Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 258 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221027_195741.jpg
    Screenshot_20221027-142140_Maps (resized).jpg
    Side eye dog hotdog (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220418_183311630 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20211217_225125178 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 9.33.15 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 8.06.51 PM (resized).png
    11BD1D93-0870-431D-87B6-3D784825D9D4 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    B09A8204-ED1E-49A6-8921-346C3AB9FB96 (resized).jpeg
    5ayy6p70te381 (resized).jpg
    20221021_073905 (resized).jpg
    20221021_072429 (resized).jpg
    KFC Donut burger (resized).jpg
    20221019_123137.jpg
    20221019_123134.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

They are selling out, so they obviously picked a winner.

So now print error McDonald's toys are valuable? People will buy literally anything. Just a bad batch?

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

[quoted image]

giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png
    #53 1 year ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Maybe it's my Mind Playing Tricks On Me but for the last 15 years I've complained to my wife Big Macs aren't like they used to be

It's not you, shrinkflation is real.

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

I think the rebrand is trying to win back adults who grew up to realize they were manipulated by clowns and playgrounds to sell them terrible unhealthy junk food for their entire childhood.

"I don't care about the children. I only care about their parents' money! The fact that their feeble minds are easily manipulated by cheap playgrounds and talentless clowns is no skin off MY nose!"

Krabby-Clown (resized).jpgKrabby-Clown (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #213 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I gotta wonder if - much like pinball toppers - there's a ceiling fast food is gonna hit real soon?
    Why spend (here in Madison, WI) $9.50 for a halfway cold, food warmer tray, dry-as-a-bone "value" meal when $12 gets you piping hot fresh Chinese? $15 gets you a Red Robin burger. $17 gets you BBQ. For not much more money you get much better food. Or hell, swing into Kwik Trip for a pretty decent $3.50 chicken sandwich that unlike McD actually contains moisture.
    There was a time when "fast food" had the holy trifecta - good, fast AND cheap. Now it's none of those.

I absolutely agree. In my area Taco Bell's value menu is the best bang for your buck in any comparison. It's hard to say that without sounding like a shill but it's true. Decent sized bean and rice burrito? $1. Bigger one with ground beef? $2. Healthier option with guacamole and black beans in place of beef? Also just $2. And it's all low carb and high protein. You can get box combos with a drink for $5, or a whole Mexican Pizza for the same price. Literally everywhere else I go that's fast food it's like, 2 or 3 times as expensive for the same amount of food or less. I mean, a coupon for a single Hardee's burger is $3.99. Full price is over $6! I can go to Cracker Barrel and pay around $7 for a hot sit down meal. For the cheapest most basic burger! And this is subjective, but to me other fast food options are also much crappier. Taco Bell's stuff also seems to have a lot less grease.

#215 1 year ago

Nobody is saying fast food is good, lol.

#219 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I thought they got rid of the Mexican pizza. Totally agree about the prices though

Corporate did ditch the Mexican Pizza for several years but they brought it back last year. According to them demand outstripped supply by a factor of 7 and it quickly came and went. Last month they started offering it again once ingredients were restocked.

#231 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Unless you want a buger

Ew.

#233 1 year ago

I honestly believe the "adult happy meal" is a desperate attempt to market tens of thousands of defective toys and get some sort of ROI out of them. They say it's based on the clothing brand logo but I see no logo with 4 eyes here? Just a bunch of $200 sweatpants.

https://cactusplantfleamarket.com

https://cactusplantfleamarketshop.com

#249 1 year ago

Do they have clean restrooms?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtf-mcdonalds?tu=Crash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.