Topic Stats

• 1,706 posts
  • 274 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SuperPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 83 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-218.jpg
image-922.jpg
image.jpg
IMAG2871.jpg
20131215_194307.jpg
image.jpg
147517.gif
i-bZQNnNw-XL.jpg
IMG_1572.JPG
Capture.PNG
20131011_013235.jpg
Backlash.jpg
i-fJpTQDf-XL.jpg
image.jpg
i-sxWZbFB-L.jpg
Stuck-mud.jpg

There are 1706 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 35.
#701 7 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

A "lurker" is someone who does not post. I post here, so that would mean you clearly don't understand what a lurker is. Thanks for showing your ignorance of the term though!

11 months of waiting now?

Sorry about that...

He meant to say lame ass troll with no life.... Simple typo. Happens all the time.

#702 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Sorry about that...
He meant to say lame ass troll with no life.... Simple typo. Happens all the time.

Standing by for the inevitable "You're personally attacking me!" response in 3, 2, 1...

#703 7 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

you do help keep this site "entertaining."

Thanks. Hope you enjoy your new Tron.

#704 7 years ago

My Tron will be here in two weeks. Cannot wait to order this mod.

#705 7 years ago

Oh, it's Mr. LE coming into the thread of Tron Pro underlings who aren't as "brilliant" and "gifted" as himself. He obvioulsy has no use for the mod, so must be coming in to see if it's time to dump this artifically inflated by number reduction title before the less fortunate low lifes have the main difference. Of course he'll say he's never selling, because then his ego would have to deal with being average.

Quoted from fattrain:

lame ass troll with no life

#706 7 years ago

Sure lots of ignored posts in this thread.

#707 7 years ago

Q1 has come and gone. Any new info on a wide release?

#708 7 years ago

Where do I sign up?!

#709 6 years ago

Update time.

As may be obvious from my posting rate here I don't really have the time to make enough of these by hand to satisfy the demand. Because of this I've been working with one of the vendors on a version that drastically reduces the assembly time and we're currently finalizing this redesign. This will use the same microcontroller and logic as the current working version but with project specific hardware rather than stuff I've assembled from random sources.

I do have a large stock of parts for the original design and have already assembled boards for 10 or so "developer" versions. I'm going to start going down my list and offering those to people. These are intended for those early adopter types who are eager to play with the code, need to have every new toy ASAP, or are just plain sick of waiting. If you hate the idea of email code updates, potential bugs, or prototype hardware I strongly recommend just waiting for the "official" release.

As always I appreciate everyone's patience and I hope the final product will be worth the wait!

#710 6 years ago

Thanks for the update!!! I'm in for the "official" release. Can't wait!!!

#711 6 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

These are intended for those early adopter types

You talkin' to me?

#712 6 years ago

As long as the early style boards have a good way to mount them, I'd do an early one.

#713 6 years ago

I'm game for early too. If the code is easy to update once you guys finalize, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to tweak my own effects as well!

#714 6 years ago

i'd go for the early one too. seems good to me to play around a bit.

#715 6 years ago

Hurray! More friends to join the party! Woohoo! You are going to LOVE IT!

#716 6 years ago

I'm down for a final version

#717 6 years ago

That's some good news!

#718 6 years ago

I would be down for an early version too and thanks for the update Eli.

#719 6 years ago

Any price difference between early adopter and official release?

#720 6 years ago

Sign me up!

#721 6 years ago

I 'm all in!!! I can be a great early version testing guy.
Let me know, and I can send payment.

FWIW. I understand testing, revisions, debugging etc....
Did programming for a couple yrs.

Thanks

#722 6 years ago

I'd be in, but never thought there was a list, lol.

#723 6 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

A "lurker" is someone who does not post. I post here, so that would mean you clearly don't understand what a lurker is. Thanks for showing your ignorance of the term though!
11 months of waiting now?

Is your entire reason for coming into this thread to be a jerk? I'm asking honestly, because I don't see any other motivation.

#724 6 years ago

If there's a list. Put me down for official release. Otherwise I guess it'll be a free for all at said vendor.

