks, bowling alleys, movies, get cable TV, etc. and are left with nothing physical. Why can't some of us see that value in playing pinball and enjoying the games?

#1136 6 years ago

I just bought a tron pro, was only considering an LE, till I read about your awesome mod.
Great work so far guys!!

#1137 6 years ago

Add me to the list. Cash in hand and eagerly waiting

#1138 6 years ago
Quoted from dito:

is this even possible?!

Just started building a basement arcade 6 months ago so been busy acquiring and working on other arcade games and pins. I do have the arcade 3.1 and some cliffy protectors ready to go in as soon as I get some time.

Quoted from herg:

I had another visitor to my gameroom last night who saw the beta lighting kit and commented at least 5 times about how he was going to have to add it to his new Tron.

I live in the same community as you herg. Wouldn't mind seeing a preview myself.

#1139 6 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

At this point, patience is a virtue. I can wait, no problem. I just hope i dont get forgotton amongst the sea of people wanting this thing....

#1140 6 years ago

I must have missed it somewhere, but what is the pricing for this kit?

#1141 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I must have missed it somewhere, but what is the pricing for this kit?

~$400

#1142 6 years ago

Add me too.
and I don't even have a tron yet!

#1143 6 years ago

Every time I see an update on this thread I think it might be THE update. Its August!

#1144 6 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Every time I see an update on this thread I think it might be THE update. Its August!

Makes 2 of us... or 100's?!

#1145 6 years ago
Quoted from tomaszb1:

Makes 2 of us... or 100's?!

#1146 6 years ago

Is this shipping yet?

#1147 6 years ago

no

the wait is killing me lol

#1148 6 years ago

Hey Eli just out of curiosity. There are 23 pages of "put me on the list." Just wondering what the number is up to at this point? Gotta be a lot. Congrats and enjoy the family reunion!!

Sincerely,

One of the guys on the list

#1149 6 years ago

I want on the list as well!

Michael

1 week later
#1150 6 years ago

Tick-tock, tick-tock .. (in my worst Zuse impersonation)

Keepin' the thread alive..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
There are 1706 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 35.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside