Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dantebean
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-1.jpeg
    Hookers_and_blow.jpg
    meth-head.jpeg
    cat-litter-deodorizing-crystals.jpg
    image.jpg
    crystal-meth.jpg
    There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

I wouldn't know what Meth looked like if it was handed to me.

#52 10 years ago

Got to thinking, are you sure these weren't some kind of deoderizing crystals to get cigarette smoke smells out? If your meth was super clear I bet you had something like this picture. Meth is usually crummy looking and yellow and does not look like the stuff on Breaking bad.

#53 10 years ago

cat-litter-deodorizing-crystals.jpgcat-litter-deodorizing-crystals.jpg

#54 10 years ago

" Just heard there was some Meth in here...?? "

meth-head.jpegmeth-head.jpeg

#55 10 years ago

There was a thread a couple years ago about the strangest thing people have ever found in a pin they bought. This would be highly ranked in that list.

If the OP, begins to post weird stuff we all know what happened to him.

Hookers_and_blow.jpgHookers_and_blow.jpg

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Got to thinking, are you sure these weren't some kind of deoderizing crystals to get cigarette smoke smells out? If your meth was super clear I bet you had something like this picture. Meth is usually crummy looking and yellow and does not look like the stuff on Breaking bad.

That was my first thought. But this was clearly in a stash type of container. Which was air tight. It wasn't for moisture/smell or rodent/bug control. It was in a kind of "stash in your pocket or boot kind of container"

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

There was a thread a couple years ago about the strangest thing people have ever found in a pin they bought. This would be highly ranked in that list.

If the OP, begins to post weird stuff we all know what happened to him.

Haha, after confirming with my friend I quickly destroyed the contents and the container.

#58 10 years ago

Nope, this was %100 the real deal. I like this pin even more now that it has a crazy past, first I thought it could be haunted since it was inherited, this makes it even more tripy.

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I wouldn't know what Meth looked like if it was handed to me.

How could you not know what it looks like when you have a Pinside name of Methos?

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from Juggernaut:

» YouTube video

Funny but sad at the same time, we have a bunch of these guys in Crestline justa pickin' and a clickin' with curtain tans and the paranoia runs deep.

I call them sketch artists and my def. made it into the UD.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=pinballman

#62 10 years ago

HOOKERS AND BLOW =D $5

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

How could you not know what it looks like when you have a Pinside name of Methos?

His name derives from Highlander: The Series, the oldest and first immortal. Funny observation though!

#64 10 years ago

Dude that's crazy. I came home from vacation once to find a large meth rock sitting next to my front door like a package in the mail. Nearly shat myself.

#65 10 years ago

ahah thats funny. But VERY scary!!

#66 10 years ago

Missed opportunity here, you could have fixed all issues, shopped all your games out cut the lawn, painted the house and still beat everyone of your friends at every game before the day was over.

#67 10 years ago

I wouldn't want to try drugs like meth, etc.... That's how I know I've gotten old.

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from DEWSHO:

I wouldn't want to try drugs like meth, etc.... That's how I know I've gotten old.

These synthetic drugs out in the world today are vastly scarier than what was around 20-30 years ago. The human body is not designed to process the chemicals people are digesting.

#69 10 years ago

The human body is not designed to process the chemicals people are digesting.

Like this crap.

th-1.jpegth-1.jpeg

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Like this crap.

Though I would take sucralose over that horrible cancer causing aspartame any day.

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Though I would take sucralose over that horrible cancer causing aspartame any day.

They keep trying, all the way back to cyclamate, but lab rats still prefer real sugar.

#72 10 years ago

Tread lightly..............

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtf-got-a-75-em-found-crystal-meth-insideabracadabra/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.