#725 6 years ago

Put me down for pre release or official if you're starting another list that is.

#726 6 years ago

+1 im in Eli for early set.

I've been in for a year now. Since page 1 on the thread!

#727 6 years ago

Don't know if I counts but I want in on the final revision.

#728 6 years ago

I would be in for any early release and have no issues with updates or tweaking that might be needed. Bring it on Eli! You Rock!

#729 6 years ago

I've been waiting a long time but I think I'll wait till final version. Especially if they will be plentiful.

#730 6 years ago

Has a price been finalized?

#731 6 years ago

One of each for me please

#732 6 years ago

Hello!

Thank you for all the hard work and time with this amazing mod!!!

For myself, I do not mind the wait as I feel it is more than worth it. That being said, if you would like any early adopter that might be able to help with testing (i.e. report bugs, etc) I am game so long as there is tech help when needed (I am not the most savvy with installing, etc., but I am often a very observant person, much to my wife's chagrin).

#733 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

Don't know if I counts but I want in on the final revision.

I'm not sure if you guys realize this is the final release. The programming works incredibly well and the modes are there. The only difference that Eli is referring to that comes down the road is how the kits will be mass produced instead of hand soldered. Right now its labor intensive for Eli to make a kit.

I've been running the final board for 3 months and see no issues that need to be fixed.

The one thing you will be required to do is tweak the ramp lighting to your liking, adding crazy colors perhaps, new modes and changes to what we have done that you may want to do differently. And of course, you will need to share with the rest of us so we can apply the changes to ours too

#734 6 years ago

Sorry, but this is NOT the final release. As explained in my last post, the hardware is being revised to make it production friendly. I want to make that clear - the software will be essentially compatible (minus a few pin changes and such) but the boards will be different, mainly the LED boards, but the controller board is slightly different as well, since the Teensy daughterboard was replaced by individual components.

These are the same kits that the luvthatapex2 and the other testers have and have really liked, and I think they're plenty cool, but they are not the same thing that will be "mass" produced.

These are going to be $400, the final ones haven't been determined, partly because we're still evaluating LEDs and there's a huge cost range there, and it won't be just my call.

Looks like my wire order just arrived - time for a super exciting evening of harness making.

#735 6 years ago

Where do I send the money.

#736 6 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Looks like my wire order just arrived - time for a super exciting evening of harness making.

At least be comforted in knowing that all your efforts and work are much appreciated!

#737 6 years ago

I would be in for the first run then. Just tell us how to sign up and where to pay. Thanks so much.

#738 6 years ago

either run for me.

#739 6 years ago

What a surprise...

ReDelaySm.jpg 283461-What_a_cap_astrophe_image.gif

#740 6 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

What a surprise...

There it is!

#741 6 years ago

Like a broken record...but far more annoying. Thanks for gracing us with your presence, girl!

#742 6 years ago

I think you need a tester/developer in Australia Eli.....

I would love to be part of the 'developer' versions. I have been watching this from your first post!

Need to make sure it will work 'down under'.

#743 6 years ago

I would be in for the early release. PM sent.

#744 6 years ago

Congrats on finishing up some developer kits! That is an awesome accomplishment!

I am going to pass on the development version, but I am totally in for the final once it happens.

Thank you Eli for all of your hard work!

#745 6 years ago

Would would the ETA be on the sourced out boards?

#746 6 years ago

This is like sitting on chair that you're tied to, with a huge ass boulder over your head held up by some clearly insufficient yarn. You just sit there watching thread by thread PLINK. PLOINK. TWANG. 1 by 1 until the thing drops and at last you recieve the sweet, sweet ecstacy of DEATH.

#747 6 years ago

Wonder if Im one of those first 10 people.... Not sure what I would decide, Id have to talk to Eli about it.

#748 6 years ago

Eli,
Thanks for ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS. We're behind you all the way! I know this will be a phenomenal product when it's released and please count me in for one!.
Cheers,
Ray

#749 6 years ago

I am anxiously awaiting this MOD!

#750 6 years ago

The suspense is killing me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 1706 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 35.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside